• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump backs off false Iran video claim

Sure, lets see the indictment...

sigh...

I addressed the indictment in my post. Perhaps you didn't read past my first...out of four...sentences.

I wonder if he's going to back off from the Khan family brouhaha. I hope he doesnt. :mrgreen:

The more found out about Kahn the better.

There you go again showing your bias or that you do not pay attention.
I have never once said a crime was committed.
Can you not get that through your head even though that was previously pointed out to you? Is it that hard?

Trump lied, you believed him.

Let me know how that works out.

sigh...

I addressed the indictment in my post. Perhaps you didn't read past my first...out of four...sentences.

Obama has been indicted for the payment? That is what I was talking about.

Your blather gets pretty boring after about word three.

Trump lied, you believed him.

Let me know how that works out.

Wrong. You were untruthful about what was said and were corrected.

You can't deflect from that.

Wrong. You were untruthful about what was said and were corrected.

You can't deflect from that.

Nope, I was asking you to produce the indictment against Obama.

Sorry you couldn't figure that out...in your mind maybe there has been an indictment and trial, but, not in reality land.

Obama has been indicted for the payment? That is what I was talking about.

Your blather gets pretty boring after about word three.

And your tendency to ignore what you read (or is that a tendency to not read what you want to ignore?) pretty much destroys your own credibility.

Tschuss

And your tendency to ignore what you read (or is that a tendency to not read what you want to ignore?) pretty much destroys your own credibility.

Tschuss

You are one claiming a crime, and you have nothing as a result of it.

Must suck.

You are one claiming a crime, and you have nothing as a result of it.

Must suck.

sigh...

Please show me where I claimed a crime. And, if you cannot do that, the please have the honesty to say you are wrong.

But keep in mind that my posting a link to someone else claiming a crime is not proof that I claim a crime.

btw, something else you might consider doing is keeping your stuff straight. I mean, first you talk about indictments and now you are talking about me claiming a crime has been committed. You are grasping at straws and that's never a good thing for your credibility.

Nope, I was asking you to produce the indictment against Obama.

Sorry you couldn't figure that out...in your mind maybe there has been an indictment and trial, but, not in reality land.
You are asking me to produce something I do not need to? Why?
Apparently you do not understand that you do not get to steer this discussion any which way you want it to go just so you can deflect from being wrong.
It doesn't work that way.

Our dispute started with me quoting your false statement and me then explaining how it was false.

Trump actually admitted he didn't see the video he claimed to see.
Wrong.
He made it clear that he did not see the plane being unloaded as he thought he had.
That does not mean he did not see the video he claimed to have seen.

There is no way you can not know that.
So that just makes it obvious you are just engaged in partisan bs out of your own bias.

That is where it is and where it remains. Not off on some tangent where you are trying to deflect or where you are making more false statements like you thinking I said the law had been broken or crap like that. (Especially as I never argued such.)

You simply can not remain on point of what was argued and instead wish to deflect.
That isn't going to work. I do not have to indulge your absurd tangents.

You are asking me to produce something I do not need to? Why?
Apparently you do not understand that you do not get to steer this discussion any which way you want it to go just so you can deflect from being wrong.
It doesn't work that way.

Our dispute started with me quoting your false statement and me then explaining how it was false.

That is where it is and where it remains. Not off on some tangent where you are trying to deflect or where you are making more false statements like you thinking I said the law had been broken or crap like that. (Especially as I never argued such.)

You simply can not remain on point of what was argued and instead wish to deflect.
That isn't going to work. I do not have to indulge your absurd tangents.

What I said was 100% correct, trump claimed to see a video, but it wasn't the video he claimed to see. Once again, Trump lied.

sigh...

Please show me where I claimed a crime. And, if you cannot do that, the please have the honesty to say you are wrong.

