• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump calls for Fox News journalist to be fired for report on war dead scandal

McCain was an honorable man who served his country well in some very hard times. The Trump slurs against him are disgraceful and disgusting and showsTrump to be a coward.

Why couldn't his Democrat lovers get him over the hump vs Obama?

Hell it was the Vietnam hero vs a man who never served at all. Obama was easy for Democrats to beat given their massive love of MCCain.

Logic was part of Computer Science which included math through Linear Algebra and Discrete, as a result I have degrees in Computer Science and Mathematics; I assure logic was not a waist of time it went hand in hand with programing.

Trump wouldn't know the truth if it fell on him, but once in a while he doesn't blurt it out accidentally. Saying that Kelley was probably a source of the Atlantic article was one of those occasions.

Taking Logic courses would mean few would end up supporting Democrats. There is no logical reason to support Democrats. I have a grandson who is an expert on computers who works for Facebook. I shall ask him about logic when he was attending the university.

Rachel Maddow is propaganda. Brian Stelter is propaganda. The View is propaganda.

Fox news will make errors from time to time. Ms Griffin clearly went to some wrong sources.

where did i promote MSDNC as objective journalism?

if you want me to save you some time, i didn't.

Taking Logic courses would mean few would end up supporting Democrats. There is no logical reason to support Democrats. I have a grandson who is an expert on computers who works for Facebook. I shall ask him about logic when he was attending the university.

That's opinion.

When I was in College, Computer Science was top loaded with Mathematics and Programing, it's not that way these days.

However:

4 Reasons to Take Logic Your First Year of College

1. Logic is a foundational discipline.
2. Logic can help you evaluate your own beliefs.
3. Logic can help you to be more persuasive.
4. Logic can help you spot fallacies.

4 Reasons to Take Logic Your First Year of College | The Quad Magazine

That's why it's so easy for me to blow your threds out of the water. Good Day! :2wave:

This event supposedly happened a while ago. Don’t you find the timing a bit suspicious? The whole thing stinks. It sad people make up lies because they think it’s for the “greater good” , when in fact putting Biden in there, which is the real goal, will hurt America. He’s incompetent, folks. You heard it here first.

What "I" believe happened was it was nasty weather; Trump didn't want to go and risk mussing his hair, so, in usual fashion he justified his lack of enthusiasm by being ugly and dismissive toward the military in general. It probably wasn't meant quite the way he worded it, but it does show, at the very least, how thoughtless he can be.

Jennifer is guilty of one thing. Locating one of the Trump haters and reporting what the hater said.

As virulent as the Press is against Republicans, did you ask why now this late and not back in 2018 this story broke?

That is always the excuse and it getting older by the minute. Why do you think so many hate Trump and not just hate what Trump says and does? They kept quiet as long as their conscience allowed them to. I guess they could not stand the voices yelling "Trump is a traitor who hates America" in their head any longer. You hear those voices too I bet. We all do but for some it is not yet loud enough.

That's opinion.

When I was in College, Computer Science was top loaded with Mathematics and Programing, it's not that way these days.

However:

That's why it's so easy for me to blow your threds out of the water. Good Day! :2wave:

This might shock you but I agree with you about studying logic.. When I was at college, our first year did not include logic. I wish it had. So I decided to study Plato's the Republic which is a great book to study.

Good luck trying to blow my threads out of the water since no Democrat has yet.

That is always the excuse and it getting older by the minute. Why do you think so many hate Trump and not just hate what Trump says and does? They kept quiet as long as their conscience allowed them to. I guess they could not stand the voices yelling "Trump is a traitor who hates America" in their head any longer. You hear those voices too I bet. We all do but for some it is not yet loud enough.

You forgot this mess?

This might shock you but I agree with you about studying logic.. When I was at college, our first year did not include logic. I wish it had. So I decided to study Plato's the Republic which is a great book to study.

Good luck trying to blow my threads out of the water since no Democrat has yet.

I've discredited every thread of your's I have participated in; for instance didn't you say a couple posts ago that "I blew my time taking logic"? Why, yes, yes you did. I also said you lied about Gen. Kelly, which you've never addressed; because you did. :2rofll:

We had massive anti trump marches by January 21, 2017. I am not easily fooled by Democrats.

