• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Blasts Masks: “We Won’t Go Back!”

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I miss hearing his point blank candor
——————-
Donald Trump savaged the reintroduction of mask mandates and and basically urged Americans to ignore them.

“We won’t go back. We won’t mask our children. Joe Biden and his Administration learned nothing from the last year,” said Trump.

“Brave Americans learned how to safely and responsibly live and fight back. Don’t surrender to COVID. Don’t go back! Why do Democrats distrust the science? Don’t let this happen to our children or our Country,” he added.

Of course he said that. Trump has done nothing but cause problems with make things worse. So as cases rise again because idiots refuse vaccinations and recommendations for mask wearing change; of course Trump is going to take the side that causes the most damage to the People.

If you don't want to go back, go get vaccinated. Jesus people, this isn't tough.

——————-
Donald Trump savaged the reintroduction of mask mandates and and basically urged Americans to ignore them.

“We won’t go back. We won’t mask our children. Joe Biden and his Administration learned nothing from the last year,” said Trump.

“Brave Americans learned how to safely and responsibly live and fight back. Don’t surrender to COVID. Don’t go back! Why do Democrats distrust the science? Don’t let this happen to our children or our Country,” he added.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Summit News Questionable based on Extreme Right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, misleading and unproven stories, and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Conspiracies, Misleading/Unproven Information, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Launched in March 2019, Summit News is a far-right conspiracy website. Like most questionable sources this website does not have an about page nor disclosure of ownership. The primary writer appears to be Paul Joseph Watson, who is a former editor for the conspiracy website Infowars. Although not disclosed, Paul Joseph Watson appears to be the owner and editor of this website. Further, Summit News has been banned on Facebook.

Read our profile on United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Summit News does not disclose ownership, though it is presumed Paul Joseph Watson, former editor for Infowars is the owner. The website is funded through advertising and donations.

Looks like the source is from Infowars, the "gay frogs" people.

Says the man who caught covid and almost died.

This may be the first time Trump doesn't want us to go backwards - and not backward to his own pathetic watch.

He is free to continue to lead conservatives into getting sick and possibly dying. It won't help any of his electoral ambitions though.

——————-

Idiocy is not candor

Unfortunately, it will be difficult to put the cat back in the bag.

I expect a lot of resistance/ non compliance with any new mask mandate.

Since my wife deals directly with the public, I'll comply with any new mandate, but I am really getting tired of it.

I would not issue a mask mandate unless the vaccine proves ineffective.

unvaccinated people will just have to suffer unfortunately

——————-
600,000 people died under his watch. Correct?

——————-

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
Donald Trump

Since my wife deals directly with the public, I'll comply with any new mandate, but I am really getting tired of it.

Trump has it backwards. People don't want to go back to shutdowns. Normal people will see mask wearing as a way to avoid returning to that. Right-wingers, of course, will not.

I think a lot of people are tired of it. Unfortunately, there are enough selfish, childish, ignorant anti-vaxxers out there refusing to get the vaccine and refusing to do the things we need to do in order to keep the spread of Covid low enough that we don't need these restrictions.

Anti-masking, anti-vaccine, calling cops crisis actors. Got to love this radicalized GOP. Hollywood can't produce stuff this like this. NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE IT.

I am old enough to remember when the GOP was against deficit spending. Those days are growing so distant now that they are becoming a faded memory.

I'm waiting for Trump to come out of the closet and admit he has the hots for Putin.

images.jpg

600,000 people died under his watch. Correct?
So there have only been 11,288 Covid deaths since Biden took office? Who knew?

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Summit News Questionable based on Extreme Right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, misleading and unproven stories, and a complete lack of transparency.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Conspiracies, Misleading/Unproven Information, Lack of Transparency
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Launched in March 2019, Summit News is a far-right conspiracy website. Like most questionable sources this website does not have an about page nor disclosure of ownership. The primary writer appears to be Paul Joseph Watson, who is a former editor for the conspiracy website Infowars. Although not disclosed, Paul Joseph Watson appears to be the owner and editor of this website. Further, Summit News has been banned on Facebook.

Read our profile on United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Summit News does not disclose ownership, though it is presumed Paul Joseph Watson, former editor for Infowars is the owner. The website is funded through advertising and donations.

Looks like the source is from Infowars, the "gay frogs" people.

I wish the few of you that post this tripe would stop. The statement was released by trump’s office..Whata waste of time and keystrokes!

I wish the few of you that post this tripe would stop. The statement was released by trump’s office..Whata waste of time and keystrokes!

I wish Trump would just STFU. He lost, get over it, go golf, but America doesn't want to listen to the fat **** anymore. It's why we fired him.

Well, he isn’t going away, just yet. If you look closer, you will see that I am railing against the C&P “Questionable Source” bullshit that is posted much too often. There seems to be a sizable portion of the people that want to hear that fat ****!

Back
Top Bottom