• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump campaign ordered to pay Omarosa Manigault Newman over $1.3m

itstony

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
More winning. 🤣

Donald Trump’s campaign has been ordered to pay his former aide Omarosa Manigault Newman more than $1.3m in legal fees, closing a case over her alleged violation of a non-disclosure agreement.

Celebrating the ruling, Manigault Newman compared herself to David and the former president to Goliath.

John M Phillips, an attorney for Manigault Newman, tweeted pictures of the ruling by a court arbitrator, Andrew Brown. The total due to be paid by the Trump campaign was $1,310,873.48.

So trump supporters, who donated to him, are now gonna pay her $1.3 million dollars.

While I'm sure a bunch of them struggle to pay their bills, live off social security and complain about medicare.

So trump supporters, who donated to him, are now gonna pay her $1.3 million dollars.

While I'm sure a bunch of them struggle to pay their bills, live off social security and complain about medicare.
And donate a large portion of their income to TV evangelists…

Exactly, dig deep trumplicans as I'm sure there will be more legal bills coming.

I'd like to congratulate those Trump campaign donors among us for their involuntary yet generous contribution to Omarosa Newman's checking account.

Better start donating, republicans. Your mango Mussolini needs you. Or at least your money.

This is how many trump supporters, who gave his campaign $50 each, are now gonna pay her bill…

26,000 people

Back
Top Bottom