• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump calls April Ryan a 'loser,' threatens to revoke more press credentials

Defending trump=trump supporter...Deal with it

I am not "defending" Trump. I just think some of the things he did are good for the country.

Its all crazy is what it is.
Today the Georgia SOS resigned....why?
Today angry mobs chanting lock her up of a Bush appointed election official in Florida.
Today the president tweets there should be a new election in AZ

Jim Acosta is a martyr that was trying to egg on a North Korean dictator during a historic summit. Now that's irresponsible!

Trump is not North Korean.:lamo

I posted this thread in this particular forum because this goes right to the heart of a major problem on the horizon and that's Trump's misuse of power in controlling the freedom of the press, violation of the 2nd Amendment and abuse of power. ....
What do firearms have to do with this?

Apologies, of course I meant the First.

I don't consider April Ryan a "loser" because she mistakenly thought Trump was addressing her at the news conference.

I think she's a loser for having defended journalists, when asked by Meaghan McCain on THE VIEW, by citing the egregiously manipulative reporting of Susanne Malveaux when she and two activists set up Senator Flake for a verbal shellacking.

It's ironic that Ryan would think that this was an example of good reporting. In truth, it makes a roundabout answer to McCain's question: people mistrust the media because reporters like Malveaux set up incidents like the "elevator attack" in order to score political points.

Back
Top Bottom