• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Calls Supporters Disgusting People

If he said it.

Wowzers, I agree with Trump on something.

Trump being a disgusting person himself is one thing... But blindly supporting a disgusting person... Well, you know what it makes you.

In other news, wasn't it hilarious seeing Grandpa play the song "Despacito"? He didn't even know he was spoofing himself. I'm sure that brought in loads of Latino supporters.

Slowly

I want to breathe in your neck slowly

Let me murmur things in your ear

So that you remember if you’re not with me

:lamo

2ZEMA4L3YY2KJGLGTMPXY44ASU.jpg

In other news, wasn't it hilarious seeing Grandpa play the song "Despacito"? He didn't even know he was spoofing himself. I'm sure that brought in loads of Latino supporters.

Slowly

I want to breathe in your neck slowly

Let me murmur things in your ear

So that you remember if you’re not with me

:lamo

Oh look, the typical deflection and retarded post from a Trump supporter when their messiah is questioned. Here's a hint, this thread isn't about Biden, are you capable of staying on topic? :lamo

Most Trump supporters are smart enough to know that Trump would never let them into his hotels or golf clubs, unless they were maids or grounds keepers.

It's a marriage of convenience.

"When we were in a task-force meeting, the president said, 'Maybe this COVID thing is a good thing — I don't like shaking hands with people. I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people,'" Troye says in the two-minute video."

This sounds like someone about to try to get rich selling a book. :roll:

I can't wait to see her evidence of this, aside from proclaiming it to all those yearning to hear more Orange Man Bad "Truths."

Gotta watch out for those folks who will do anything at all for money.

Oh look, the typical deflection and retarded post from a Trump supporter when their messiah is questioned. Here's a hint, this thread isn't about Biden, are you capable of staying on topic? :lamo

What topic? Oh, another disgruntled Obamaling making crap up. Yea, I already commented on that.

Meanwhile Grandpa goes looking for another neck to sniff. That's assuming he remembers how.:mrgreen:

What topic? Oh, another disgruntled Obamaling making crap up. Yea, I already commented on that.

Meanwhile Grandpa goes looking for another neck to sniff. That's assuming he remembers how.:mrgreen:

Yep I looked again, where is the topic Biden? Oh yeah it isn't. Yet again you double down on another retarded post you make.

I can't wait to see her evidence of this, aside from proclaiming it to all those yearning to hear more Orange Man Bad "Truths."

trumpydsg.jpg

Captain Adverse, I want your vote, but keep your disgusting mitts off me!

"When we were in a task-force meeting, the president said, 'Maybe this COVID thing is a good thing — I don't like shaking hands with people. I don't have to shake hands with these disgusting people,'" Troye says in the two-minute video."

There's nooo way he would ever say something like this, right?

Not being able to see the entire video of what was being said before that comment I take it with a grain of salt. There is no context, only a Biden supporters word that is what he said, which proves nothing.

Remember when he called that guy fat at his rally because he thought he was a Democrat only to find out he was one of his supporters? That guy thought it was great. His supporters would let him literally **** on them if he wanted.

This is what makes your whole “anonymous sources” crybaby nonsense so disingenuous.

Whether it’s named or not named, same result, every. Single Time.

Hail to the glorious moron!

All who speak against his name are liars!

Most Trump supporters are smart enough to know that Trump would never let them into his hotels or golf clubs, unless they were maids or grounds keepers.

It's a marriage of convenience.

You'll have to explain that one. I've stayed at a few of his properties and played golf at more. The only thing they seemed concerned about was whether I had a credit card.

More disgruntled people with unverifiable claims. SSDD.

Oh so now it's unverifiable claims. Before it was anonymous sources that could not be believed.......Face it cult member like yourself will never believe anything negative about your dear leader.

Back
Top Bottom