• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Campaign Fails To Produce Evidence Of Voter Fraud In PA Lawsuit

Easy! Give more money to the USPS to ensure timely delivery of all mail-in ballots. The instant in NJ that you keep reposting was caught, it didn't work. It was not voter fraud because it didn't lead to a fraudulent result. How come you left off the instant in NC two years ago where GOP operatives we caught sipping off Dem ballots to the point that the incumbent decided not to run in the new election.

Board Orders New Election in Fraud-Tainted NC-9 Race - The Atlantic

It didn't work either they got caught. Voter fraud means that they're NOT caught and the election result was verified erroneously.

And, of course, you have hard evidence that the USPS is in dire straights financially that proves if they don't get the $25 billion Pelosi wants to give them, it is a certainty that mail-in ballots will never get in on time and, heaven forbid, TRUMP WILL STEAL THE ELECTION!!.

Where is your common sense? 70 days before the election you are saying that unless the USPS gets more money from the government, the election will be corrupted because Trump is somehow threatening to ............ (you fill in the blanks).
You have no evidence whatsoever the election will be impacted by the increased number of mail-in ballots.
Your hatred of Trump gives you license and logic to believe that is the truth.

It will take Biden and a whole lot more a long time to even begin to fix the Trump mess, but other than that, you have it.

"fix the Trump mess". The country is going to hell in a hand basket and the only one who can save it is a guy who spent 50 years in government. Now he is being pushed to the Left by Bernie and AOC. Yeah, that should work out just fine.
No president has dealt with a pandemic like this in 100 years.
And Biden wants everyone to wear masks. Something that even Trump cannot mandate in this country.

and was there a reason to have universal vote by mail back during the Obama Administration? Is there a reason now to make it as difficult as possible to vote? What, exactly has changed again?

And how is Trump making it difficult as possible to vote by mail?
He has offered $10 billion to the USPS. They are no long removing mail boxes (like Obama did over 5 years).
The Postmaster General has already committed to handling all of the mail-in ballots the people call send in.
He will offer OT to the USPS when required.
What do you want? A cast iron commitment written in blood so you have something to hang DeJoy with?
What is different is that the USPS has had to handle a lot less mail because of e-mail, UPS, and FedEx.

70 days before the election you're like those citizens in a Medieval village waiting to see someone get drawn and quartered because you think it is fun and appropriate justice.

So Trump did worse things than Obama did.
If your rationalizations about Obama's actions make you feel better about how you demonize Trump, well, then that is a way for you to live your life.
Anyone can rationalize anything away if you dig hard enough.

Only the Cult of Dirtbag could be so shameless to call facts "rationalizations."

What's making it "difficult" is Dirtbag's lie that he's using to block funding the USPS--that it's more prone to fraud.
He has offered $10 billion to the USPS. They are no long removing mail boxes (like Obama did over 5 years).
That was a loan from the Treasury and USPS because Dirtbag would not sign a bill that contained that money.
The Postmaster General has already committed to handling all of the mail-in ballots the people call send in.
He's a Dirtbag toady. His word isn't worth a pile of dog****.
He will offer OT to the USPS when required
And, of course, he gets to decide what the word "required" means.
What do you want?
For Dirtbag and his toadies to stop ****ing with this election. But you know and I and the rest of the country know that he's not going to stop since he's admitted the he can't win unless he depresses the vote.

70 days before the election required.you're like those citizens in a Medieval village waiting to see someone get drawn and quartered because you think it is fun and appropriate justice.
Hysteria much?

Last edited:
What's making it "difficult" is Dirtbag's lie that he's using to block funding the USPS--that it's more prone to fraud.

That was a loan from the Treasury and USPS because Dirtbag would not sign a bill that contained that money.

He's a Dirtbag toady. His word isn't worth a pile of dog****.

And, of course, he gets to decide what the word "required" means.

For Dirtbag and his toadies to stop ****ing with this election. But you know and I and the rest of the country know that he's not going to stop since he's admitted the he can't win unless he depresses the vote.

Hysteria much?

I bet you felt good after that one.
The USPS said they have enough money to go into 2021.
I don't see a problem at all with the USPS handling mail-in ballots. They even said so.
And I won't believe your propaganda until I see any indication of their being a problem in an election 70 days away.
That's what you're worried about right? Something that won't occur until two months from now, right?

Your antipathy toward Trump suggests you are obsessed with his personality.
And you are prone to citing problems with the country (i.e. mail slowdown and Covid deaths) that are not Trump's doing.
That's what TDS does to people. They go around looking for problems with the world (i.e., problems with foreign countries, Mexican families in detention centers, climate change) and look for some way to drag the president into the cause of the problem. I guess if you hate someone as much as the Trump-haters hate the president, you can find all sorts of reasons to blame him for those problems. Biden, Obama, and his wife Michelle did a great job of tagging Trump with all of the problems in this country. And they all came to the same solution - elect Biden and those problems will go away.
People naturally want easy solutions. And stupid people believe electing Biden is the best answer to all of their problems.

He will offer OT to the USPS when required.
What do you want? A cast iron commitment written in blood so you have something to hang DeJoy with?
What is different is that the USPS has had to handle a lot less mail because of e-mail, UPS, and FedEx.

70 days before the election you're like those citizens in a Medieval village waiting to see someone get drawn and quartered because you think it is fun and appropriate justice.

How about some assurance that any ballot I might mail will be counted? Is that asking too much?

Back
Top Bottom