• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Calls Georgia Runoffs 'Invalid' As Polls Tighten, 3 Million Vote Early

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

It appears as though Trump might be attempting to demoralize the GOP vote with his latest antics. Either that or like the general, he is trying to remove its credibility to try and shield from a result he prefers not to get.

If that black lady, I can't remember her name atm, is found to be instrumental in getting out the vote that got two democratic senators elected in Georgia, she can pretty much write her own ticket as far as democrats are concerned.

If that black lady, I can't remember her name ATM, is found to be instrumental in getting out the vote that got two Democratic senators elected in Georgia, she can pretty much write her own ticket as far as Democrats are concerned.

I assume you are referring to Stacey Abrams.

It appears as though Trump might be attempting to demoralize the GOP vote with his latest antics. Either that or like the general, he is trying to remove its credibility to try and shield from a result he prefers not to get.

I think that in protest, Trump and his lackeys should resign from government immediately.

the Trump Soap Opera is canceled.

Certain pathetic Republicans tied themselves to Trump. Now he's history and they cling to his coat-tails hoping if they sound like they are loyal to him now he's gone it will protect them in months to come. It won't. Cruz and his sordid pathetic rump of leftovers are trying to cover their ass in anticipation of a Trump purge. Its coming and they will not survive.

I'm not putting anything beyond the Trumpists at this point.

Where have you been while every single lawsuit to challenge election results was tossed out because no evidence of voter fraud existed?

Certain pathetic Republicans tied themselves to Trump. Now he's history and they cling to his coat-tails hoping if they sound like they are loyal to him now he's gone it will protect them in months to come. It won't. Cruz and his sordid pathetic rump of leftovers are trying to cover their ass in anticipation of a Trump purge. Its coming and they will not survive.

Now they are pathetic but

It isn't trump they are afraid of. It's that deplorable base. Pretty much the entire republican base. Anger trump and anger that base and lose your phoney baloney jobs

Where have you been while every single lawsuit to challenge election results was tossed out because no evidence of voter fraud existed?

Assuming they don't do anything overtly illegal. Which I don't

Win or not, Stacey Abrams is showing'em how it's done. Because the Dems don't no how so mommy has to show the children how to dress one state before sending them out the door.

I do think she should write her own ticket. Her own register/candidate development/vote org. DO NOT count on the Dems to pigeon-hole her somewhere licking envelopes. Just go ahead and do it. If the Dems don't like her candidates/voters/money, they can choose to lose instead.

Trump has done significant damage to the republican party. He will now likely face criminal charges both from his business activities and his time as president. I would hope that republicans would support his prosecution.

Trump has done significant damage to the republican party. He will now likely face criminal charges both from his business activities and his time as president. I would hope that republicans would support his prosecution.
With the way they are acting, they may try to break him out of jail.

Trump is realizing his lies don't work for everyone. Everything he has touched has turned to poison. The reps will very quickly disown him as happens so quickly in politics. When he promotes something it fails. All the hugs will turn to daggers in Trump's back and he will be cast out of the conservative arena. Recall what happened to Eugene McCarthy ad how fast it happened. Trump is a hideous psychopath suffering from delusions of a Grand Leader when all he is a whimpering little boy in a room of men.

Republican tears are soooo sweet☺️

Thinking DNC chair for her.
In my "this would be awesome, but it will never happen" thoughts. I want her to move to Texas and do it again.

Jeopardizing the GOP's chances in Georgia was an absolutely daft thing to do; one which should have been the point where the GOP jettisoned Trump into the abyss he's dug for himself.

Back
Top Bottom