• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Brownshirts Remove Dozens of Protesters from Un-American New York Rally

REALLY..........What is it you think I preach?
Really?
You can't follow the conversation? Wow!

The running your mouth comment you made applied strictly to you.
No one else.

I think you need to read the whole string before you think you know what I am saying...
Hilarious.
I have read it, understood it and was even able to point out that what you said was wrong.
Get over it.

........ and you never bothered to read the string because you knew who I am and what I post....... and therefore can confidently post ...........

Well guess what........Yall need to read the string before yall post silliness..........

You were not paying attention and more so have no idea of what I am .........and how far wrong from what/who you think I am

You posted the stupid article, then you posted:

" Free speech hating Donald Trump had dozens of protesters removed from his rally in Syracuse, NY. Is anyone surprised? SOP for Donald Trump............the man with the short fingers.......Remember that one? "

I see exactly what you said.

Really?
You can't follow the conversation? Wow!

The running your mouth comment you made applied strictly to you.
No one else.

Hilarious.
I have read it, understood it and was even able to point out that what you said was wrong.
Get over it.

:roll:

REALLY..........What is it you think I preach?...................and need more practice to continue to do so?

BTW

I think you need to read the whole string before you think you know what I am saying....................Don't you think?

……..wait… what’s … that …political..lean.. in your…signature…..

Practicing your cast to be a good fisherman would help.

You posted the stupid article, then you posted:

" Free speech hating Donald Trump had dozens of protesters removed from his rally in Syracuse, NY. Is anyone surprised? SOP for Donald Trump............the man with the short fingers.......Remember that one? "

I see exactly what you said.

I didn't think it stupid.............but one of the most biased report I have come across in a long time..............Now if that's stupid.............I'M GUILTY

Well, that's not a partisan headline in the least. :roll:

Yeah, imyoda has been spamming the forum with content from this one anti-GOP site. Reposting their spew.

This may seem like a strange question but why shouldn't Donald J Trump be able to have any protesters that he wishes removed from one of his speech venues? He rents the venues, they are his. People who come there to disrupt aren't welcome. If you are holding a party in your living room and I show up to protest, does my free speech allow me to sit on your couch and talk bad about you? Of course not. If they want to exercise their first amendment rights outside in the public areas, so be it but on the property, that's his venue. He paid for it.

I didn't think it stupid.............but one of the most biased report I have come across in a long time..............Now if that's stupid.............I'M GUILTY

Inherent bias is a sliding scale of intelligence, the farther you try to sell stupid ****, the more stupid it is.

And you seem to be backpeddling now over this rediculous article you posted. and again you posted:

"sop for donald trump".

Inherent bias is a sliding scale of intelligence, the farther you try to sell stupid ****, the more stupid it is.

And you seem to be backpeddling now over this rediculous article you posted. and again you posted:

"sop for donald trump".

You really still don't understand................

You really still don't understand................

YOu aren't posting anything. you made your point and now all your doing is "you don't get it"....

How about trying to explain yourself I guarantee I am far more educated than you and have a very very very high IQ, that the disconnect in delivering a message and comprehension lies with you.

YOu aren't posting anything. you made your point and now all your doing is "you don't get it"....

How about trying to explain yourself I guarantee I am far more educated than you and have a very very very high IQ, that the disconnect in delivering a message and comprehension lies with you.

REALLY..............FYI since you brought up the subject.........I have a post graduate degree in linguistics and went to law school.................if I can remember correctly.....IQ......is 131 or so

But the measure of a man is not one of the above.............IMHO A real man is measured by what someone can contribute to society in making this world a better, safer, and more loving place to live

Last edited:
Private event so Trump can have them removed. Period.

Not a fan of the Donald but this thread missed the mark by a Mile.

Wait for the General, then it will get interesting, Trump will then reap what he sowed and in American Politics hate will only get one in the loser club.

Worst Election Ever.

REALLY..............FYI since you brought up the subject.........I have a post graduate degree in linguistics and went to law school.................if I can remember correctly.....IQ......is 131 or so

Even if I believed you, you still come up short. ;)

But the measure of a man is not one of the above.............IMHO A real man is measured by what someone can contribute to society in making this world a better, safer, and more loving place to live

That too, I'd bet Id win.

see how the "....."'s are getting longer?

