• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Calls Cohen A Rat

Bahahahahaha, spin, spinmaster! You reek of desperation.

And you reek of someone unable to answer direct questions so you attack the person asking them. Pretty pathetic.

In his situation I wouldn't have called Cohen a "rat" because that implies he was indeed in on everything but spilled the beans; weird.

Waaaaay off here my fellow opiners...

Cohen is so obviously more akin to the lowly cockroach.

"Rats" are actually quite intelligent but still; both disgust me!

Well that does put into question the judgement of someone who would hire someone like Cohen.

Waaaaay off here my fellow opiners...

Cohen is so obviously more akin to the lowly cockroach.

"Rats" are actually quite intelligent but still; both disgust me!

What does it say when someone allows a cockroach to be his lawyer, fixer, and to have an office right next door?

Rat wasn’t a wise word for Trump to pick in this context because it implies Trump did what Cohen said he did.

If a friend tells the police I broke a particular law when I didn’t, that person is a liar. But if I actually DID break that law then the person is a rat.

A rat isn’t a rat because they are lying, they are a rat because they are snitching to law enforcement.

Rat wasn’t a wise word for Trump to pick in this context because it implies Trump did what Cohen said he did.

If a friend tells the police I broke a particular law when I didn’t, that person is a liar. But if I actually DID break that law then the person is a rat.

A rat isn’t a rat because they are lying, they are a rat because they are snitching to law enforcement.

Not to mention the term is pretty much used by mobsters.

Trump is outing himself as a mob boss in public.

Something tells me he could sneeze and you'd be posting a 5-item analysis of how that caused irreparable harm to the country.

Taking a dump on a solid gold crapper and tweeting at 3:00 AM has done irreparable harm to the country.

Well that does put into question the judgement of someone who would hire someone like Cohen.
I can actually see your point Chupa but our nation has in a sense reached an 'event horizon' that in all likelihood could spell doom if the American people don't begin making some changes and soon.

We've long been victims of a specific set of problems that have plagued America for decades and Donald Trump has been the only President to even acknowledge they exist and promise real solutions.

And he's actually managed to make some amazing headway in only two years in office; despite an extremely anti-Trump MSM and bipartisan political resistance that's fought him for every scrap of progress.

Yes; he's a bit eccentric, crude, gruff and possibly the world's worst public speaker but until a well-mannered debonair smooth-talker comes along with Trump's agenda and commitment, he's all we've got.

It's a matter of the most basic priorities Chupa:

Do you want a pretty president who talks good?

Or one who knows what needs done and does it?

There is one HUGE reason not to take that national review piece seriously. Cohen pleaded guilty, and is going to jail for 3 years. That means the DOJ doesn't look at it that way, Cohen doesn't look at it that way nor his lawyers, and the Judge does not. Given the overwhelming evidence due the consequences Cohen is accepting, I would have to say the 'national review's claim is null and void.

I can actually see your point Chupa but our nation has in a sense reached an 'event horizon' that in all likelihood could spell doom if the American people don't begin making some changes and soon.

We've long been victims of a specific set of problems that have plagued America for decades and Donald Trump has been the only President to even acknowledge they exist and promise real solutions.

And he's actually managed to make some amazing headway in only two years in office; despite an extremely anti-Trump MSM and bipartisan political resistance that's fought him for every scrap of progress.

Yes; he's a bit eccentric, crude, gruff and possibly the world's worst public speaker but until a well-mannered debonair smooth-talker comes along with Trump's agenda and commitment, he's all we've got.

It's a matter of the most basic priorities Chupa:

Do you want a pretty president who talks good?

Or one who knows what needs done and does it?

Which specific problems are you referring to in this post?

There is one HUGE reason not to take that national review piece seriously. Cohen pleaded guilty, and is going to jail for 3 years. That means the DOJ doesn't look at it that way, Cohen doesn't look at it that way nor his lawyers, and the Judge does not. Given the overwhelming evidence due the consequences Cohen is accepting, I would have to say the 'national review's claim is null and void.

