• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump bear market

So Trump made the Dow go up to the 26000 point level all by himself.
on Jan 20 2017 it was 19,827.25 and it was as low as 6507 in March 2009 so it went up over 13320 points since it hit its low under Obama
maybe you should give Obama some of the credit for that 26000 DOW.
so IF we went into another recession and Trump lost say 5 million jobs and some how he got us out of it and there was 5 million jobs created after that he would have only created less then a million jobs
because in your little mind those 5 million jobs were not created
and I see you do not understand that Obama was dealing with a Recession that was almost a depression and when dealing with something like that 6 plus million jobs isn't such a bad number
Yes I hate to tell you Obama had to deal with a recession and we could have had a more robust recovery IF the Republicans would have put America first and not spend all their energy on trying to make him a one term President or look as bad as Bush was.
Yes the Republicans didn't give a s--- about what was good for the country but only making Obama a one term President
Have a nice day

Yeah.. I don't think you understand Conservatives here logic.

When the economy increases under a democrat president.. its terrible.. lies, and its not really improving.. and if it does.. it certainly is not because of the democratic president.

IF the economy increases under a republican president.. well then its all because of government.. the government is awesome.. the president is awesome.. and that's that.

Logic, facts, consistency of thought? Not in Conservatives wheelhouse.

Yeah.. I don't think you understand Conservatives here logic.

When the economy increases under a democrat president.. its terrible.. lies, and its not really improving.. and if it does.. it certainly is not because of the democratic president.

IF the economy increases under a republican president.. well then its all because of government.. the government is awesome.. the president is awesome.. and that's that.

Logic, facts, consistency of thought? Not in Conservatives wheelhouse.
I can't argue with you on that point
If something good happens under a Republican President it is all GREAT and It is all because we have a Republican President
But if things are going good under a DEM. President it can't be because he is a Dem. President it has to be something else
Have a nice night

Do you honestly believe that I care if people who are clueless about the official data and have no understanding of even their own finances what people think of me or are going to support my posts? I will continue to show how poorly informed and educated the left is. I realize that nothing changes the mind of a cult follower like you radicals are but the American people get it, over 51% approval rating on the economy and absolutely no reason to vote FOR a Democrat means Trump's re-election

Numbers IN CONTEXT never lie with the most important number being what is in the bank account of the electorate

I'm almost sorry that Con got bounced from this forum. I would bring up that Trump no longer has a 51% approval on the economy. Trump’s approval regarding the economy is split, with slightly higher disapproval — 46% approve of his handling of the economy and 49% disapprove. They're probably dissatisfied farmers.

Back
Top Bottom