• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"... Trump Bombs On CNN and CBS after Networks Use Interviews to Call out His Lies

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump Bombs On CNN And CBS After Networks Use Interviews To Call Out His Lies
PoliticusUSA: Trump Bombs On CNN and CBS after Networks Use Interviews to Call out His Lies

Donald Trump's appearances on CNN's State Of The Union and CBS's Face The Nation were total disasters for the presumptive Republican nominee after both networks used the interviews to call out his lies.
CNN.com - Transcripts
Face the Nation transcripts June 5, 2016: Trump - CBS News

The trouble began for Trump after he repeated his claim that he always opposed the Iraq war….,a nd was called on it as revisionist history……….
Watch Trump make a fool of himself on the videos at:

Trump Bombs On CNN And CBS After Networks Use Interviews To Call Out His Lies

Re: "... Trump Bombs On CNN and CBS after Networks Use Interviews to Call out His Lie

It does not matter what Trump says or does, he will remain the leader of the cult.

Re: "... Trump Bombs On CNN and CBS after Networks Use Interviews to Call out His Lie

It does not matter what Trump says or does, he will remain the leader of the cult.

Yup........so true......

BTW

Thank you for your service.............

Semper fi........

You are welcome, thanks.
Yup........so true......

BTW

Thank you for your service.............

Semper fi........

Okay, look, I know we've all heard the orange skin jokes already, but seriously: wtf is up with his skin?

trump.jpg

Okay, look, I know we've all heard the orange skin jokes already, but seriously: wtf is up with his skin?

View attachment 67202320

It's simple. He uses the same tanning bed as John Boehner.

Last edited:

I envision a 2-story house with a small room upsta...NO...a house with a basement with rough-hewn walls. There's a single light bulb dangling precariously from the ceiling. It's swaying ever so slowly from the small 50's-style metal desk fan in one of the corners that makes a 'ding' as a blade nicks its metal safety guard at random intervals. The windows are covered in newspaper taped to their frames with yellowy, plastic tape probably bought in 1973. The floor is covered in a layer of bits and pieces of cut up newspapers, magazines, etc. The walls are all covered with pictures of Donald Trump in various poses. Most pictures have been defaced with a Sharpie. Trump as Hitler. Trump as the devil. Trump as any number of people deemed "evil" by society. Over the wallpaper-like covering are manic scrawls with that same Sharpie. "Die Donald!" "Burn in Hell Trump!" In the opposite corner of the old fan is a small table, like one of those old sewing tables, where the machine retracts into it. There's a small, dirty laptop with cigarette burns and other signs of wear from an owner that clearly doesn't have its best interests at heart. It's owner, dressed in drab unwashed clothes, rocks back and forth, peering into the dim light at the marker-covered pictures. He puts out a cigarette on the edge of the table, missing the ashtray that desperately needs to be emptied.

"It's been 10 minutes. I must make another Anti-Trump thread."

I envision a 2-story house with a small room upsta...NO...a house with a basement with rough-hewn walls. There's a single light bulb dangling precariously from the ceiling. It's swaying ever so slowly from the small 50's-style metal desk fan in one of the corners that makes a 'ding' as a blade nicks its metal safety guard at random intervals. The windows are covered in newspaper taped to their frames with yellowy, plastic tape probably bought in 1973. The floor is covered in a layer of bits and pieces of cut up newspapers, magazines, etc. The walls are all covered with pictures of Donald Trump in various poses. Most pictures have been defaced with a Sharpie. Trump as Hitler. Trump as the devil. Trump as any number of people deemed "evil" by society. Over the wallpaper-like covering are manic scrawls with that same Sharpie. "Die Donald!" "Burn in Hell Trump!" In the opposite corner of the old fan is a small table, like one of those old sewing tables, where the machine retracts into it. There's a small, dirty laptop with cigarette burns and other signs of wear from an owner that clearly doesn't have its best interests at heart. It's owner, dressed in drab unwashed clothes, rocks back and forth, peering into the dim light at the marker-covered pictures. He puts out a cigarette on the edge of the table, missing the ashtray that desperately needs to be emptied.

"It's been 10 minutes. I must make another Anti-Trump thread."

Can't help what makes you happy.

Trump failing is on my list.

It's simple. He uses the same tanning bed as John Boehner.

I thought they tanned together by just standing in a room with a lot of mirrors facing each other?

Thanks for posting these, I didn't get a chance to watch them sunday.

Just absolutely amazing how terrible the man is doing.

He DOES have "issues" ............. with a real head on his shoulders requiring just a "Half a Hat"

I thought they tanned together by just standing in a room with a lot of mirrors facing each other?

Maybe. That would also explain the narcissim.

Last edited:

And the tears on Beohners part :lol:
da5619a64ef366c3e29adf75c55c6a79.jpg

Back
Top Bottom