• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump calls his intelligence heads report fake news.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump calls his intelligence heads report fake news. He claims they were misquoted and they contacted him and told him it was fake news.

He's now gone off the deep, deep end. We all saw on television what these people reported to the senate, trump now wants us to not believe what we saw and heard and instead believe his version.

Amazing.

Trump calls his intelligence heads report fake news. He claims they were misquoted and they contacted him and told him it was fake news.

He's now gone off the deep, deep end. We all saw on television what these people reported to the senate, trump now wants us to not believe what we saw and heard and instead believe his version.

Amazing.

Trump to veterans: Don’t believe what you’re reading or seeing”

Amazing.
He's been there a while in my opinion.

I wish his voters stood for something. You know...anything. Any set of morals or ethics...some limits, some bare minimums. They don't care about any of that, it's **** everything else, support Trump. That they don't understand how deplorable and terrible that is, is really sad. Russia bending us over, they cheer. DOJ arresting criminals? They boo. I suppose not too long ago some of our population killed other Americans for the right to keep human slaves. Maybe Trump is progress?

I wish his voters stood for something. You know...anything. Any set of morals or ethics...some limits, some bare minimums. They don't care about any of that, it's **** everything else, support Trump. That they don't understand how deplorable and terrible that is, is really sad. Russia bending us over, they cheer. DOJ arresting criminals? They boo. I suppose not too long ago some of our population killed other Americans for the right to keep human slaves. Maybe Trump is progress?

Well said. The right can no longer claim they are better than whale crap lying at the bottom of the ocean. The only thing they stand for is trump and hating the democrats.

Amazing.

Trump has demonstrated - yet again - that he is mentally ill and lives in an alternate reality of his own construction. He needs to be removed from office ASAP - by enacting the 25th Amendment today or by impeachment in the future. But regardless of the method, he must be removed at the very earliest date.

The nation saw and heard the intelligence community tell the citizenry that they disagreed with many Trump policies. The reaction from Trump: don't believe your eyes and hears and instead wallow with me in my diseased alternate reality.

And lots and lots and lots of Trumpkins who share his willful disability will do just that.

Trumps great damage to America is that he has licensed the ability to live in an alternate reality for many right wingers. We no longer live in the United States of America - at least the right wingers don't. They live in their own alternate reality where Trump determines what is real and what is not - even is his version is the fake one.

These are seriously dangerous times we are living in and Donald Trump is responsible. He must be removed from office ASAP.

He's their DRUG, it's no different than fundies rallying around Benny Hinn or any other "anointed faith healer" who sends out magic spring water and whacks old ladies upside the head. You could show them the goddamn headphones and let them hear the verbal cues and expose the planted shills and they would STILL insist that their pastor is able to make quadriplegics walk and cure cancer by smacking people upside the head.

tenor.gif

(You don't see faith healers working in the medical field for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the Lottery)

IT DOESN'T ****ING MATTER.
None of it matters. The only thing that matters to them is - Trump told them liberals are The Devil and he became President because God wanted him to be President.

Waiting for Trumpsters to come to their Dear Leader’s defense ......
C75A8198-6B56-4662-A18A-949E4D3767F0.jpg

Trump is insane. Even his own people know this.

Fomer chief Trump economic advisor Gary Cohn and former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter had a pact to remove any documents dangerous to America from Trumps desk before he could sign them.

Amazing.

It just proves that conservatives don't understand the difference between being wrong on accident vs being wrong on purpose. They just don't get it.

It just proves that conservatives don't understand the difference between being wrong on accident vs being wrong on purpose. They just don't get it.

Blindly and willfully don't want to understand the difference. Defend the president no matter what and yell at the liberals who are falsely accusing him of misdeeds. And in the process attack every institution of american justice. Really sad what the GOP has turned into.

I am at the point of not really knowing whether Trump is literally demented or whether he's not but he thinks his "base," the only people who may actually buy his claim about his intel chiefs' having been misquoted, are demented or just too goddamned ignorant, stupid or insouciant to know the intel chiefs weren't misquoted. I mean, really. The whole damn world can hear and see the intel chiefs' testimony and/or read the effing transcripts. Surely even Trumpkins read that much, even if the eponymous leader doesn't.

Amazing.

