• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Trump really didn't like that poll and he is doing much fake damage control by hiring Republican pollster McLaughlin & Associates, the guy who missed Eric Cantor losing his primary by 45 points!!! If they say the CNN poll is wrong, how much do you think Trump is actually losing to Biden by? Is there still a 4 point swing? Could Trump's support actually be at 35% and not 39%? IDK, but it's possible, right conservatives? After all, Trump wants you to believe that a 75 year old antifa plant had scary cop scanning devices!!!!

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract and apologize for a recent poll that showed him well behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

The demand, coming in the form of a cease and desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker that contained numerous incorrect and misleading claims, was immediately rejected by the network.
"We stand by our poll," said Matt Dornic, a CNN spokesman.

Trump is everything you conservatives claim to hate about politicians! Why don't you get it yet? Trump's picking a pointless fight with CNN's legal team led by a guy named David Vigilante who responded fiercely to the allegations:

"To my knowledge, this is the first time in its 40-year history that CNN had been threatened with legal action because an American politician or campaign did not like CNN's polling results," Vigilante wrote in his response. "To the extent we have received legal threats from political leaders in the past, they have typically come from countries like Venezuela or other regimes where there is little or no respect for a free and independent media."

He told the Trump campaign that its
allegations and demands are rejected in their entirety.

Trump really didn't like that poll and he is doing much fake damage control by hiring Republican pollster McLaughlin & Associates, the guy who missed Eric Cantor losing his primary by 45 points!!! If they say the CNN poll is wrong, how much do you think Trump is actually losing to Biden by? Is there still a 4 point swing? Could Trump's support actually be at 35% and not 39%? IDK, but it's possible, right conservatives? After all, Trump wants you to believe that a 75 year old antifa plant had scary cop scanning devices!!!!

Trump is everything you conservatives claim to hate about politicians! Why don't you get it yet? Trump's picking a pointless fight with CNN's legal team led by a guy named David Vigilante who responded fiercely to the allegations:

Ummm, your screen name says it all.

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

Remember when Trump had a melt down over who had a bigger audience at their inaugural? Trump or Obama?

Trump was like a small child, kicking his parent in the shin because he couldn't get a candy.

Obama is the one on top.

can someone please give Trump a lollipop?

Vote against every Republican.

peak_obama_from_wash-mon.jpg

peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg

Remember when Trump had a melt down over who had a bigger audience at their inaugural? Trump or Obama?

Trump was like a small child, kicking his parent in the shin because he couldn't get a candy.

Obama is the one on top.

Remember when Trump swore that the protesters outside the WH were cheering for him?

My screen name has nothing to do with Trump being a crooked coward, that's just what he is.

Your screen name says why you start so many inane Trump bashing threads. You're obsessed with the man.

Your screen name says why you start so many inane Trump bashing threads. You're obsessed with the man.

It's so easy to trigger you guys, my very presence triggers you. Sad!

Last edited:
Ummm, your screen name says it all.

Who cares. Trump is an asshole, surrounded by assholes, threatening legal action because his little fee fees were hurt, so he's a ***** as well. And a disgrace to the office, and to the United States. And his supporters love all that about him, including that he's a little, weak, insecure *****. I guess a lot of them see themselves in Trump. It's the only thing that makes sense.

FWIW, this is perhaps my all time favorite business letter and is about how CNN should have responded to the morons in the Trump campaign.

Regarding your stupid complaint – Letters of Note

In case someone hasn't read it, some law firm wrote the Cleveland Browns threatening legal action if anyone was hurt by fans flying paper airplanes from the stands. The Brown's response in its entirety:

Dear Mr. Cox:

Attached is a letter that we received on November 19, 1974. I feel that you should be aware that some asshole is signing your name to stupid letters.

Very truly yours,

CLEVELAND STADIUM CORP.

:2rofll:

Who cares. Trump is an asshole, surrounded by assholes, threatening legal action because his little fee fees were hurt, so he's a ***** as well. And a disgrace to the office, and to the United States. And his supporters love all that about him, including that he's a little, weak, insecure *****. I guess a lot of them see themselves in Trump. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Your worse than he is. BTW, Find out yet why that 100 Billion bailout for uninsured was needed?

CNN is just a bunch of far left assassins leeching off Trump to sell advertisements. The more they ca get lemmings to hate him, the more they make They are HATE news.

Your worse than he is. BTW, Find out yet why that 100 Billion bailout for uninsured was needed?

CNN is just a bunch of far left assassins leeching off Trump to sell advertisements. The more they ca get lemmings to hate him, the more they make They are HATE news.

