• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Blasts Masks: “We Won’t Go Back!”

So there have only been 11,288 Covid deaths since Biden took office? Who knew?

So you are arguing that 600,000 covid deaths are okay. Why?

So you are arguing that 600,000 covid deaths are okay. Why?
I’m arguing the poster lied when stating 600k died under Trumps watch. That’s simply not true

I’m arguing the poster lied when stating 600k died under Trumps watch. That’s simply not true

400,000 while president, 200,000 more who, according to him, won't take the vaccine because they belive his big lie.

I miss hearing his point blank candor
——————-
Donald Trump savaged the reintroduction of mask mandates and and basically urged Americans to ignore them.

“We won’t go back. We won’t mask our children. Joe Biden and his Administration learned nothing from the last year,” said Trump.

“Brave Americans learned how to safely and responsibly live and fight back. Don’t surrender to COVID. Don’t go back! Why do Democrats distrust the science? Don’t let this happen to our children or our Country,” he added.

And the idiots cheer their false idol......

I know it’s not 600k like the lie presented
sure you do.
post what you believe it is, then we can compare numbers.
oh wait, you told me to look it up. If one searches for the number, how do we know its the same as your number if you won't us what it is?

I try to avoid blanket cliches (even if they're grounded in truth).

Trump supporters find it difficult to focus. If I'm not specific I find myself drawn into arguments about anything but the topic at hand.
that happens even if you re specific

——————-
Donald Trump savaged the reintroduction of mask mandates and and basically urged Americans to ignore them.

“We won’t go back. We won’t mask our children. Joe Biden and his Administration learned nothing from the last year,” said Trump.

“Brave Americans learned how to safely and responsibly live and fight back. Don’t surrender to COVID. Don’t go back! Why do Democrats distrust the science? Don’t let this happen to our children or our Country,” he added.

How many more older or middle age citizens should be sacrificed because your ego is too weak to deal with the facts of the spread of the virus and your refusal to get vaccinated? Your response is why we cannot have a rational conversation with a conservative who rejects science, facts, and the reality of public health. Conservatives can never claim to be pro-life after this response. You're an authoritarian who supports forced birth but a person's life is secondary to your weak ego and capitalism.

People who can get vaccinated but refuse to do so should be denied a ventilator or other life support care when there are others who need that care and technology. They made their choice not to get vaccinated so they should embrace death from Covid.

How many more older or middle age citizens should be sacrificed because your ego is too weak to deal with the facts of the spread of the virus and your refusal to get vaccinated? Your response is why we cannot have a rational conversation with a conservative who rejects science, facts, and the reality of public health. Conservatives can never claim to be pro-life after this response. You're an authoritarian who supports forced birth but a person's life is secondary to your weak ego and capitalism.

People who can get vaccinated but refuse to do so should be denied a ventilator or other life support care when there are others who need that care and technology. They made their choice not to get vaccinated so they should embrace death from Covid.
That ship sailed. There is no shortage for those in need. Not like dummy Cuomo not using the hospital ship Trump sent him. Instead he sent them to nursing homes. Killed over 5K

The fact that there are people out there who are willing to take Covid advice from Trump, speaks volumes.

That ship sailed. There is no shortage for those in need. Not like dummy Cuomo not using the hospital ship Trump sent him. Instead he sent them to nursing homes. Killed over 5K
About 40% of US COVID-19 deaths "could have been averted," a new analysis of President Donald Trump's public-health policies found.

The report, published by the Lancet Commission, excoriated Trump's handling of the pandemic and general approach to public health. "He expedited the spread of COVID-19 in the US," the authors wrote.

"Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable," they said, adding that "instead of galvanizing the US populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation."

The US has recorded about 27 million COVID-19 cases and at least 471,000 deaths, though public-health experts have said those official tallies are likely undercounted.
About 40% of US COVID-19 deaths "could have been averted," a new analysis of President Donald Trump's public-health policies found.

The report, published by the Lancet Commission, excoriated Trump's handling of the pandemic and general approach to public health. "He expedited the spread of COVID-19 in the US," the authors wrote.

"Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable," they said, adding that "instead of galvanizing the US populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation."

The US has recorded about 27 million COVID-19 cases and at least 471,000 deaths, though public-health experts have said those official tallies are likely undercounted.

That 40% is mass murder and a crime against humanity because of Trump's weak ego and his refusal to act in the best interest of public health. Jim Jones only killed 900 people. That is more than +180,000 people.

It's depressing how many people fight against masks. Even non Trumpers are jumping on that bandwagon.

——————-

It worked so well in the election.

I wish the few of you that post this tripe would stop. The statement was released by trump’s office..Whata waste of time and keystrokes!

Childish Moron. He has no medical advisors with him. He has zero credibility. No one is listening to Trumps lip garbage. The truth of the matter is we are going back to masking indoors. It's happening everywhere. If these morons don't get vaccinated, we'll all have to start showing our vaccine cards to go grocery shopping.

I've already had mine laminated and carry it in my vehicle. I never stopped carrying a few new masks.

Get vaccinated people, or continue this mess indefinitely.

Childish Moron. He has no medical advisors with him. He has zero credibility. No one is listening to Trumps lip garbage. The truth of the matter is we are going back to masking indoors. It's happening everywhere. If these morons don't get vaccinated, we'll all have to start showing our vaccine cards to go grocery shopping.

I've already had mine laminated and carry it in my vehicle. I never stopped carrying a few new masks.

Get vaccinated people, or continue this mess indefinitely.
Unfortunately vaccination doesn't stop the Delta variant.

Unfortunately vaccination doesn't stop the Delta variant.
It does stop serious illness and death. For something that free and easy to get, I'll take my chances vaccinated. You do what you want.

It does stop serious illness and death. For something that free and easy to get, I'll take my chances vaccinated. You do what you want.
That's fine, still wear a mask.

Back
Top Bottom