• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Campaign Calls Paul Ryan A Racist As Republican Party Burns Itself To The Groun

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Re: Trump Campaign Calls Paul Ryan A Racist As Republican Party Burns Itself To The G

Trump Campaign Calls Paul Ryan A Racist As Republican Party Burns Itself To The Ground
Trump Campaign Calls Paul Ryan A Racist As Republican Party Burns Itself To The Ground

The Republican Party is self-destructing as the Donald Trump campaign is accusing Speaker of the House Paul Ryan of being a racist. '

This is what all the little surrogates were told to do on their conference call - attack anyone accusing Trump's racist comment of being racist as racist themselves.

This race is going to get dumber over the next few months, and those who are willing to defend either of the moral cretins heading the tickets will only shame themselves. :doh

Re: Trump Campaign Calls Paul Ryan A Racist As Republican Party Burns Itself To The G

This is what all the little surrogates were told to do on their conference call - attack anyone accusing Trump's racist comment of being racist as racist themselves.

This race is going to get dumber over the next few months, and those who are willing to defend either of the moral cretins heading the tickets will only shame themselves. :doh

If so break out the pop corn and get a good seat on the couch

If so break out the pop corn and get a good seat on the couch

Or, you know, crawl into a glass of whiskey and weep for your Republic.

Or, you know, crawl into a glass of whiskey and weep for your Republic.

I don't drink and never feel sorry for myself.............And the country will go on I am sure

Hillary v. Trump is going to be the ugliest, dirtiest, most publicly embarrassing campaign this Republic ever had to suffer through.

The Republican Party is self-destructing as the Donald Trump campaign is accusing Speaker of the House Paul Ryan of being a racist. '

This is beginning to remind me of………

“My father can beat up your father.”

How does the Republican Speaker of the House, the third most powerful man in this country, accurately calling Trump a racist, and Trump's people, in their usual way, fighting back like cornered rats, equal "self-destruction" of the party? What was burned to the ground in the story from your liberal website?

How does the Republican Speaker of the House, the third most powerful man in this country, accurately calling Trump a racist, and Trump's people, in their usual way, fighting back like cornered rats, equal "self-destruction" of the party? What was burned to the ground in the story from your liberal website?

You may want top as Paul Ryan and almost all of the GOP folks in Congress who are withdrawing their support for Trump.........

Don't you keep up on current events?

You may want top as Paul Ryan and almost all of the GOP folks in Congress who are withdrawing their support for Trump.........

Don't you keep up on current events?

To a liberal Donald Trump apparently represents "The Republican Party". To a Republican, he doesn't.

I want Ryan to withdraw his support for Trump. I want them all to withdraw support for Trump. Unlike you, I don't want someone to sit in the Oval Office strictly because of the (phony) capital letter next to his name.

By the way, there are many other elections on the ballots in November. Don't you keep up on current events? Let me know when the Republicans lose most/all of them.

To a liberal Donald Trump apparently represents "The Republican Party". To a Republican, he doesn't.

I want Ryan to withdraw his support for Trump. I want them all to withdraw support for Trump. Unlike you, I don't want someone to sit in the Oval Office strictly because of the (phony) capital letter next to his name.

By the way, there are many other elections on the ballots in November. Don't you keep up on current events? Let me know when the Republicans lose most/all of them.

How do you know what I want? When I am not sure or have not made a decision................You God or something?

How do you know what I want? When I am not sure or have not made a decision................You God or something?

Yes, I'm God. Thank you for noticing. You always thought I was male, didn't you.

Yes, I'm God. Thank you for noticing. You always thought I was male, didn't you.

Hey, you could be a Goddess, too. You just gotta believe.

Hillary v. Trump is going to be the ugliest, dirtiest, most publicly embarrassing campaign this Republic ever had to suffer through.

I dunno. When Jefferson ran against Hamilton, Jefferson accused Hamilton of being a hermaphrodite, and Hamilton (trying to take advantage of the slow speed of news) attempted to spread rumors that Jefferson was dead. When Jackson ran, the attacks on his wife were so brutal that she actually had complete nervous breakdown and died.

But it's gonna be the ugliest in living memory. That's for sure.

