• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Calls Supporters Disgusting People

to be fair, he's right

So true...
There was an episode of the show Scandal that had the Trump like candidate say these very things about his supporters.......

This is what makes your whole “anonymous sources” crybaby nonsense so disingenuous.

Whether it’s named or not named, same result, every. Single Time.

Hail to the glorious moron!

All who speak against his name are liars!

Both wrong, and another ad hominem combined again... as usual. :naughty

I applaud her "standing out."

While I can respect her making open statements, that does not mean I have to either believe her, or accept her naked word on it.

So many people with axes to grind come popping out of the woodwork, not only against Trump, but historically in pretty much any situation when notoriety, profit, or both can be obtained.

I simply want to see something that supports her naked word.

It reminds me of a variation of the old gag.
Trumps finds disgusting, anyone who would want him as president. :lol:

A shoulder rub? Why, that's so much worse than being a Pedo Peeping Tom with 25 sexual accusations, mostly rape, to his name!

Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.
“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15. Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here." . . .Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed. “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”
Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent

Why do you love a Pedo Peeping Tom with 25 sexual accusations, mostly rape, to his name?

They not only know that they are disgusting, they take patriotic pride in that fact.

If Trump said that, he shows arrogance, thinks he's better than others with violates our All men are created equal stance

However, I have seen zero videos where we can actually hear him saying this so...just another drive by hit from the mafia like left

If Trump said that, he shows arrogance, thinks he's better than others with violates our All men are created equal stance

However, I have seen zero videos where we can actually hear him saying this so...just another drive by hit from the mafia like left

You know he said it. Of course he said it. In your bones you know this is how he feels about his marks.

lol....thinking Trump did not say it is living a fantasy.

Most Trump supporters are smart enough to know that Trump would never let them into his hotels or golf clubs, unless they were maids or grounds keepers.

It's a marriage of convenience.
It doesn’t matter what Trump do or not do to the “Trump supporters”. And with “TRUMP supporters” I do not mean everyone that will vote for him in this election, I do not mean every “very conservative” on this forum. I mean those who keeps saying “fake news” to any of his drawbacks and even claim Obama is to blame for any and all of Trumps shortcomings.

Is there anything he could do to lose their support? My answer to that is no. Are they al morons? My answer to that is no.

By all means, some of them just needs the community feeling of a revival movement and the belongings that comes with it, but not all of them. Some of them have a very logical(it may be misguided, I don’t know) reason for being a Trump supporter. There is something in the American society that isn’t changeable under your current political system and that needs to change. Maybe they do not understand it themselves and blame persons with another skin-color or from another ethnical group or maybe they blame the establishment or even the democrats, but there is an underlying reason. Until you understand what that is, you can’t reach any kind of political issues constructively and you most certainly can't reach the "Trump supporters"

Last edited:
I guess he only tells the truth in private.

Many of his followers already hate themselves, for obvious reasons, and so they'll probably just end up feeling closer to the guy.

Or maybe they'll like him more once it clicks for them that daddy's broke.

They'll find reasons eventually.

I call trump supporters disgusting people too. I guess don and I share one thing in common.

It doesn’t matter what Trump do or not do to the “Trump supporters”. And with “TRUMP supporters” I do not mean everyone that will vote for him in this election, I do not mean every “very conservative” on this forum. I mean those who keeps saying “fake news” to any of his drawbacks and even claim Obama is to blame for any and all of Trumps shortcomings.

Is there anything he could do to lose their support? My answer to that is no. Are they al morons? My answer to that is no.

By all means, some of them just needs the community feeling of a revival movement and the belongings that comes with it, but not all of them. Some of them have a very logical(it may be misguided, I don’t know) reason for being a Trump supporter. There is something in the American society that isn’t changeable under your current political system and that needs to change. Maybe they do not understand it themselves and blame persons with another skin-color or from another ethnical group or maybe they blame the establishment or even the democrats, but there is an underlying reason. Until you understand what that is, you can’t reach any kind of political issues constructively and you most certainly can't reach the "Trump supporters"
Yes, supporting Trump is now an identity.

Back
Top Bottom