• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump calls QAnon GOP primary winner a 'future Republican Star'

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump calls QAnon GOP primary winner a 'future Republican Star' | TheHill

Heck, I agree with Trump this time. Those nut jobs are the future of the Republican Party...

"Congratulations to future Republican Star Marjorie Taylor Greene on a big songressional primary win in Georgia against a very tough and smart opponent," Trump tweeted. "Marjorie is strong on everything and never gives up — a real WINNER!"

Good job President Trump. You just legitimized and added fuel for the nut jobs in QAnon.

President OrangeGlow praising QAnon... it would be nice to be surprised but, no... par for the course from him.

morons gonna moron.

Every QpubliQan running for office, such as MqQonnell, now has MTG hung around their neck as an albatross.

morons gonna moron.

i think the Republican Party goes much, much lower. the desperation for those aged 50-80 has set in.

morons gonna moron.

A bunch of Republicans and "conservatives" clinging to QAnon... could there be anything more ironic?

i think the Republican Party goes much, much lower. the desperation for those aged 50-80 has set in.
TrumpQins — QOP — Qpubs — Qons — QKK

Perhaps we should consider making a proposal to the reddest states: if you still want to secede, go for it and this time we won't stop you.

We changed our minds.

Back
Top Bottom