• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden | TheHill

President Trump is calling for drug tests to be administered before his first presidential debate with Democratic nominee Joe Biden next month.

Trump made the demand in an Oval Office interview with the Washington Examiner on Wednesday, saying he noticed a sudden improvement in Biden’s primary debate performance against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in March. He offered no evidence to support his suggestion that the improvement could have been the result of drugs.

Biden participated in 11 primary debates, most of which were against a crowded field of other contenders, but the last one was on March 15 against just Sanders.

"Nobody thought that he was even going to win," Trump said. "Because his debate performances were so bad. Frankly, his best performance was against Bernie. We're going to call for a drug test, by the way, because his best performance was against Bernie. It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate. You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test because there's no way — you can't do that."

"I don't know how he could have been so incompetent in his debate performances and then all of a sudden be OK against Bernie," he added when pressed to clarify. "My point is, if you go back and watch some of those numerous debates, he was so bad. He wasn't even coherent. And against Bernie, he was. And we're calling for a drug test."
====================================================================Finasteride is in a class of medications called 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. Finasteride treats BPH by blocking the body's production of a male hormone that causes the prostate to enlarge. Finasteride treats male pattern hair loss by blocking the body's production of a male hormone in the scalp that stops hair growth.
I think Biden should agree but include a specific test for the drug that Trump takes to generate his comb-over. See

Already trying to make excuses for losing to Biden in the debates. How pathetic.

I think they should be tested for full-range cognition and the results released to the public. We can find out if Trump can grasp more than "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" and if Joe can recall later what he correctly answered before.

Pretty pathetic request from President Trump.
If I was Biden I would say ok with one condition, along with releasing the drug test results we also release are tax returns for the last 10 years.

"You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test because there's no way — you can't do that."

Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden | TheHill

President Trump is calling for drug tests to be administered before his first presidential debate with Democratic nominee Joe Biden next month.

Trump made the demand in an Oval Office interview with the Washington Examiner on Wednesday, saying he noticed a sudden improvement in Biden’s primary debate performance against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in March. He offered no evidence to support his suggestion that the improvement could have been the result of drugs.

Biden participated in 11 primary debates, most of which were against a crowded field of other contenders, but the last one was on March 15 against just Sanders.

"Nobody thought that he was even going to win," Trump said. "Because his debate performances were so bad. Frankly, his best performance was against Bernie. We're going to call for a drug test, by the way, because his best performance was against Bernie. It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate. You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test because there's no way — you can't do that."

"I don't know how he could have been so incompetent in his debate performances and then all of a sudden be OK against Bernie," he added when pressed to clarify. "My point is, if you go back and watch some of those numerous debates, he was so bad. He wasn't even coherent. And against Bernie, he was. And we're calling for a drug test."
====================================================================Finasteride is in a class of medications called 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. Finasteride treats BPH by blocking the body's production of a male hormone that causes the prostate to enlarge. Finasteride treats male pattern hair loss by blocking the body's production of a male hormone in the scalp that stops hair growth.
I think Biden should agree but include a specific test for the drug that Trump takes to generate his comb-over. See

Are we doing this USADA style? Are we going to have an observer literally watch each candidate pee? And what is Trump's obsession with watching people pee?

As a side note, do we really think that politicians and other public speakers don't take beta blockers? Or cocaine? **cough** shouting into an empty room **cough**

Are we doing this USADA style? Are we going to have an observer literally watch each candidate pee? And what is Trump's obsession with watching people pee?

As a side note, do we really think that politicians and other public speakers don't take beta blockers? Or cocaine? **cough** shouting into an empty room **cough**

Of course they do. Reminds me of the scene from MASH lol...

Back
Top Bottom