• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Begging For Maney To Suit Against CNN

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I guess he is broke. Last time I checked he was wealthy, heavy in debt but wealthy.

I guess he is broke. Last time I checked he was wealthy, heavy in debt but wealthy.

He's not broke. Just using it as a reason to grift ....... as usual and the poorest of his followers are usually the ones who donate

Also the RNC has told him if he runs for POTUS; they will stop paying his legal bills

For Trump, conning people is a religion. It's the creed he lives by:

"Never pay out of your own pocket what you can con a sucker into giving you by pushing some bullsh*t cause that would appeal to them."

He's not broke. Just using it as a reason to grift ....... as usual and the poorest of his followers are usually the ones who donate

Also the RNC has told him if he runs for POTUS; they will stop paying his legal bills
Yep. And after he drops the lawsuit the tools that donated will cheer.

I mean really; I can't stand Trump and I have considered starting my own pro Trump/Slam liberals clothing line cause I know these same tools will lap it up and make me rich... ironically while I vote for any candidates from either party who don't support Trump.

Hilarious. Fox and Carlson got a suit dismissed by having their lawyers say no reasonable person would ever believe what they hear on Fox.

This whole suit of Trumps is just the next of many, I assume frauds perpetrated on his followers. Trump will never proceed with the suit if it means discovery. And all civil suits do. I would cherish the moment Trump has to do depositions.

He is a fraud, and his gullible people just keep this kind of shit dragging on.

Back
Top Bottom