• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump calls for Goodyear boycott after company bans MAGA attire among employees

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
:lol:

He's such a weakling.

As Jordan said .. Conservatives buy shoes as well

48349BDB-60B1-4E03-BD63-C79F818DEB2B.jpg

“Driver, find the nearest tire shop!”

Great strategy!

GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS. The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. 200 Innovation Way Akron, Ohio 44316

Goodyear is scared of the mob. Can't say I blame them.

They should ban all political displays. People have a constitutional right to free speech. They don't have a constitutional right to work at Goodyear.

I hereby vow I will never buy another Goodyear tire.

Unless they offer the same quality and rating for $1 cheaper. Then I'll still buy them.

Boycotts suck.

In another thread it has a image of a slide from a zero tolerance training at Goodyear.

If the image is true, I believe the company is wrong in its policy.

Goodyear Bans MAGA Hats

BLM and Gay Pride is acceptable.
All Lives Matter is not acceptable along with political slogans (MAGA).

Who in there right mind doesn't believe BLM is a political slogan.

In another thread it has a image of a slide from a zero tolerance training at Goodyear.

Goodyear Bans MAGA Hats

Wow you really suckered into the latest shiny object. No wonder you're a willing Trump mark.

Goodyear is scared of the mob. Can't say I blame them.

They should ban all political displays. People have a constitutional right to free speech. They don't have a constitutional right to work at Goodyear.

It's probably a good idea in today's political climate. I'm sure Goodyear probably has emoloyees on either side.

Goodyear Bans MAGA Hats

Consider the likelihood that there are black employees in the facility. Or gay.

But sure, punishing a company for not offering it's full throated endorsement of your reelection is a great idea. The last thing we want is for people to have jobs.

I hereby vow I will never buy another Goodyear tire.

Unless they offer the same quality and rating for $1 cheaper. Then I'll still buy them.

Boycotts suck.

Which foreign tire will you be buying?

FY Largest Tire Producers:
1. Bridgestone - Japan
2. Michelin - France
3. Goodyear - US
4. Continental - German

Sounds to me like Goodyear may be losing their military contract in the very near future. Nobody has ever claimed leftist freaks were very bright. Businesses need to be apolitical to stay in business. The instant you take a side, your business is finished as soon as the other side gains power. Goodyear is about to learn that lesson the hard way.

Which foreign tire will you be buying?

FY Largest Tire Producers:
1. Bridgestone - Japan
2. Michelin - France
3. Goodyear - US
4. Continental - German

Lookie at all the citizens of Trump Fan Nation, criticizing an American company that provides American jobs, vowing to obey their Lord and Master Trump and buy foreign goods.

You can't make this up.

Last edited:
In this case, yes. Because it is run by anti-American leftist freaks, and that is more than sufficient grounds to boycott any business.

Yep, can't have any dissenters.

Consider the likelihood that there are black employees in the facility. Or gay.

But sure, punishing a company for not offering it's full throated endorsement of your reelection is a great idea. The last thing we want is for people to have jobs.

I don't care about Trump. I believe the policy is flawed. If you allow BLM you should allow Blue Lives Matter.

Sounds to me like Goodyear may be losing their military contract in the very near future. Nobody has ever claimed leftist freaks were very bright. Businesses need to be apolitical to stay in business. The instant you take a side, your business is finished as soon as the other side gains power. Goodyear is about to learn that lesson the hard way.

They didn't take a side. You can't wear your 'Ridin' with Biden' hat to work there either.

I agree, apolitical is good. MAGA hats are not apolitical.

Back
Top Bottom