• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump calls April Ryan a 'loser,' threatens to revoke more press credentials

Our friends on the left in the White House press room are still in disbelief that President Trump
has the nerve to talk mean to them. It's just so upsetting that he actually puts them in their place.
The prima donna's are used to getting their way.

The majority of the White House press corp is there for one reason. To oppose the
Trump administration. The majority of Americans don't give a whit that they have hurt feelings.
Jim Acosta got exactly what he deserved only it should have happened a year and a half ago.

What did April Ryan say or do?
Him and Acosta have had a problem for a while now.
I'm still trying to figure out what Ryan did...she was standing he told her to sit down...right?
What was/has been offensive in her behavior?
If you can't answer the question without bringing in Acosta or someone else please don't bother. I am specifically asking about April Ryan.

trump should only allow white people from Fox News into his press "conferences".....Everybody should clap and cheer him...like one of those stupid rallys

Full of rage still? Slinging vile stuff all over the place. :peace

In all honesty, the President could have handled that situation better, but a lot of us don't handle it well when we are being aggressively and maliciously challenged and/or attacked. And yes, these incompetent and inappropriate reporters do use White House press conferences and briefings not to get information as they are intended, but to attack the President. Asking tough questions is fine. That is their job. But to pretend to ask questions that are not questions at all but hateful little speeches is so unprofessional, so contemptible, so wrong I don't blame the President or Sarah or anybody else from expressing anger and disgust. And no reporter engaging in that kind of activity should have White House press credentials.

What did April Ryan say or do that deserved such scorn?

Our friends on the left in the White House press room are still in disbelief that President Trump
has the nerve to talk mean to them. It's just so upsetting that he actually puts them in their place.
The prima donna's are used to getting their way.

The majority of the White House press corp is there for one reason. To oppose the
Trump administration. The majority of Americans don't give a whit that they have hurt feelings.
Jim Acosta got exactly what he deserved only it should have happened a year and a half ago.

But this thread is about April Ryan. What did she do?

Dems cheer when violent thugs attack Tucker Carlsons wife, they cry out in pain when reporters act like children in the whitehouse and arent asked back
Sound about right.

"...Clinton announced she would give a speech on Trump’s ties to white nationalists. That same day, Trump told a Mississippi crowd that, “Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future.”..."

“I'm not the puppet; you're the puppet!”

It's called 'projection' and it's a reflexive defense Trump uses when he has no answer to difficult questions or when his claims are shown to be false and now it seems his cult is following suit.

So it was the reporter who lost his self-control and acted like a child?!? LOL

Using projection to hide and obscure the truth is as effective as his Orange No. 3 coating hides his pasty white face...

"...Clinton announced she would give a speech on Trump’s ties to white nationalists. That same day, Trump told a Mississippi crowd that, “Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future.”..."

“I'm not the puppet; you're the puppet!”

It's called 'projection' and it's a reflexive defense Trump uses when he has no answer to difficult questions or when his claims are shown to be false and now it seems his cult is following suit.

So it was the reporter who lost his self-control and acted like a child?!? LOL

Using projection to hide and obscure the truth is as effective as his Orange No. 3 coating hides his pasty white face...

Yeah it was the reporter. Its even on video. Facts are like kryptonite arent they.

Yeah it was the reporter. Its even on video. Facts are like kryptonite arent they.

Yeah, Trump is actually inclusive and the Hillary is the bigot. Alternate facts are like Trump's orange coating, they can only hide so much...

What did April Ryan say or do that deserved such scorn?

Again I think he could have handled all that better, but she could have been less combative and more diplomatic in how she asked the question. And she did interrupt another reporter. And he was already irritated and angry at the bad behavior of others.

The protocol is that reporters are called on to ask their questions. They may or may not be given a chance for a follow up. They are not allowed to hog the microphone and make it a full blown interrogation or attack forum as Acosta did.

The press secretary or the President or whoever is running the briefing or press conference must have control of the process or it will be total chaos and a mess. They did not treat President Obama or President Bush so rudely or combatively but neither gave a lot of access to reporters either. President Trump gives the media more access than any President in my memory, but many of them have handled that entirely unprofessionally and in my opinion should not have press passes.

