• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Brownshirts Remove Dozens of Protesters from Un-American New York Rally

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump Brownshirts Remove Dozens Of Protesters From Un-American New York Rally

Free speech hating Donald Trump had dozens of protesters removed from his rally in Syracuse, NY.

“Donald Trump went semi-quiet for a few days, leading pundits to suggest that he was regrouping and toning it down to win.

Maybe. But “toning it down” translates to dozens of protesters being removed from his rally today, during which he claimed to be such a uniter, “Hispanic! We love Hispanic. Hispanics are going- you have to see the poll. I won in Nevada.”…………..

…………. The actions by Trump at this rally are a good reminder that what Donald Trump is campaigning on is fundamentally un-American. The subtext of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is that he is going to “make America great again” by taking steps that would give rich white men like Trump even more power ……….

…………….. Trump may be able to execute a hostile takeover of the Republican Party, but the White House is one asset that Donald J. Trump will never be able to acquire.”

ALSO SEE:
Protesters Removed At Trump Rally
Donald Trump Rally In Syracuse

Is anyone surprised? SOP for Donald Trump............the man with the short fingers.......Remember that one?

Well, that's not a partisan headline in the least. :roll:

I'm glad those violent thugs were removed from a peaceful assembly before they hurt someone.

Free speech hating Donald Trump had dozens of protesters removed from his rally in Syracuse, NY.

“Donald Trump went semi-quiet for a few days, leading pundits to suggest that he was regrouping and toning it down to win.

Maybe. But “toning it down” translates to dozens of protesters being removed from his rally today, during which he claimed to be such a uniter, “Hispanic! We love Hispanic. Hispanics are going- you have to see the poll. I won in Nevada.”…………..

…………. The actions by Trump at this rally are a good reminder that what Donald Trump is campaigning on is fundamentally un-American. The subtext of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is that he is going to “make America great again” by taking steps that would give rich white men like Trump even more power ……….

…………….. Trump may be able to execute a hostile takeover of the Republican Party, but the White House is one asset that Donald J. Trump will never be able to acquire.”

ALSO SEE:

Is anyone surprised? SOP for Donald Trump............the man with the short fingers.......Remember that one?

Protesters have the right to speech but not to disruption. If they were trying to disrupt the rally Trump had a right to have them removed. Showing up at the rally and trying to shout speakers down is disruption, it's not protected free speech.

Protestors were removed from a private event, and that justifies the Hitler reference calling his security (which are mostly local police) brown shirts?

ALSO SEE:

And protesters are Killary Rotten Clinton's tiny rally were arrested !!

Protesters have the right to speech but not to disruption. If they were trying to disrupt the rally Trump had a right to have them removed. Showing up at the rally and trying to shout speakers down is disruption, it's not protected free speech.

Tearing down political signs is a crime...............or didn't you know that?

BTW

These folks were not your "Thrown him out" type............. But were hired Trump goons to muscle out those folks who wanted to express free speech and destroy their ! amendment right to free speech ................

Did you even read my post.....or did you thing you knew what I would post and argued with that.........

Please don't think you know me............ because you don't.......and never will have the capacity to hear/know who I am
+

ALSO SEE:

I couldn't tell. Was that on public land or was it a private venue? I must say, I dislike the idea of Trump being President, but that article was so biased that it was impossible to read.

I couldn't tell. Was that on public land or was it a private venue? I must say, I dislike the idea of Trump being President, but that article was so biased that it was impossible to read.

Explain.......and with examples......... how you come to say the news report was based on bias...........and not the facts?

As for your reading ability..............how the if true can you come to and conclusion of opinion?

Just more TDS.

folks who wanted to express free speech and destroy their ! amendment right to free speech ................
They have no "right" to free speech at a private event, regardless if it is open to the public.

Tearing down political signs is a crime...............or didn't you know that?
In an act of protest at a Trump rally/speech? Yes it would be as Trump is protected by the Secret Service.

18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds

(a) Whoever—

(1) knowingly enters or remains in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so;

(2) knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions;

(3) knowingly, and with the intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, obstructs or impedes ingress or egress to or from any restricted building or grounds; or

(4) knowingly engages in any act of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds;

or attempts or conspires to do so, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).​

(b)The punishment for a violation of subsection (a) is—

(1) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both, if—

(A) the person, during and in relation to the offense, uses or carries a deadly or dangerous weapon or firearm; or

(B) the offense results in significant bodily injury as defined by section 2118(e)(3); and​

(2) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, in any other case.​

(c) In this section—

(1) the term restricted buildings or grounds means any posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—

(A) of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice President’s official residence or its grounds;

(B) of a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting; or

(C) of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunction with an event designated as a special event of national significance; and​

(2) the term other person protected by the Secret Service means any person whom the United States Secret Service is authorized to protect under section 3056 of this title or by Presidential memorandum, when such person has not declined such protection.​

ALSO SEE:

Kind of like the Obama brownshirts removing people??
https://www.yahoo.com/news/blogs/ti...outing-during-speech-021402287--election.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...-after-heckling-obama-at-lgbt-event.html?_r=0

...or maybe the Clinton brownshirts..???
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/11/17/man-holding-protest-sign-removed-from-clinton-event-in-dallas/

With all of the legitimate things to complain about with Trump, this is the kind of crap you throw??? Every major politician has to deal with this kind of stuff, but the stupid way you present it ("brownshirts"???) only makes you look like an extremist loon.

Just more TDS.

They have no "right" to free speech at a private event, regardless if it is open to the public.

In an act of protest at a Trump rally/speech? Yes it would be as Trump is protected by the Secret Service.