Yaawnnnn….yeah...ISIS can recruit MORE ASSHOLES...especially from MICHIGAN , WISCONSIN, and MINNEAPOLIS...but there is no doubt...THE CALIPHATE IS CRUSHED.

ISIS area.jpg

The POTUS knows that the Intel sector is trying to KEEP ITS FUNDING UP....at a wartime level.

Yaawnnnn….yeah...ISIS can recruit MORE ASSHOLES...especially from MICHIGAN , WISCONSIN, and MINNEAPOLIS...but there is no doubt...THE CALIPHATE IS CRUSHED.

View attachment 67249344

The POTUS knows that the Intel sector is trying to KEEP ITS FUNDING UP....at a wartime level.

Yup, everyone in america is conspiring against our president, well almost everybody if ya' get my drift?

He's their DRUG, it's no different than fundies rallying around Benny Hinn or any other "anointed faith healer" who sends out magic spring water and whacks old ladies upside the head. You could show them the goddamn headphones and let them hear the verbal cues and expose the planted shills and they would STILL insist that their pastor is able to make quadriplegics walk and cure cancer by smacking people upside the head.

tenor.gif

(You don't see faith healers working in the medical field for the same reason you don't see psychics winning the Lottery)

None of it matters. The only thing that matters to them is - Trump told them liberals are The Devil and he became President because God wanted him to be President.

Thanks for the really good laugh, greatly appreciated.

I am at the point of not really knowing whether Trump is literally demented or whether he's not but he thinks his "base," the only people who may actually buy his claim about his intel chiefs' having been misquoted, are demented or just too goddamned ignorant, stupid or insouciant to know the intel chiefs weren't misquoted. I mean, really. The whole damn world can hear and see the intel chiefs' testimony and/or read the effing transcripts. Surely even Trumpkins read that much, even if the eponymous leader doesn't.

1. Literally demented: YES - entire lifetime

2. YES - his base, also demented thanks to Trump's mastery of the reality TV genre. Mass hypnosis.

3. The whole damn world except for Trumpistas who yell "FAKE NOOZ!".

Yup, everyone in america is conspiring against our president, well almost everybody if ya' get my drift?

Didn't say that. CAN'T GRASP WHAT THE MAP (FROM OUR INTEL) SAYS?

1. Literally demented: YES - entire lifetime

2. YES - his base, also demented thanks to Trump's mastery of the reality TV genre. Mass hypnosis.

3. The whole damn world except for Trumpistas who yell "FAKE NOOZ!".

Provided the MAP compiled by our INTEL/MILITARY, per Jane's.

Conflict Monitor IHS Markit.

On Dec. 19, when he announced that U.S. troops would withdraw, Trump proclaimed on Twitter that "We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency."

This week the Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan agreed. "If we wind the clock back two years, I'd say 99.5 percent plus of the ISIS-controlled territory has been returned to the Syrians," he said during a briefing Tuesday. "Within a couple weeks, it'll be 100 percent."

That's true, that's a big part of it. Conservatism has always come to be a big part of Evangelicals, maybe knowing they both share the same desire...to have people believe them purely based on faith. I mean, you watch them rail against legal abortion, but they are cool with shooting kids dead who trespassed if they felt "threatened", refusing to treat their sick children with science, not even remotely concerned about kids treatment on the border...it's a long list. Evangelicals have lost their way too...or maybe they never knew the way at all.
But we live in a country with a lot of these people...what do we do with them? If they arent' included, they will include themselves in the most childish and destructive manner possible...stacking the courts being the first and foremost.

But we live in a country with a lot of these people...what do we do with them? If they arent' included, they will include themselves in the most childish and destructive manner possible...stacking the courts being the first and foremost.

Their numbers are shrinking, and it is not just natural attrition either. America has now gotten a BIG BIG TASTE of what life is like with them calling the shots. That is a major factor in their attrition.
These people are unlikable, bitter, vindictive, smug, arrogant, hateful, bigoted, hidebound, angry, vengeful and revanchist.
And, worst of all, they are ready and willing RIGHT NOW, as evidenced by the overwhelming statements made right here by their current exponents on DP itself, to surrender the entire democratic process wholesale in favor of theocracy.

They've even indicated that they're ready to kill to achieve that goal if they don't get it by the democratic process itself.

Back
Top Bottom