But keep in mind that my posting a link to someone else claiming a crime is not proof that I claim a crime.

btw, something else you might consider doing is keeping your stuff straight. I mean, first you talk about indictments and now you are talking about me claiming a crime has been committed. You are grasping at straws and that's never a good thing for your credibility.

OK, so no crime....what are you whining about?

What I said was 100% correct, trump claimed to see a video, but it wasn't the video he claimed to see. Once again, Trump lied.
Wrong. You were already corrected on this, yet failed to pay attention.
He claimed to see the plane being unloaded, that is what he corrected when he confirmed that he did not see that.
That in no way means he did not see the video. Are you really and absurdly going to suggest he didn't see the video with the hostages, planes, and pallet of money?

OK, so no crime....what are you whining about?

You really don't get it, do you?

At least by one account, Obama did commit a crime.

If you don't agree, then dispute that account.

If you don't want to dispute that account, then say so and move on.

Anything else is just a waste of time.

ps...your credibility is sinking fast.

You really don't get it, do you?

At least by one account, Obama did commit a crime.

If you don't agree, then dispute that account.

If you don't want to dispute that account, then say so and move on.

Anything else is just a waste of time.

ps...your credibility is sinking fast.

You say he committed a crime, why no arrest?

ps, you never had credibility...

Which is precisely the reason why Trump had to correct his own false statement. He never saw a video of money being exchanged. That was a lie.

You say he committed a crime, why no arrest?

ps, you never had credibility...

Dude...I'm not going to repeat myself when I've already addressed your question. If you don't understand what I've already said by now, then you have no ability to understand.

Your problem...not mine.

Tschuss

Dude...I'm not going to repeat myself when I've already addressed your question. If you don't understand what I've already said by now, then you have no ability to understand.

Your problem...not mine.

Tschuss

You say its a crime..so, produce something...

Of course, when you say that, its just empty words out of you.

Which is precisely the reason why Trump had to correct his own false statement. He never saw a video of money being exchanged. That was a lie.
You too have already been corrected on this.

That is not what he said.
He said he did not see it being unloaded from the plane.

The provided video shows the money. It was used for their exchange.

You too have already been corrected on this.

That is not what he said.
He said he did not see it being unloaded from the plane.

The provided video shows the money. It was used for their exchange.

It's one thing to defend your man before he himself admits he never saw money coming off the plane. Your inability to recognize that Trump himself admitted he made a "mistake" says even more about you than it does about Trump. Your childish posts trying to rewrite history are, quite frankly, pathetic.

It's one thing to defend your man before he himself admits he never saw money coming off the plane. Your inability to recognize that Trump himself admitted he made a "mistake" says even more about you than it does about Trump.
First of all, what you said about me is a lie.
Secondly you finally got the claim right. As you have been repeatedly told, he said he never saw the money being unloaded. Which is not what you have been claiming. Which were. "Trump didn't see the video he claimed he saw" & "He never saw a video of money being exchanged."
Both of your assertions are false as that is not what he had said.

I was the one pointing you to you what he specifically said.
And contrary to your false assertion, is an acknowledgement of his mistake.

Trump said he did not see the money being unloaded like he had previously said. That is all he said.
But for some odd reason you can not stick to that specific and instead want to change it to he claimed he did not see the video, when he never said that.
That error is on you and anyone else who falsely claims that. It is an ignorantly stupid and pathetic claim to make.

The fact of the matter is he was speaking about the video provided by Iran that he did see. He misspoke about what he saw in it. He corrected that error.
But that does not mean he did not see the video (provided by Iran) that he was speaking about.

Do you really not understand that?
You wont honestly answer that question because you know it will show you to be wrong.

Your childish posts trying to rewrite history are, quite frankly, pathetic.
Clearly you are confused and not paying attention, which relegates your post to being exactly as you describe mine.

Last edited:
Yes, we all know you toss your panties at Trump's feet out of adoration.
I doubt juvenile responses substitute for refutation.
Either refute or address what was provided which clearly showed you to be wrong, or push on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom