• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Boots his Campaign Manager

"Bill Stepien (born 1978) is a Republican political operative and former White House political director in the Trump administration. Stepien managed both of Chris Christie's gubernatorial campaigns and served as his Deputy Chief of Staff before being fired in 2014 after Christie said he "lost confidence" in Stepien's judgment."

Stepien is the bridgegate guy.

Oh the horrors!

Trump posted to Facebook Wednesday evening that Parscale will remain on the campaign as a senior adviser while elevating Bill Stepien as his new campaign mgr.

And this is news? What is news is Biden was giving a virtual question and answer session but when he was presented with one on China his handlers said "sorry our time is up" and the screen went black!

He knows he's losing.

Even through the distorted reality field of Trumpland, it's clear that he's headed for a historic shellacking.

Too bad it took tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths to convince some people that science isn't political.

Oh the horrors!

Trump posted to Facebook Wednesday evening that Parscale will remain on the campaign as a senior adviser while elevating Bill Stepien as his new campaign mgr.

The Trump haters are a hot mess over this news! :mrgreen:

And this is news? What is news is Biden was giving a virtual question and answer session but when he was presented with one on China his handlers said "sorry our time is up" and the screen went black!

I saw where they cut off the poor bumbling stumbling Biden.
If the Democrats are going to win the WH, we'll be seeing his puppeteers doing this a lot.

I wonder what stunts they'll try in the debates. :lol:

Hi!

Tell-all books seem to be the golden parachutes of this administration. I suspect it's been an economic boom for ghost writers and distributors of remainders.

Unfortunately, my advanced age precludes the opportunity to read the evaluations of historians. These will obtain in a couple of decades. I'll no longer exist. Pity.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Wouldn't I love to read a book by some of those silent, long suffering White House staff that cook, clean and wait on the First Family. But they NEVER talk. Ever. The President and family's privacy is their badge of honor.

Remember the poll numbers and the laughter of the media.....right up until Hillary conceded ....:lamo

same feeling same results

I saw where they cut off the poor bumbling stumbling Biden.
If the Democrats are going to win the WH, we'll be seeing his puppeteers doing this a lot.

I wonder what stunts they'll try in the debates. :lol:

I am not convinced there will be any debates.

I am not convinced there will be any debates.

What would prevent them from happening? There is no reason there shouldn't be debates.
Remember, social distancing works!

Even through the distorted reality field of Trumpland, it's clear that he's headed for a historic shellacking.

Too bad it took tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths to convince some people that science isn't political.
Trump has had a Katrina moment with the broader public in that he's permanently lost their trust, and almost no mistake by Biden will make him a lesser evil now.

They can play musical chairs all they want, they won't repair their image.

Oh my bad. I guess it's great news that trump is trading in his main campaign horse with 111 days to go until the election. :lol:

It's an improvement for trump, firing his campaign manager, over 2016 when he went to jail. As did the deputy campaign manager.

Checkmate libtards, now you're FINISHED! :lamo

one would think that switching to a different Offensive Coordinator in the 4th quarter while losing is just a hail mary.

it's actually good news for Biden. and it's probably not Trump's last drastic move.

All that winning has Trump firing his campaign manager 3 months before the election. lol...that Kool Aid sure must be strong.

one would think that switching to a different Offensive Coordinator in the 4th quarter while losing is just a hail mary.

it's actually good news for Biden. and it's probably not Trump's last drastic move.

Deck chairs on the Titanic come to mind.

Oh noes, your simple librul brain just can't comprehend the deep cover ninth level ninja 3d chess move so mastufully undertaken by our heroic president; he's lulling sleepy libhruls into false security before the October surprise, stimulus checks for only those who promise to vote Trump!

Oh noes, your simple librul brain just can't comprehend the deep cover ninth level ninja 3d chess move so mastufully undertaken by our heroic president; he's lulling sleepy libhruls into false security before the October surprise, stimulus checks for only those who promise to vote Trump!

Hillary's emails will be found, connecting Biden to Comet Pizza and the murder of Jeffrey Epstein in a deep state move orchestrated by Barack Obama, who will admit to being a Kenyan Marxist Muslim on a Russian video.

this is one of the funnest threads I've read in a while!

November 3 is going to be like Christmas and Thanksgiving and Victory in Europe Day all rolled into one! :cool:

this is one of the funnest threads I've read in a while!

November 3 is going to be like Christmas and Thanksgiving and Victory in Europe Day all rolled into one! :cool:

And, on Nov 4, 90% of the Trumpkins will deny ever having supported him. :)

they have a secret play they're gonna spring on all of us on Oct 31st...

cover.gif

Back
Top Bottom