Now how about you post your ****ing point instead of nonsense and ellipsis's, mr linguistics.

Trump Brownshirts Remove Dozens Of Protesters From Un-American New York Rally

Free speech hating Donald Trump had dozens of protesters removed from his rally in Syracuse, NY.

“Donald Trump went semi-quiet for a few days, leading pundits to suggest that he was regrouping and toning it down to win.

Maybe. But “toning it down” translates to dozens of protesters being removed from his rally today, during which he claimed to be such a uniter, “Hispanic! We love Hispanic. Hispanics are going- you have to see the poll. I won in Nevada.”…………..

…………. The actions by Trump at this rally are a good reminder that what Donald Trump is campaigning on is fundamentally un-American. The subtext of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is that he is going to “make America great again” by taking steps that would give rich white men like Trump even more power ……….

…………….. Trump may be able to execute a hostile takeover of the Republican Party, but the White House is one asset that Donald J. Trump will never be able to acquire.”

ALSO SEE:
Protesters Removed At Trump Rally
Donald Trump Rally In Syracuse

Is anyone surprised? SOP for Donald Trump............the man with the short fingers.......Remember that one?

"Trump Brownshirts"

What is with us and calling people we don't like Nazis?

It's ****ing annoying and fundamentally dishonest

"Trump Brownshirts"

It's simple. Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party are easy to hate. Their atrocities were there for all the world to see. Even our history books still have that in there. If you can in someway associate your political foe with Nazis that is a win. The same with the Ku Klux Klan. An easy organization to hate. After all that cross burning, lynching, and such. Whenever a liberal seems to have trouble in a debate these days they make a comparison to Nazis or call the conservative a racist.

Lol, we all know by now that Trump is a clown. But really, Trump is hating free speech because he is removing disrupters from HIS rally?
Get a grip, people, and realize that it is the disrupters who are hating free speech. If they don't get it their way, they seek to stop free speech.

Lol, we all know by now that Trump is a clown. But really, Trump is hating free speech because he is removing disrupters from HIS rally?
Get a grip, people, and realize that it is the disrupters who are hating free speech. If they don't get it their way, they seek to stop free speech.

A clown? I know some believe that but the truth is that he's on the road to getting elected President for the same reason Jessie Ventura was elected governor, people are tired of lying politicians.

I'm glad those violent thugs were removed from a peaceful assembly before they hurt someone.
There is a difference between a protest and an attempt to prohibit assembly and speech by Trump haters like the OP.

Anathematizing those who have ideas different from yours is the new diversity.

Side note:Curt Shilling. Either refuse to voice your opinions or get a job as a political pundit because the militant 'do gooders' will punish you.

Last edited:
Trump Brownshirts Remove Dozens Of Protesters From Un-American New York Rally

Free speech hating Donald Trump had dozens of protesters removed from his rally in Syracuse, NY.

“Donald Trump went semi-quiet for a few days, leading pundits to suggest that he was regrouping and toning it down to win.

Maybe. But “toning it down” translates to dozens of protesters being removed from his rally today, during which he claimed to be such a uniter, “Hispanic! We love Hispanic. Hispanics are going- you have to see the poll. I won in Nevada.”…………..

…………. The actions by Trump at this rally are a good reminder that what Donald Trump is campaigning on is fundamentally un-American. The subtext of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign is that he is going to “make America great again” by taking steps that would give rich white men like Trump even more power ……….

…………….. Trump may be able to execute a hostile takeover of the Republican Party, but the White House is one asset that Donald J. Trump will never be able to acquire.”

ALSO SEE:
Protesters Removed At Trump Rally
Donald Trump Rally In Syracuse

Is anyone surprised? SOP for Donald Trump............the man with the short fingers.......Remember that one?

I am not surprised and good for him.

"Trump Brownshirts"

Nothing else has worked so they trot out the most reprehensible reference they can think of.

It just makes them look stupid.

Back
Top Bottom