• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump believe's repetition is the key to winning.

No surprise, you measure value in money. I measure value in information. Fox is the biggest blower of hyperbole on the airwaves and has a huge audience and yet I see little value in fox.
It was you who first mentioned capitalism and now you're backing off? Remember "Media cares about profits, not parties. Now jump onboard the capitalism express"?

Watch Fox News more often and you may become less confused,

It was you who first mentioned capitalism and now you're backing off? Remember "Media cares about profits, not parties. Now jump onboard the capitalism express"?

Watch Fox News more often and you may become less confused,

Very true statement. People who watch Fox News are rarely confused. Most either recognize the propaganda for what it is and ignore or laugh at it, or they incorporate it into their own beliefs. Brainwashing used to be frowned upon in most circles. Now it is commonplace with people who soak in the rhetoric on One America News Network, Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC.

Very true statement. People who watch Fox News are rarely confused. Most either recognize the propaganda for what it is and ignore or laugh at it, or they incorporate it into their own beliefs. Brainwashing used to be frowned upon in most circles. Now it is commonplace with people who soak in the rhetoric on One America News Network, Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC.
What do you use as a source for your information?

What do you use as a source for your information?

I will watch those four, knowing full well that I have to sort out the facts from the spin, but I rely more heavily on BBC news (America), PBS newshour, The Wall Street Journal, and local news. I do watch Fox News because, as mentioned in several threads recently, MSM tends to avoid covering some news items. I try to watch the actual news segments on Fox News and not the opinion pieces that make up the prime time hours since the actual news segments have less loaded language and more emphasis on reporting facts.

Well at least your recognize your problem. drop kicking wont' help.
Yeah, that's not what it says. paranoia is getting drop kicked.

Yeah, that's not what it says. paranoia is getting drop kicked.

Obviously its not what you said, or you wouldn't need to restate it to reflect what you meant.

It seems trump's corona virus briefings has run out of prepared remarks and is now repeating them and then goes into a stump speech.

What an amazing leader. He is so great he has to blow his own whistle repeatedly in the midst of the biggest clustermuck to hit the nation since WW2.

And his thralls bend over in ecstasy at his magnificent leadership.

None of the local stations here in Texas carry his "briefings" any longer. Thinking everyone now know he won't say anything important so it is not worth breaking into local programs.

None of the local stations here in Texas carry his "briefings" any longer. Thinking everyone now know he won't say anything important so it is not worth breaking into local programs.

Or the TX GOP doesn't want that embarrassment on the airwaves this close to the election.

Or the TX GOP doesn't want that embarrassment on the airwaves this close to the election.

Very possible trump is no longer as popular here in Texas as he was in 2016, heck Biden is neck and neck with trump here and they really aren't trying.

Very possible trump is no longer as popular here in Texas as he was in 2016, heck Biden is neck and neck with trump here and they really aren't trying.

Last I heard, the aggregate was 47 Trump/45 Biden.

Which, for Texas, is no kind of lead at all.

Last I heard, the aggregate was 47 Trump/45 Biden.

Which, for Texas, is no kind of lead at all.

2 points us within the margin of error. Think about it if trump loses Texas the election is over.

Obviously its not what you said, or you wouldn't need to restate it to reflect what you meant.
It's called "repetition". That's what the thread is about, remember?

It's called "repetition". That's what the thread is about, remember?

No repetition is saying or doing the same thing. clarifying what you meant to say and expressing it differently isn't remotely close to repetition.

Perhaps a dictionary would help.

It seems trump's corona virus briefings has run out of prepared remarks and is now repeating them and then goes into a stump speech.

What an amazing leader. He is so great he has to blow his own whistle repeatedly in the midst of the biggest clustermuck to hit the nation since WW2.

And his thralls bend over in ecstasy at his magnificent leadership.

Hey it is a strategy that has worked surprisingly well until now. Do not underestimate it.

No repetition is saying or doing the same thing. clarifying what you meant to say and expressing it differently isn't remotely close to repetition.

Perhaps a dictionary would help.
Yeah, use one.

Hey it is a strategy that has worked surprisingly well until now. Do not underestimate it.

goebbelsquote-580x273.jpg

Back
Top Bottom