I've discredited every thread of your's I have participated in; for instance didn't you say a couple posts ago that "I blew my time taking logic"? Why, yes, yes you did. I also said you lied about Gen. Kelly, which you've never addressed; because you did. :2rofll:

I have checked all posts on all pages yet find nothing to justify you chatting at me about General Kelly. Did you say he joined this dung parade?

If you have discredited me, sure hard to find any where you did that..

What is this lie you allege Io said about Kelly given I do not believe I posted yet about the man?

I know what Trump said if that is your beef.

What "I" believe happened was it was nasty weather; Trump didn't want to go and risk mussing his hair, so, in usual fashion he justified his lack of enthusiasm by being ugly and dismissive toward the military in general. It probably wasn't meant quite the way he worded it, but it does show, at the very least, how thoughtless he can be.

When do we get video proof? Quoting others is not good research.

I defended a Army 4 star General from Obama's wrath. Did you defend the General or did you defend Obama? General Stanley McChrystal.

typical from you, you run rather than speak Truth

That's opinion.

I agree it was opinion.

Let me use logic to prove my contention.

Since 1933, FDR era, Democrats have controlled the congress the most of the two parties. This is where the real damage happens. We got smashed by laws piled onto more laws as a result of voting for them.

It is bad to vote for that which harms the public.

Thus my case is presented and proof is offered.

McCain owed this country to be released and not remain a captive. Officers who stick with the enemy end up in his shape.

Stick with that attack line- it is different.

Tell us what my alleged lie was about General Kelly? I will ensure you tell us all. What post are you discussing?

Why couldn't his Democrat lovers get him over the hump vs Obama?

Hell it was the Vietnam hero vs a man who never served at all. Obama was easy for Democrats to beat given their massive love of MCCain.

Because they liked the domestic policies of Obama more. But I thought most people already knew that.

In the choice of Obama or McCain the pick is Obama.

In the choice of McCain or Trump the pick is McCain.

Because they liked the domestic policies of Obama more. But I thought most people already knew that.

In the choice of Obama or McCain the pick is Obama.

In the choice of McCain or Trump the pick is McCain.

So you proved to me Democrats did not support McCain, they hate Trump.

I have checked all posts on all pages yet find nothing to justify you chatting at me about General Kelly. Did you say he joined this dung parade?

If you have discredited me, sure hard to find any where you did that..

What is this lie you allege Io said about Kelly given I do not believe I posted yet about the man?

I know what Trump said if that is your beef.

Donald Trump Speculates That John Kelly May Have Been Source Of Stunning Story In The Atlantic

"Trump himself joined in, telling reporters that “it could have been a guy like” his former chief of staff, John Kelly"

Donald Trump Speculates That John Kelly May Have Been Source For Story – Deadline

:) There you have it. Also John Bolton did NOT say Trump didn't say American dead were losers, Bolton said "he didn't hear it".

It’s Time for the Former General John Kelly to Speak Out About Trump’s Views on the Military | The New Yorker

where did i promote MSDNC as objective journalism?

if you want me to save you some time, i didn't.

I stuck to forum rules to discuss the topic and not the poster.

When do we get video proof? Quoting others is not good research.

Quoting others is not good research, yet you quote McInney, Sanders and Bolton, poorly but you quote them. I think your logic is failing you.

:) There you have it. Also John Bolton did NOT say Trump didn't say American dead were losers, Bolton said "he didn't hear it".

It’s Time for the Former General John Kelly to Speak Out About Trump’s Views on the Military | The New Yorker

Bolton said more than you claim Bolton said. Bolton also said he was with Trump constantly and had Trump said that, he would have heard it and put it into his own book in a separate chapter.

You stumbled trying to locate some post where you claim I attacked the General, did not find it so diverted to Bolton.

Quoting others is not good research, yet you quote McInney, Sanders and Bolton, poorly but you quote them. I think your logic is failing you.

WOW, you are a hurling accusation machine. You make things up about me in fact.

Back
Top Bottom