You would be wrong. Cohens plea doesnt change the law or alter its interpretation. In fact, Cohen may well have beaten the charge had he fought it. He chose not to fight in an effort to get his sentence reduced. That isnt evidence that the case against him was strong or even justified. All it demonstrates is that the prosecutors wanted something on Trump from Cohen and they got it.

Which specific problems are you referring to in this post?
Let's see??? Gat, Nafta, trade treaties, China, intellectual property theft, government waste, economy, military funding, Iran-WMD-treaty, ISIS, American hostages, NATO funding; etc-etc.

But the most serious issue of all; is the out of control illegal immigration, and the 22+ million already here with more in route daily, while the Democrat Party fights to keep the flow coming by rejecting any and every policy proposal they believe might actually help reduce or stop illegal entry.

The only policies the Democrats seem to support are those with AMNESTY providing they don't have to many restrictions that might counter the influx, the more the merrier; while the US continues to show more and more signs of Third World transformation, complete with sub-saharan/banana republic style political corruption.

Whew! Can I please stop now, Deuce? I am plum pooped!

Trump Calls Cohen A Rat

Trump may be right, but that as it may, I'm sure Mr. Cohen can handle one his own being called thus.

...And besides, rats have a way of prevailing when "greater" species do not. To wit, rats don't become ill from Yersinia pestis infesting their bodies. And like Cohen, rats can be very useful to humans, up to a point. One is well advised to make the most of a rat and also be wary not to "push one's luck" when interacting with them. Doing the former and not the latter is to exhibit ignorance, poor judgment or perhaps both.

Let's see??? Gat, Nafta, trade treaties, China, intellectual property theft, government waste, economy, military funding, Iran-WMD-treaty, ISIS, American hostages, NATO funding; etc-etc.
These are not what I would call "specific."

"Military funding" is a problem? What, so you want to cut it? I disagree.

But the most serious issue of all; is the out of control illegal immigration, and the 22+ million already here with more in route daily, while the Democrat Party fights to keep the flow coming by rejecting any and every policy proposal they believe might actually help reduce or stop illegal entry.
Can you identify what part of your life is so powerfully affected by illegal immigration?

You can't be a liar and a rat and a great lawyer who will do what's right. This is literally all the things Trump said about Cohen.

Cohen has changed his mind about Trump. Trump's gotta respond to that or you'd nail Trump for not chastising Cohen for statements made after Cohen's Stockholm syndrome from his Mueller captors.

Actually, neither Cohen nor you are credible when it comes to Trump.

I question your thinking on Trump and Cohen. A rat used it the terms expressed by Trump is someone who spills the beans on someone else. If there were no beans to spill, then Cohen would have nothing to say and Trump would have called him a liar. Trump did not, he said Cohen was a rat.

I question your thinking on Trump and Cohen. A rat used it the terms expressed by Trump is someone who spills the beans on someone else. If there were no beans to spill, then Cohen would have nothing to say and Trump would have called him a liar. Trump did not, he said Cohen was a rat.

Cohen is probably a rat because the Stockholm captors (Mueller investigation) have told him anything real or imagined about Trump could reduce his sentence. The Stockholm captors are still pushing him to 'spill the beans' with their suggestion to go hard on Cohen's sentence. I deduce Cohen's sentence will be fluid determined by how many beans Cohen can spill on Trump. They'll call the bean spilling good behavior.

There isn't a whole lot of credibility in Cohen, the Stockholm captors or you when it comes to Trump.

Last edited:
Actually, neither Cohen nor you are credible when it comes to Trump.

Do you find Trump credible? It is Trump who is accusing Cohen of ratting him out to the Feds.

Something tells me he could sneeze and you'd be posting a 5-item analysis of how that caused irreparable harm to the country.

Something tells me he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter. Especially when I read posts like yours and those of the other citizens of Trump Fan Nation.

Back
Top Bottom