• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump blames deaths in Ukraine war on 'rigged election' in the US: 'It's a shame all those people are dead'

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
and what's the definition of tin foil hat, batshit insane, delusional dishonesty?
yep you guessed it, it's Donnie!!! LMAO
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸæ

Trump blames deaths in Ukraine war on 'rigged election' in the US: 'It's a shame all those people are dead'​

Former President Donald Trump has baselessly blamed a "rigged election" in the US for the war in Ukraine.
"It's a shame all those people are dead," Trump said, referring to the conflict's casualties.
"Because if our election wasn't rigged, you would've had nobody dead," he added.

Nothing like lying and shitting on the deaths of 1000s and 1000s to try and score points with the vapid sheep nutters who actually might be dumb enough to believe him

Heā€™s probably right, less people would be dead,m if he were in charge, of course the US would have just stood by and let Russia take over, I suspect.

While I agree Donnie would be doing things to help Russia

he said "if the election wasn't rigged "nobody" would be dead"

But the election wasn't rigged and people would still be dead

Heā€™s probably right, less people would be dead,m if he were in charge, of course the US would have just stood by and let Russia take over, I suspect.
Well, I am not so sure. There are talks about detention camps and the 10 000 massgraves outside Mariupol does by al accounts not containing soldiers. So giving Russia the win would probably have resulted in more deaths. We just wouldn't know anything about it.

Well, I am not so sure. There are talks about detention camps and the 10 000 massgraves outside Mariupol does by al accounts not containing soldiers. So giving Russia the win would probably have resulted in more deaths. We just wouldn't know anything about it.
Fair enough. It could be that trump was just lying again too.

Let me add to the conspiracy:

I think there are some thinkers on the republican side that dismiss the CIA's high risk assessment of Russia, one of them is operating on this forum in my estimation, which really believes that allying with Russia against China is the way to go. This way it would have avoided the conflict in Ukraine.

On the other hand, I think the democrats are going the other route. Are trying to work with China, and India to turn fully on Russia.

Time will tell. I go with the intelligence community, not with the isolationist doctrine. I don't believe they like the second option either.

Trump is like the devil on your shoulder. He's no Jiminy Cricket and has no conscience. Yet many people believe in this guy. He's the leader of the GOP.

"Because if our election wasn't rigged, you would've had nobody dead,"

He's absolutely correct.

1. There would have been no manipulation by the US to cause the invasion.
2. The WEF would be on the run instead of pushing world politics.
3. If, for some imaginary reason, Putin did decide to do something in Ukraine, Trump would have left it up to those who have the most to lose: The EU.

btw, another thing Trump didn't mention: The US wouldn't have sent hundreds of Billions of dollars and military equipment into that shithole (Yes...the Biden pukes have turned Ukraine into a shithole.)...to end up only god knows where.

Heā€™s probably right, less people would be dead, if he were in charge, of course the US would have just stood by and let Russia take over, I suspect.

He is definitely wrong. There is no way you can possibly link our election results with another region's war.

And don't think for one second he cares about the Ukrainian death count. His only concern is who wins it.

He's absolutely correct.

1. There would have been no manipulation by the US to cause the invasion.
2. The WEF would be on the run instead of pushing world politics.
3. If, for some imaginary reason, Putin did decide to do something in Ukraine, Trump would have left it up to those who have the most to lose: The EU.

btw, another thing Trump didn't mention: The US wouldn't have sent hundreds of Billions of dollars and military equipment into that shithole (Yes...the Biden pukes have turned Ukraine into a shithole.)...to end up only god knows where.
Trying to claim America forced Russia to invade Ukraine is one of the most ridiculous and pro-Kremlin statements you've made on this forum, among a sea of other pro-Russia sentiments you've expressed. The blame falls entirely on Russia and your attempts to betray your country are pathetic.

Trying to claim America forced Russia to invade Ukraine is one of the most ridiculous and pro-Kremlin statements you've made on this forum, among a sea of other pro-Russia sentiments you've expressed. The blame falls entirely on Russia and your attempts to betray your country are pathetic.
I didn't say forced. I said manipulated.

He's absolutely correct.
8ytbprI.gif

please post one fact that shows the election was rigged and that there would be no deaths without it . . .

oh wait you won't cause you can you'll just make tinfoil hat bat shit insane claims that we will be mocked by honest educated objective posters right left and center
Oppps another one of your retarded failed posts goes down in flames LMAO
šŸ˜‚šŸæ

and what's the definition of tin foil hat, batshit insane, delusional dishonesty?
yep you guessed it, it's Donnie!!! LMAO
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸæ

Nothing like lying and shitting on the deaths of 1000s and 1000s to try and score points with the vapid sheep nutters who actually might be dumb enough to believe him

Turns out Trump also thinks the n-word is nuclear. I think we need a new word because even delusional doesn't cut it anymore.
"I would say, 'We have far more than you do, far more powerful than you, and you can't use that word ever again. You cannot use the nuclear word ever again. And if you do, we're gonna have problems,'" he added.

Hopefully, a "stolen" election will be the Trump legacy.

What a terrible thing to say....and this guy wants to be President again. McConnell should have had the guts to let his second impeachment go through then he never could again hold the power he held and wreaked the destruction to America he has wreaked.

It was trump who tried to steal the election and we see more and more evidence of it every day. Wonder how Musl will feel about Tweets like this on his platrform.

But he doesnā€™t like to be called ā€œstupid.ā€ ā€¦.and comes from a line of ā€œgeniuses!ā€

He is definitely wrong. There is no way you can possibly link our election results with another region's war.

And don't think for one second he cares about the Ukrainian death count. His only concern is who wins it.
He can't help it. He's a sociopath. Some wires got crossed the wrong way. A birth defect. Shit happens and it happened to our Donald. You simply can't expect a guy like this to worry about the consequences of his actions.

We probably would have aided Russia in their takeover.

Trump endorsed the invastion.

He publicly agreed with Putin when he claimed that Ukraine was part of Russia.

Trump spent four years attacking all of the United Statesā€™ traditional allies, and attacking both NATO and the EU.

He endorsed Brexit.

He endorsed Putin.

He and Putin would have stood side by side with Putin on Red Squre for the Russian victory parade (he loved military parades).

And NATO would be in ruins, as Putin had hoped for, and Trump did his best to facilitate.

Back
Top Bottom