Do you need a tissue? A blanket? :boohoo:

I'm really loving this. I mean, of course it's just disgusting that a campaign for President of the United States is threatening a news outlet over what is clearly and obviously protected speech. That's like Fascism For Dummies stuff. But what it really does show is how weak and insecure and pathetic Trump is. He's a man-child and things aren't going well, so he's having the equivalent of a temper tantrum, and throwing his toys around the room.

More of this please!! :laughat:

Last edited:
What a ****ing whiney punk ass bitch.

he's exactly who most of us, that paid attention since the 80, knew he was.

and all he had to do was sound like Rush and Sean to win an election.

Do you need a tissue? A blanket? :boohoo:

I'm really loving this. I mean, of course it's just disgusting that a campaign for President of the United States is threatening a news outlet over what is clearly and obviously protected speech. That's like Fascism For Dummies stuff. But what it really does show is how weak and insecure and pathetic Trump is. He's a man-child and things aren't going well, so he's having the equivalent of a temper tantrum, and throwing his toys around the room.

More of this please!! :laughat:

We have seen Facebook get slammed and now not a peep outta them. CNN should be closed down. They are a disgrace to the human race.

Cry more.

No crying except the tears for just how stupid humanity is and how easy peasy it is for CNN and MSNBC and WaPo and the NY Times to indoctrinate the feeble minded. It's so sad, i wanna cry.

We have seen Facebook get slammed and now not a peep outta them. CNN should be closed down. They are a disgrace to the human race.

I get it - you've got a hard job here. Trump's action is a combo of fascism and something an 11 year old spoiled child would do, so you don't have a lot to work with. So moving the focus over to CNN is a good effort, but you're not going to save that ***** and asshole Trump on this one. It's exactly as bad as it looks like, and we all see it, you see it, so might as well give it up and move on. There will be another Trump outrage by the morning, and you can defend him on that, and maybe it will be a lighter load for you.

No crying except the tears for just how stupid humanity is and how easy peasy it is for CNN and MSNBC and WaPo and the NY Times to indoctrinate the feeble minded. It's so sad, i wanna cry.

"indoctrinate the feeble minded" - GOOD ONE!!

Pro-tip: such otherwise impressive prose is wasted in a thread in which you're defending a campaign threatening to sue a news outlet for reporting polls that hurt that candidate's delicate little fee fees, and made him look bad, boo hoo. We're seeing irony meters shatter all over. It's dangerous what with all that flying glass!

I get it - you've got a hard job here. Trump's action is a combo of fascism and something an 11 year old spoiled child would do, so you don't have a lot to work with. So moving the focus over to CNN is a good effort, but you're not going to save that ***** and asshole Trump on this one. It's exactly as bad as it looks like, and we all see it, you see it, so might as well give it up and move on. There will be another Trump outrage by the morning, and you can defend him on that, and maybe it will be a lighter load for you.

Save him from what? Threatening to sue an entity who claims they are news when they are extensions of the DNC? LMAO, Jasper.

BTW, I had a dog named Jasper. Loved that little guy.

"indoctrinate the feeble minded" - GOOD ONE!!

Pro-tip: such otherwise impressive prose is wasted in a thread in which you're defending a campaign threatening to sue a news outlet for reporting polls that hurt that candidate's delicate little fee fees, and made him look bad, boo hoo. We're seeing irony meters shatter all over. It's dangerous what with all that flying glass!

See my previous excellent post in this regard.

It's a political poll. It is not a CNN creation, but CNN commissioned a professional polling agency to conduct political poll, because, well, its an election year, which makes it news. Although this poll shows Trump to be in a bigger world of hurt than other polls on the same subject, they all are saying the same thing: if the election were held today, Trump is history.

I suggest that you (and Trump) study the message and stop obsessing over the messenger. Surely the pandemic has taught you that denying there is a problem does not make the problem go away. In fact, it just makes it worse.

How Popular Is Donald Trump? | FiveThirtyEight

Save him from what? Threatening to sue an entity who claims they are news when they are extensions of the DNC? LMAO, Jasper.

BTW, I had a dog named Jasper. Loved that little guy.

Looking like a pathetic, weak, stupid asshole that he is. Seriously, when you're so weak and insecure you react to bad polls by calling up your lawyers and having them threaten to sue the people who reported it, you're just hanging a sign on your neck - I'm a pathetic loser. That's Trump and I'm loving it.

And, yeah, Jasper is my current old dog's name. He's a good dog, but nearing the end of his good life.

Back
Top Bottom