• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Campaign Manager Threatens Suicide

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I would assume he was spending as fast he was earning as the Trump campaign manager. Fleecing goes all around.

Holy Crap!

Is this a metaphor, a harbinger for Nov 4 when millions of Depressed Trumpers follow suit?
It's a harbinger for all that will come to light, when Trump is booted from office. I suspect DA's at both the state & federal level will be busy for years, if not a decade or more!

I need to start a thread of counterfactuals because now it’s so crazy:

Can you imagine what would be happening in Trumpland if Clinton’s campaign manager attempted suicide just hours after it was revealed his boss was 300m in debt.

I need to start a thread of counterfactuals because now it’s so crazy:

Can you imagine what would be happening in Trumpland if Clinton’s campaign manager attempted suicide just hours after it was revealed his boss was 300m in debt.
Turns out Brad was one of those so-called "good guys" with ten guns. Bastard smacked his wife and threatened her. That's the real reason she called 911. Who knows how close this came to another domestic homicide or murder/suicide?

****ing gun nut Republicans. All the same.

Turns out Brad was one of those so-called "good guys with ten guns. Bastard smacked his wife and threatened her. That's the real reason she called 911. Who knows how close this came to another domestic homicide or murder/suicide. ****ing gun nut Republicans. All the same.

Oh? The cops were called due to a domestic disturbance, you say? With guns present, you say?

Is everyone okay? I assume the guy was shot???

It's a harbinger for all that will come to light, when Trump is booted from office. I suspect DA's at both the state & federal level will be busy for years, if not a decade or more!

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up going to jail for stealing from the campaign or something, and that was the trigger. Trump always hires the best.

That said, someone who beats their spouse has almost certainly done it in the past, as well as any number of other bad things. . .

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up going to jail for stealing from the campaign or something, and that was the trigger. Trump always hires the best.

That said, someone who beats their spouse has almost certainly done it in the past, as well as any number of other bad things. . .
An armed person who beats their spouse is also very likely to kill her one day. Mrs. Parscale needs to tool up herself, get an order of protection and gets the **** away from that creep.

How a campaign is run says a lot about how a candidate will run his/her administration. A suicidal campaign manager says even more.

Fair point.

Well, this took a fast turn.

I bet Brad wasn't the only one ripping off those stupid enough to send Trump their money. He's only the one dumb enough to get caught.

Back
Top Bottom