• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

[h=1]Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden[/h]Trump calls for drug tests before debate with Biden | TheHill

President Trump is calling for drug tests to be administered before his first presidential debate with Democratic nominee Joe Biden next month.

Trump made the demand in an Oval Office interview with the Washington Examiner on Wednesday, saying he noticed a sudden improvement in Biden’s primary debate performance against Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in March. He offered no evidence to support his suggestion that the improvement could have been the result of drugs.
Biden participated in 11 primary debates, most of which were against a crowded field of other contenders, but the last one was on March 15 against just Sanders.

"Nobody thought that he was even going to win," Trump said. "Because his debate performances were so bad. Frankly, his best performance was against Bernie. We're going to call for a drug test, by the way, because his best performance was against Bernie. It wasn't that he was Winston Churchill because he wasn't, but it was a normal, boring debate. You know, nothing amazing happened. And we are going to call for a drug test because there's no way — you can't do that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty amazing for a guy that is rumored to be addicted to Adderall to demand a drug test on a political opponent. Maybe Joe Biden can work out a deal. He'll agree to a drug test if Trump agrees to hand over the last 7 years of his tax returns.

Biden is rumored to have a cocaine habit. There's zero chance he'll agree to this, but Trump knew that.

Whoa, the "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" guy is trying to wriggle out of the debate? Surprising!

Biden is rumored to have a cocaine habit. There's zero chance he'll agree to this, but Trump knew that.

Trump is even more well known to abuse cocaine and adderall....

And he's also a bunker bitch.... :lamo

Trump is looking for excuses why he's loosing.

It's any reason except for Trump himself.

Whoa, the "Person, woman, man, camera, TV" guy is trying to wriggle out of the debate? Surprising!

I would agree as long as trump is willing to sit down with the psychiatrist of my choosing to evaluate his mental state.

Trump is even more well known to abuse cocaine and adderall....

And he's also a bunker bitch.... :lamo

Nah, Biden's whole family has a history with it.

Never mind your crap about cocaine, if you were Biden would you obediently jump through Trumps hoop?
It's bull**** anyway. Trump Isn't the omnipotent dictator he wishes he was and he sure as hell can't make Biden take a drug test. Be like Biden demanding Trump take an IQ test.
What has your country become?

Trump trolling again.

What he really wants is to know is what drug Biden used. Biden quit sounding like an idiot, maybe it can work for Trump too.

no way Donald Trump submits to a "random" drug test.

this is just a PR move.

Only if Trump agrees to do the drug test live on television and with a doctor not employed by him.
One doctor, one lab, two tests, one each, real time results immediately prior to the debate.

Links to back it up?
I see nothing so far except your Trump like innuendo.

Biden should agree to take a drug test the day after Trump releases his tax info

And many people siting Trump's actions at time say Trump is on drugs all of the time. I think this is just a way for Trump to try and back out of the debates. I think the drug suggested that trump might be on is Adderall. Also I would like a link for the idea that biden uses Coke please.

Back
Top Bottom