• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Brownshirts Remove Dozens of Protesters from Un-American New York Rally

Even if I believed you, you still come up short. ;)

That too, I'd bet Id win.

see how the "....."'s are getting longer?

Now how about you post your ****ing point instead of nonsense and ellipsis's, mr linguistics.

If so....... and I have no reason to question your answer being other that true......................then I congratulate you..........

If so....... and I have no reason to question your answer being other that true......................then I congratulate you..........

even more ellipses per words, man is that like some kind of nervous e-tick? seriously man, make your point.

"Trump Brownshirts"

What is with us and calling people we don't like Nazis?

It's ****ing annoying and fundamentally dishonest

Well they didn't use the word.........but suggested it...

The subject line is "over the top" description of what was reported........... and was posted as an example that all have "clay feet".............And more so......when one sees this kinda stuff from yalls "foghorns".........you are not required to defend it just because its from your side.........so to speak

I too share your distaste for that kind of BS in debate............ All it does is confuse the issues and closes the mind and ends any possibility of normal communication....At least IMHO

"Trump Brownshirts"

What is with us and calling people we don't like Nazis?

It's ****ing annoying and fundamentally dishonest

I agree............No need for this crap no matter whose pushing it.........

even more ellipses per words, man is that like some kind of nervous e-tick? seriously man, make your point.

They're the most intelligent part of most of his posts, so let it go..............................................................................................................................................

Trump Brownshirts Remove Dozens Of Protesters From Un-American New York Rally
Trump Brownshirts Remove Dozens of Protesters from Un-American New York Rally

Free speech hating Donald Trump had dozens of protesters removed from his rally in Syracuse, NY.

“Donald Trump went semi-quiet for a few days, leading pundits to suggest that he was regrouping and toning it down to win.

Maybe. But “toning it down” translates to dozens of protesters being removed from his rally today, during which he claimed to be such a uniter, “Hispanic! We love Hispanic. Hispanics are going- you have to see the poll. I won in Nevada.”…………..

…………. The actions by Trump at this rally are a good reminder that what Donald Trump is campaigning on is fundamentally un-American. The subtext of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is that he is going to “make America great again” by taking steps that would give rich white men like Trump even more power ……….

…………….. Trump may be able to execute a hostile takeover of the Republican Party, but the White House is one asset that Donald J. Trump will never be able to acquire.”

ALSO SEE:
Protesters Removed At Trump Rally
Donald Trump Rally In Syracuse

Is anyone surprised? SOP for Donald Trump............the man with the short fingers.......Remember that one?

Here's how "brownshirts" act:

Back
Top Bottom