(a) Whoever—

(1) knowingly enters or remains in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so;

(2) knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions;

(3) knowingly, and with the intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, obstructs or impedes ingress or egress to or from any restricted building or grounds; or

(4) knowingly engages in any act of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds;

or attempts or conspires to do so, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).​

(b)The punishment for a violation of subsection (a) is—

(1) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both, if—

(A) the person, during and in relation to the offense, uses or carries a deadly or dangerous weapon or firearm; or

(B) the offense results in significant bodily injury as defined by section 2118(e)(3); and​

(2) a fine under this title or imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, in any other case.​

(c) In this section—

(1) the term restricted buildings or grounds means any posted, cordoned off, or otherwise restricted area—

(A) of the White House or its grounds, or the Vice President’s official residence or its grounds;

(B) of a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting; or

(C) of a building or grounds so restricted in conjunction with an event designated as a special event of national significance; and​

(2) the term other person protected by the Secret Service means any person whom the United States Secret Service is authorized to protect under section 3056 of this title or by Presidential memorandum, when such person has not declined such protection.​

You need to forget who you think I am before you read the news report...........Try again

You need to forget who you think I am before you read the news report...........Try again
Who you think you are is irrelevant to you not knowing what you are talking about.

His rally, bought and paid for. His right to have or not have whomever he chooses there.

Actually I posted it to see if anyone would bother to read and outline the reasons the article was biased...........

I knew it would be so because I checked several news reports of the incident........Always verify before you believe.............. because everyone tells lies....... so check it out first

Actually it is by far one of best example of factless propaganda I have come across of late..........

I will post items like this.......and/or RW extreme publications to see if anyone is paying attention.............In this case there were two who were not asleep at the wheel..........

Best to you and yours.......May the force be with you

yoda

Actually I posted it to see if anyone would bother to read and outline the reasons the article was biased...........

I knew it would be so because I checked several news reports of the incident........Always verify before you believe.............. because everyone tells lies....... so check it out first

Actually it is by far one of best example of factless propaganda I have come across of late..........

I will post items like this.......and/or RW extreme publications to see if anyone is paying attention.............In this case there were two who were not asleep at the wheel..........

yoda
Actually this is nothing but an excuse for TDS.

Last edited:
You need to try again especially as I commented on the wrongness of your comments, not to the article which is entirely irrelevant to what you said.

Last edited:

ALSO SEE:

your links are a joke.

1. Free speech does not apply to private events.

2. What's un-american is the idea that trying to shout people down you disagree with is your right at a private event.

3. how come you haven't spoken about protestors kicked out of democrat rally's?

4. 6 million jews and others died at the hands of the Nazi's, you cheapen this horrific event by suggesting trump is a nazi.

These idiotic SJW's are just useful idiots of the establishment. The whole "racist, nazi, fascist" and other crap they are labeling trump with is a collaberative effort to keep wall street bankers in charge of the government.

at your expense.

He's a bad candidate, but he's better than the establishment. Believe it or not bernie and trump represent the same thing, and you can see what happens if you are not part of the ruling class elites.....

and SJW suckers suck it up just like they should.

You need to try again especially as I commented on the wrongness of your comments, not to the article which is entirely irrelevant to what you said.

Try reading the whole string before yall run your mouth

your links are a joke.

1. Free speech does not apply to private events.

2. What's un-american is the idea that trying to shout people down you disagree with is your right at a private event.

3. how come you haven't spoken about protestors kicked out of democrat rally's?

4. 6 million jews and others died at the hands of the Nazi's, you cheapen this horrific event by suggesting trump is a nazi.

These idiotic SJW's are just useful idiots of the establishment. The whole "racist, nazi, fascist" and other crap they are labeling trump with is a collaberative effort to keep wall street bankers in charge of the government.

at your expense.

He's a bad candidate, but he's better than the establishment. Believe it or not bernie and trump represent the same thing, and you can see what happens if you are not part of the ruling class elites.....

and SJW suckers suck it up just like they should.

........ and you never bothered to read the string because you knew who I am and what I post....... and therefore can confidently post ...........

Well guess what........Yall need to read the string before yall post silliness..........

You were not paying attention and more so have no idea of what I am .........and how far wrong from what/who you think I am

Try reading the whole string before yall run your mouth
Hilarious.
You should try practicing what you preach.

Correcting the wrongness of your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what is reported in the article you provided.

1. There is no "right" to free speech at a private event as you stated. Period. That applies regardless of what the article reported. Or do you really not know both of those things?

2. Protest at a Trump rally is illegal as he is protected by the Secret Service, which in reply to what you stated, also has nothing to do with the article. Did you also not know that?

... and more so have no idea of what I am .........and how far wrong from what/who you think I am

Not sure if you are aware, but this comment of yours sounds like a prelude to a break down.

yoda

Own your mistakes, don't rationalize them....

Hilarious.
You should try practicing what you preach.

Correcting the wrongness of your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what is reported in the article you provided.

1. There is no "right" to free speech at a private event as you stated. Period. That applies regardless of what the article reported. Or do you really not know both of those things?

2. Protest at a Trump rally is illegal as he is protected by the Secret Service, which in reply to what you stated, also has nothing to do with the article. Did you also not know that?

REALLY..........What is it you think I preach?...................and need more practice to continue to do so?

BTW

I think you need to read the whole string before you think you know what I am saying....................Don't you think?

Own your mistakes, don't rationalize them....

Sorry it was by design..................and not a mistake......

I do it often......but this is the first time some folks (2) took note........ and to be congratulated for.........IMHO

Back
Top Bottom