• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump border wall report was out this week. But this is about illegals and safety.

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
The word of the border wall reaches those trying to cross our border. If Mexicans are hared by Trump, why do they keep trying to bust into the USA?

Anyway, this is a public safety message for the Mexicans and CA intruders. Stay away and live. It is not easy to bust in. Not since Trump took command.

Trump built 40 miles of a 2,000 mile long fence.

He repaired some of the existing fence put up during Obama's time.

It's another Trump failure.

This public service announcement has nothing to do with Trump and being tough on border security. It is about the dangers of crossing the southern desert especially in the summer. These types of messages have been around long before Trump.

I have lived in AZ for over 30 years. Some illegals die trying to cross the desert. Temps can be unbearable.

I'm sure Trump cares deeply about illegals.

That's why you see him actively fighting for common sense immigration reform, real crackdowns on those who hire illegals - like himself. :2razz:

The word of the border wall reaches those trying to cross our border. If Mexicans are hared by Trump, why do they keep trying to bust into the USA?

Anyway, this is a public safety message for the Mexicans and CA intruders. Stay away and live. It is not easy to bust in. Not since Trump took command.

Hey, what happened to that yuge caravan of gangsters, rapists and drug dealers that started marching north the day after the Democrats won the mid-terms? Remember, they were an invasion force that was going to ruin America because the Congress wouldn't fund The Wall like Trump wanted? Such an imminent threat that Trump declared an emergency? They just kind of vapourized when they weren't needed anymore.
Is there still a state of emergency in place? I don't remember it being lifted but I might have missed it.

This public service announcement has nothing to do with Trump and being tough on border security. It is about the dangers of crossing the southern desert especially in the summer. These types of messages have been around long before Trump.

I have lived in AZ for over 30 years. Some illegals die trying to cross the desert. Temps can be unbearable.

Oddly enough, people have crossed illegally into Canada with severe frostbite injuries, losing fingers and toes after hiking through the bush and fields into Manitoba.
Desperation seems to blind people to risks.

Trump built 40 miles of a 2,000 mile long fence.

that's about what anyone (with a brain) should have expected from Donald Trump.

he's just a loser. if not for his daddy and his own big mouth we'd never have heard his name.

Hey, what happened to that yuge caravan of gangsters, rapists and drug dealers that started marching north the day after the Democrats won the mid-terms? Remember, they were an invasion force that was going to ruin America because the Congress wouldn't fund The Wall like Trump wanted? Such an imminent threat that Trump declared an emergency? They just kind of vapourized when they weren't needed anymore.
Is there still a state of emergency in place? I don't remember it being lifted but I might have missed it.

It turned out that they were actually caravans of ANTIFAs and BLMs. Tricksy tricksy!

Back
Top Bottom