This is beginning to remind me of………

“My father can beat up your father.”

Trump needs a mental health official on his staff. He is continuing to melt down.

Its hilarious.

And Ryan is a freaking wussie, he regrets the comments, calls them racist, but still backs Trump.....he needs to distance himself quickly or he will be harmed more.

I dunno. When Jefferson ran against Hamilton, Jefferson accused Hamilton of being a hermaphrodite, and Hamilton (trying to take advantage of the slow speed of news) attempted to spread rumors that Jefferson was dead. When Jackson ran, the attacks on his wife were so brutal that she actually had complete nervous breakdown and died.

But it's gonna be the ugliest in living memory. That's for sure.

They'll out-ugly all of them. This is set to be one of the greatest embarrassments the Republic has suffered.

And yet. Some people will still find this entertaining instead of just the sad state of affairs it is.

Can I make a request?
Oh wait. You said God not Santa...
...Can I make a lot of requests?

For some reason I'm reminded of the book I never quite made it through. And Eternity...

Trump needs a mental health official on his staff. He is continuing to melt down.

Its hilarious.

And Ryan is a freaking wussie, he regrets the comments, calls them racist, but still backs Trump.....he needs to distance himself quickly or he will be harmed more.

Some time ago the candidates of the GOP were called a clown show..............Trump alone........... is a whole damn circus.............

Some time ago the candidates of the GOP were called a clown show..............Trump alone........... is a whole damn circus.............

Well, in my state we have one senator who was seriously dissed by Trump, yet has no backbone to not support him because he is in a very tight re-election race (McCain) and the other senator (Flake) just came out today and said he will not support him, or vote for him. One of my senators has balls.

And yet. Some people will still find this entertaining instead of just the sad state of affairs it is.

America loves a train wreck. We're a society of non-thinking reality TV watchers, and Trump is the Reality TV candidate. Americans can't seem to understand that not everything is supposed to be entertainment.

I hope we get to see some of this:

shame.jpg

Well, in my state we have one senator who was seriously dissed by Trump, yet has no backbone to not support him because he is in a very tight re-election race (McCain) and the other senator (Flake) just came out today and said he will not support him, or vote for him. One of my senators has balls.

Do you think McCain's in trouble? I haven't been following his race much.

If I were McCain, I would loudly and publicly disavow Trump. After the **** Trump said about him a few months back, nobody would blame him.

Do you think McCain's in trouble? I haven't been following his race much.

If I were McCain, I would loudly and publicly disavow Trump. After the **** Trump said about him a few months back, nobody would blame him.

He is, he has a crazy opponent in primary (Kelly "Chemtrails" Ward) who he will easily beat. But, in the general he is running against a moderate democrat who has been a congressperson for last two terms, Ann Kilpatrick. They are about at a statistical dead heat, and she has been trending up every month. Gonna be a fun one.

He is, he has a crazy opponent in primary (Kelly "Chemtrails" Ward) who he will easily beat. But, in the general he is running against a moderate democrat who has been a congressperson for last two terms, Ann Kilpatrick. They are about at a statistical dead heat, and she has been trending up every month. Gonna be a fun one.

I admire McCain's service to the country, both in the military as well as in government. But I've said repeatedly that he needs to retire and go with Cindy up to Sedona and enjoy life. he's a classic case of why I support term limits.

Thanks for the backdrop on the election there. I'll have to pay more attention. That's hard to do when you can't turn on the television without seeing that hideous orange beast.

I admire McCain's service to the country, both in the military as well as in government. But I've said repeatedly that he needs to retire and go with Cindy up to Sedona and enjoy life. he's a classic case of why I support term limits.

Thanks for the backdrop on the election there. I'll have to pay more attention. That's hard to do when you can't turn on the television without seeing that hideous orange beast.

The one running in the primary is a 100% screaming nutcase, just way out of bounds conspiracy theorist. Kirkpatrick is a good person and will serve the state very well if she wins, all McCain will do for 6 more years is sleep....we used to have the oldest senator in the US (Carl Hayden), but his last term was just drooling, not serving.

As much as I disagree with certain tenennts of political conservatism, I don't think it would be good for it to be dragged down into infamy by trumps presidential run.

Back
Top Bottom