Dems cheer when violent thugs attack Tucker Carlsons wife, they cry out in pain when reporters act like children in the whitehouse and arent asked back
Sound about right.

Do you have a link for this "attack" by violent thugs.

I can't find one.

Is this like the "dems sent ricin to conservatives" bit?

Or "CNN reporter brutally assaults innocent intern"?

You do realize that without the conditioning y'all have joyfully gone along with, none of this elicits the conditioned responses in most of us that make you foam at the mouth, right?

It just looks like the lies and manipulation that it is to us.

Now its your turn.

Provide examples of liberal conditioning. I'll get you started: "more gun laws will reduce gun violence".

Then we can maybe get to the real problem

The industries that create and distribute this conditioning.

So what?

Revoke them all and not a single normal American would ever notice. :lamo

Where?...When?...Attacked?.....Hadn't heard about it...I did hear another angry white man with easy access to guns shot college students...That was an attack

Its not my job to keep you abreast of current events. Go educate yourself and come back when you know something.

Yeah, Trump is actually inclusive and the Hillary is the bigot. Alternate facts are like Trump's orange coating, they can only hide so much...

Hillary made a joke about black guys looking the same. Where is your outrage? This is where you go...duh...Im not aware of that.

Do you have a link for this "attack" by violent thugs.

I can't find one.

Is this like the "dems sent ricin to conservatives" bit?

Or "CNN reporter brutally assaults innocent intern"?

You do realize that without the conditioning y'all have joyfully gone along with, none of this elicits the conditioned responses in most of us that make you foam at the mouth, right?

It just looks like the lies and manipulation that it is to us.

Now its your turn.

Provide examples of liberal conditioning. I'll get you started: "more gun laws will reduce gun violence".

Then we can maybe get to the real problem

The industries that create and distribute this conditioning.

No I want to see how long it takes the TDS to wear off before you can find it.

Sound about right.

Right on the money, my friend. :thumbs:

Hillary made a joke about black guys looking the same. Where is your outrage? This is where you go...duh...Im not aware of that.

It is nice to know that because of liberals, we can now refer to blacks as illiterate negro's who all look alike.

I posted this thread in this particular forum because this goes right to the heart of a major problem on the horizon and that's Trump's misuse of power in controlling the freedom of the press, violation of the 2nd Amendment and abuse of power. This is stuff that banana republic dictators do. This is what happened in El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua and nearly every other dictatorship around the world. This is not acceptable. April Ryan has been a White House correspondent for four presidencies, nearly 20 years in Washington, D.C., and bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks. Trump has created such contempt for April Ryan and Jim Acosta that they each had to hire private security guards and they are not private security paid for by the US government like Sarah Sanders.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/415900-trump-calls-april-ryan-a-loser-threatens-to-revoke-more-press

President Trump on Friday suggested he could pull press credentials from other reporters who don't show him "respect."

The comments come two days after the president suspended the press pass of CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta after a contentious exchange during a news conference.

"I think Jim Acosta is a very unprofessional man," Trump said.

Asked how long Acosta's credentials will be suspended, the president replied: "As far as I'm concerned, I haven't made that decision. But it could be others also"

Trump also went after April Ryan of American Urban Radio Networks as a "loser" who "doesn't know what the hell she is doing."

Trump has not misused power, so the above is a total lie.

April Ryan is a loser and she's nasty! She wasn't called on, failed to raise her hand and talked out of turn. She's not a first grader who does this stuff, she's a grown woman who knows the WH protocol. Wait your turn, and keep seated until called on and then ask your question. As we all know, those of us who watched her, she not only did not ask a question when not called on, she stood up and admonished the POTUS during HIS presser.

Jim Acosta acted unprofessionally at the President's press conference, so he's a nasty loser too, and he won't accept responsibility for his rudeness. He was told to sit down after he decided to turn the press conference into a personal debate with the president, robbing time from other reporters who patiently were awaiting their turn. After being told to sit down, and that was enough, he refused to give up the mic. and continued to disreputably grandstand.

Isn't the first amendment grand?
You get to lie about what happened at the WH, and I get to call you on it.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom