• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump breaks promise, talks about Judge Curiel

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump breaks promise, talks about Judge Curiel | Washington Examiner
Trump breaks promise, talks about Judge Curiel

Hours after Donald Trump issued a statement that he would no longer comment on the judge overseeing his cases about Trump University, the presumptive Republican nominee ate his words in a Fox News interview.
Trump admitted to host Sean Hannity he does not care about the judge's nationality, a significant walk back from comments made over the past few days that U.S. District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel could not oversee his case because of his Mexican ethnicity, even though he was born in the U.S.

"It's sad," Trump said, referring to how some have "misconstrued" his views on the judge. "I don't care where the judge comes from. I just want to get a fair shake. We've had unfair opinions coming down and you wonder, what is going on?"…………

Did yall misconstrue Trump’s comments about the judge?

And if so, you need to apologize to Mr. Trump for having done so………….

Once more Trump shows his lack of control…………brakes promise a few hours after saying he wouldn’t talk about the judge……
Donald is skating on thin ice and is being watched by the big time GOP donors……..If he screws up once more the big time donor will be “pulling the plug” on Trumps income stream…………..and making sure he will not be able to raise the $1 billion needed to run a national campaign……….

All of which spells…… L-O-S-E-R…………..
What do you think the odds are that loose cannon Donald can contain himself and not lose the backing of the GOP big-time money folks by screwing up again?

Original: <taking too long to track down>

Double-down: DONALD TRUMP: He's just a member of a club or society very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine. But I say he's got bias. I want to build a wall.

v.

[Trump] "I don't care where the judge comes from."

Uhuh.

Trump doesn't come off as one who is looking to keep his promises.

Original: <taking too long to track down>

Double-down: DONALD TRUMP: He's just a member of a club or society very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine. But I say he's got bias. I want to build a wall.

v.

Uhuh.

Check again friend..........the so-called fact is not a fact......just because Faux Noise repeats what they know is not true...........does not make it so..........

And even if he was a member of a pro-Mexican cultural club...........you seem to be missing the proof of the judge believing as you say he does.........No proof makes this also a false and slanderous statement...

So no matter how you look at it............. You are wrong times two.........

Feel taken advantage of?

Check again friend..........the so-called fact is not a fact......just because Faux Noise repeats what they know is not true...........does not make it so..........

And even if he was a member of a pro-Mexican cultural club...........you seem to be missing the proof of the judge believing as you say he does.........No proof makes this also a false and slanderous statement...

So no matter how you look at it............. You are wrong times two.........

Feel taken advantage of?

I was saying that Trump is, amazingly, lying about what he just said a few days ago.

I have no idea what you're trying to say to me.

I was saying that Trump is, amazingly, lying about what he just said a few days ago.

I have no idea what you're trying to say to me.

Did I post to the wrong reply?

But here's the deal..........The judge is not a member of the "radical" group called La Rasa as was claimed........

Back
Top Bottom