• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump calls for Fox News journalist to be fired for report on war dead scandal

:) There you have it. Also John Bolton did NOT say Trump didn't say American dead were losers, Bolton said "he didn't hear it".

It’s Time for the Former General John Kelly to Speak Out About Trump’s Views on the Military | The New Yorker

My stepson Brian who lives on one of the Hawaiian Islands told me a new fact I did not know about Brian. Brian has spent his early adulthood as a loyal Democrat.

Brian fully supports Trump and get this, gives to the Trump campaign some big bucks is how he put it. Brian, America is thrilled with how well you turned out.

I agree it was opinion.

Let me use logic to prove my contention.

Since 1933, FDR era, Democrats have controlled the congress the most of the two parties. This is where the real damage happens. We got smashed by laws piled onto more laws as a result of voting for them.

It is bad to vote for that which harms the public.

Thus my case is presented and proof is offered.

Not true; America over, at least the last 25 years, has bennifited from MORE economic growth when Democrats were in power; google it.

Your case is horse **** without proof. I didn't see a link?

Bolton said more than you claim Bolton said. Bolton also said he was with Trump constantly and had Trump said that, he would have heard it and put it into his own book in a separate chapter.

You stumbled trying to locate some post where you claim I attacked the General, did not find it so diverted to Bolton.

Read the article.

WOW, you are a hurling accusation machine. You make things up about me in fact.

if the shoe fits...

I'm through bumping this worthless thread; btw. :2wave:

Not true; America over, at least the last 25 years, has bennifited from MORE economic growth when Democrats were in power; google it.

Your case is horse **** without proof. I didn't see a link?

If you are greedy you mean to tell us, you think America did better than with republicans. We are not greedy.

I was not talking economics, but of the thousands of laws laid on us by Democrats.

Back
Top Bottom