• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump campaign signs

rickc

DP Veteran
Reaction score
I live in a very red area. Last election the place was covered up with trump/pence signs. This time I see very few. These people will most likely vote for trump but it looks like the enthusiasm has dropped considerably

I live in a very red area. Last election the place was covered up with trump/pence signs. This time I see very few. These people will most likely vote for trump but it looks like the enthusiasm has dropped considerably

Or they're just so embarrassed about their choice, they have taken to the closet. I hope your assessment is correct.

Or they're just so embarrassed about their choice, they have taken to the closet. I hope your assessment is correct.

I've never gotten the impression that Trump supporters are particularly shy people.

Or don’t want a cocktail through the Window.

There are a bunch of Trump signs around here? And then there is this:

Michael Moore warns Dems: Trump voters' enthusiasm is 'OFF THE CHARTS!'

Michael Moore warns Dems: Trump voters''' enthusiasm is '''OFF THE CHARTS!''' | Fox News

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore offered a dire warning to Democrats after the conclusion of the Republican Convention, telling the "Resistance" that the level of voter excitement for President Trump far exceeds that for Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

"Sorry to have to provide the reality check again, but when CNN polled registered voters in August in just the swing states, Biden and Trump were in a virtual tie. In Minnesota, it’s 47-47. In Michigan, where Biden had a big lead, Trump has closed the gap to 4 points," Moore began a Facebook post on Friday.

"Are you ready for a Trump victory? Are you mentally prepared to be outsmarted by Trump again? Do you find comfort in your certainty that there is no way Trump can win? Are you content with the trust you’ve placed in the DNC to pull this off?"

Poll finds Trump supporters more excited to vote for their candidate than Biden supporters

Poll finds Trump supporters more excited to vote for their candidate than Biden supporters

More people who plan to vote for President Trump are excited to do so than those who support Joe Biden, according to a new poll.

A total of 42% of voters who said they support Trump indicated they are excited heading into the November election. Just 31% of Biden's soon-to-be voters said the same thing.

A vast majority, 72%, of Biden's supporters said they are anxious about the result of the election, compared with 52% of Trump backers.

Michael Moore is an idiot and always was an idiot though. Still he might be right, because it will once again come down to a few swing states as always. So if Trump closes the gap in those he probably win.

Not surprising. Theres a lot of other things going on and Im sure some people are tired of politics, plus there isnt much campaigning going on. We'll see if it affects turnout or swings votes. And course, democrats are even less enthusiastic about Biden. Heck, BIDEN isnt even enthusiastic about Biden.

I see more Trump signs in places like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, etc than Biden signs. Way more, in fact.

There are a bunch of Trump signs around here? And then there is this:

Michael Moore warns Dems: Trump voters' enthusiasm is 'OFF THE CHARTS!'

Michael Moore warns Dems: Trump voters''' enthusiasm is '''OFF THE CHARTS!''' | Fox News

Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore offered a dire warning to Democrats after the conclusion of the Republican Convention, telling the "Resistance" that the level of voter excitement for President Trump far exceeds that for Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

"Sorry to have to provide the reality check again, but when CNN polled registered voters in August in just the swing states, Biden and Trump were in a virtual tie. In Minnesota, it’s 47-47. In Michigan, where Biden had a big lead, Trump has closed the gap to 4 points," Moore began a Facebook post on Friday.

"Are you ready for a Trump victory? Are you mentally prepared to be outsmarted by Trump again? Do you find comfort in your certainty that there is no way Trump can win? Are you content with the trust you’ve placed in the DNC to pull this off?"

More people who plan to vote for President Trump are excited to do so than those who support Joe Biden, according to a new poll.

A total of 42% of voters who said they support Trump indicated they are excited heading into the November election. Just 31% of Biden's soon-to-be voters said the same thing.

A vast majority, 72%, of Biden's supporters said they are anxious about the result of the election, compared with 52% of Trump backers.

Trumps low to mid 40s support can't win an election without voter suppression, foreign interference and a whole bunch of lying by Trump. We see all those things ARE happening, so I am a bit worried.

52% of Trump backers = roughly 20 percent of the total electorate.

They don't want their children kidnapped and killed in ambush by BLM or Antifa

I live in a blue state and signs are 30 to 1 for Trump in my travels. Signs are proundly placed in front of home endorsing the president. They have been out for months. Lot of then quite the display with flags and landscaping. Not sure that I have seen any that are not maintained. Lot of 4×8 signs in fron of homes.
Starting to see some Biden signs but are still very rare though I haven't driven through the City neighborhood where Biden will get most of his votes.
What this tells me is Trump has a ground game here. It is work to get signs in front of supporters homes. All the county fairs have been canceled the usual way to get them out. I never count road signs randomly placed on roadways and intersections. The ones proudly posted in front of homes are the ones that really mean something.
Biden may be taking a lot for granted.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

They don't want their children kidnapped and killed in ambush by BLM or Antifa

Oh, you mean the QAnon movement don't want Satan worshippers sucking the life-juice out of their children? lol

I have seen a lot less signs but more enthusiasm for Trump. I'm in a very blue city (Austin) and all of the people I know that are voting for Trump (including myself) just don't advertise it -- especially in the current social climate. The hate speech and violence directed towards them have made more people I know determined to vote but just as determined to keep that vote private. Outside of Austin, I see lots of Trump signs and flags.

Strangely...or maybe not so strangely...I have seen very few Biden signs. It may be a bit early but I have seen 1 BLM sign and no Trump or Biden in my Austin neighborhood.

For me personally, I am supporting Trump. However, the IRS releasing donor lists, the rampant doxxing, and ridiculous cancel culture will mean I generally keep my opinion to myself -- even from pollsters. Anecdotally, I have seen more Trump support this cycle and much of it is driven by the left's willful ignorance on the rioting and looting.

Or maybe they're afraid of having their homes physically attacked by haters and anarchists.

I see more Trump signs in places like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, etc than Biden signs. Way more, in fact.

CA. is full of Trump signs/flags too... Don't believe the polls. Enthusiasm is high for Trump's reelection.

they know Trump is a **** up. but they'll still vote for him.

it's all the OTHER people we have to work on.

I doubt it.

Trumpets are out of the closet. They now think it's cool to be deplorable.

That it is now accepted.

For the longest time there were no signs of any kind in my area in Ohio. But recently they have been showing up and the majority are for Trump.

I just saw a new tee shirt I may have to get. "Biden puts the Dem in Dementia".

Michael Moore is an idiot and always was an idiot though. Still he might be right, because it will once again come down to a few swing states as always. So if Trump closes the gap in those he probably win.

And Moore did somewhat call 2016.

they know Trump is a **** up. but they'll still vote for him.

it's all the OTHER people we have to work on.

Are you going to vote for Quid Pro Joe?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1599823761158.jpg
    FB_IMG_1599823761158.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 20

Idiot or not.... he was right about 2016!

Are you going to vote for Quid Pro Joe?

tons of people are. it's doesn't matter what nicknames or lies you guys come up with.

Back
Top Bottom