• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump blames people in ‘dark shadows,’ cites mysterious plane full of ‘thugs’ in black

jpn

Retired Navy Commander
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
The Fox News host [Laura Ingraham] then asked who the president believed was pulling the strings. Trump replied, “People that you’ve never heard of. People that are in the dark shadows.”

“What does that mean?” Ingraham asked. “That sounds like conspiracy theory. Dark shadows — what is that?”

“No, they’re people that you haven’t heard of,” Trump continued. “They’re people that are on the streets, people that are controlling the streets.”

Trump then described a plane “from a certain city this weekend, and on the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear.” Ingraham asked where the plane was coming from, but the president demurred.

“I’ll tell you sometime,” he said. “It’s under investigation right now.”

The trouble is that Trump doesn't know when to turn it off. He sees his fans falling for his lies and cons and so he just keeps ratcheting them up. So they get more and more outlandish to a point where even Fox News Hosts start to question him.

Either that or he's nuts. I think it's the former.

The trouble is that Trump doesn't know when to turn it off. He sees his fans falling for his lies and cons and so he just keeps ratcheting them up. So they get more and more outlandish to a point where even Fox News Hosts start to question him.

Non Compos Mentis

Did he say if they are mostly non-black African Americans or are they regular African Americans ?
valid.jpg

It is really hard for me to comprehend that there are a enough voters that think his general behavior is presidential, when its really closer to being certifiable. He is off the rails.

Make America Great Again - rid ourselves of this buffoon. (at this point, its Save America)

Well did he say if they were dirty & inarticulate thugs or are they clean , bright , shiny, well spoken kind ?clean & articulate.jpg

Mr. Nutbag followed up today: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1300817976795574274

Aaron Rupar@atrupar
TRUMP: "A person was on a plane, said there were about 6 people like that person, more or less, and what happened is the entire plane filled up with the looters, the anarchists, rioters, people looking for trouble. The person felt very uncomfortable on the plane."

What makes you think it's lies? Those rioters that are committing crimes, arson, assualt, looting, have to come from somewhere. The report came from someone traveling on an aircraft with them.

Well did he say if they were dirty & inarticulate thugs or are the clean , bright , shiny kind ?View attachment 67293705

...ah, a whataboutism. How cute. You do realize that a whataboutism is a weak defense as it include an admission of the argument. Not only that, most whataboutisms, including this one, are false equivalents.

Isn't there anyone on this board smart enough to actually defend Trump without a "whataboutism?" (note: we note that is a tall order, as Trump as there really are not defenses for Trump's antics)

Last edited:
He's a few trees short of an orchard.

Well did he say if they were dirty & inarticulate thugs or are they clean , bright , shiny, well spoken kind ?View attachment 67293705

And black americans are actually going to vote for this guy? Can you tell me what he has done for black americans? We know he opposed busing to desegregate schools, Kamala Harris made that clear in the primaries, but you vote for him.

It is really hard for me to comprehend that there are a enough voters that think his general behavior is presidential, when its really closer to being certifiable. He is off the rails.

Make America Great Again - rid ourselves of this buffoon. (at this point, its Save America)

One only has to look at this board to see all the folks willing to excuse his antics, lies, disinformation and corruption. Trump supporters are the scum of the Earth. I will continue to celebrate each of them passing away. Looked in the obituaries today and saw a few so, CELEBRATION TIME WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

The men with the butterfly nets are desperately needed.

Maybe the American People can chip in buy a new Beautiful jacket for trump, one he would really Love, one where he gets to hug himself all day.

I think the answer is C, 'All of the above'. He is nuts, but he also does that. It's a dangerous combo.

It could be both.

Come Ooooon Maaaan!
You know Joe has got the Clean & Articulate African American vote locked up ,clean & articulate.jpg

Let's get rid of the guy who ushered in the best economy in over 50 years for Biden? That's really smart. I don't care if Trump is a nice guy, I don't plan on having lunch with him any time soon.

What makes you think it's lies? Those rioters that are committing crimes, arson, assualt, looting, have to come from somewhere. The report came from someone traveling on an aircraft with them.

Is this a different group of ANTIFA thugs from June?

Police: No, antifa not sending ‘a plane load of their people’ to Idaho to incite riots | Crime & Courts | magicvalley.com

If there was an actual incident, do you have any idea how trivial it is to get the names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. of every person on that plane?

Trump and his supporters have maintained the pandemic and the states' responses have been engineered by Democrat to defeat Trump and that Biden has unleashed Antifa violence to blackmail the nation into defeating Trump.

Mr. Trump is apparently a helpless victim with regard to these two national calamities, simply lacking the power, as Presient of the United States, to do anything about them.

It's time to get rid of this weakling and put someone in that office who can. By Trump's own whining, Biden is clearly the man to do it.

Let's get rid of the guy who ushered in the best economy in over 50 years for Biden? That's really smart. I don't care if Trump is a nice guy, I don't plan on having lunch with him any time soon.

How's that economy doing, by the way?

He inherited an economy of over 70 straight months of economic growth. He blew it.

Back
Top Bottom