• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Calls Cohen A Rat

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This is weird on so many levels:

1. President does not understand how law enforcement works
2. President does not understand subpoenas
3. President does not understand cooperating witness
4. President called Cohen a rat but also attacked the FBI at the same time...
5. He also wants to use the FBI to break into the offices of his former political enemy (Watergate)

President Donald Trump and his attorney, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, blasted Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen Sunday while Trump also attacked the FBI for "breaking" into his former attorney's office.
Trump Blasts Ex-Lawyer Cohen and FBI Tactics as Multiple Probes Intensify | Newsmax.com

The saying every Trump tweet has multiple lies holds up.

Last edited:
Do you have a point other than its Sunday and you need to release some Trump hate?

Trump has to realize Cohen has Stockholm syndrome. Cohen's captors are the Mueller investigation.

The President, however, DOES understand what a ‘rat’ is, and is basically admitting public ally that Cohen is telling on him because he has been involved in criminal activity.

Nice work, Drumpf.

Actually, neither Cohen nor you are credible when it comes to Trump.

You can't be a liar and a rat and a great lawyer who will do what's right. This is literally all the things Trump said about Cohen.

Actually, neither Cohen nor you are credible when it comes to Trump.

Hence the reason Cohen’s offices were served with a search warrant.

The case against Cohen, and eventually Trump, won’t hinge on Cohens credibility. It will hinge on the criminal activities recorded by Cohen on paper and audiotape.

Cohen is a rat and a criminal. remember, he worked for that scumbag for years. the stench of Trump is still strong on him.

Wait, don't rats just give up bigger rats? That's always how it works.

5. He also wants to use the FBI to break into the offices of his former political enemy (Watergate)

Trump Blasts Ex-Lawyer Cohen and FBI Tactics as Multiple Probes Intensify | Newsmax.com

Something tells me he could sneeze and you'd be posting a 5-item analysis of how that caused irreparable harm to the country.

I dont care who you are, Cohen has some big ethical problems for being a lawyer. I cant see him being hired by anyone in the future. He was recording his clients without their consent. Now he is on record for voluntarily disclosing confidential information between himself and his clients not only with the DOJ but also publicly. Rat is an apt description.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You can't be a liar and a rat and a great lawyer who will do what's right. This is literally all the things Trump said about Cohen.

The ONLY reason Cohen squealed like a rat about the hush money was to save himself from serving a much lengthier jail term for his many tax evasion charges.
Obviously, Cohen was never a great lawyer.

And here's something you need to learn about the hush money plea bargain. Just because Cohen felt compelled to plead to a campaign finance violation does not mean Trump is guilty of a campaign finance violation. CFV(s) are very hard to prove in a court of law; John Edwards?

Cohen is a rat.

Do you have a point other than its Sunday and you need to release some Trump hate?

I guess the point is that Trump's closest confidant just plead guilty to federal crimes and will be serving prison time, for a crime he was instructed by Donald to commit. Do you really have so little respect for our laws that you literally don't care if the President breaks them? Do you support Democrats when they commit crimes or is this purely a partisan thing for you?

Something tells me he could sneeze and you'd be posting a 5-item analysis of how that caused irreparable harm to the country.

If he sneezed adderall will probably pop out.

I guess the point is that Trump's closest confidant just plead guilty to federal crimes and will be serving prison time, for a crime he was instructed by Donald to commit. Do you really have so little respect for our laws that you literally don't care if the President breaks them? Do you support Democrats when they commit crimes or is this purely a partisan thing for you?

Do you have so little common sense as to not understand what happened? Have you ever hired a lawyer? And what is criminal about a NDA? Answer: nothing. If you hire (instruct) your lawyer to handle your divorce and he goes out and kills your spouse, have you instructed him to commit a crime? No. Cohen was the lawyer. He set everything up. He cannot turn around now and say 'Trump made me do it'. Seriously, you need to stop watching television and think for yourself.

Speaking of which, how does it feel to have to get up and run interference for your criminal president on a day off?

Speaking of which, how does it feel to have to get up and run interference for your criminal president on a day off?

What specific crime am I running interference for?

President called Cohen a rat but also attacked the FBI at the same time...
The President, however, DOES understand what a ‘rat’ is,
You can't be a liar and a rat and a great lawyer who will do what's right.
Cohen is a rat and a criminal.
Wait, don't rats just give up bigger rats?
I dont care who you are, Cohen has some big ethical problems for being a lawyer. Rat is an apt description.
Waaaaay off here my fellow opiners...

Cohen is so obviously more akin to the lowly cockroach.

"Rats" are actually quite intelligent but still; both disgust me!

I would have called him a Rat Fink.....more poetic.

Do you have so little common sense as to not understand what happened? Have you ever hired a lawyer? And what is criminal about a NDA? Answer: nothing. If you hire (instruct) your lawyer to handle your divorce and he goes out and kills your spouse, have you instructed him to commit a crime? No. Cohen was the lawyer. He set everything up. He cannot turn around now and say 'Trump made me do it'. Seriously, you need to stop watching television and think for yourself.

Bahahahahaha, spin, spinmaster! You reek of desperation.

Back
Top Bottom