• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attacks likely House Intelligence chair as 'little Adam Schitt' on Twitter

TU Curmudgeon

B.A. (Sarc), LLb. (Lex Sarcasus), PhD (Sarc.)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
From CNN

Trump attacks likely House Intelligence chair as 'little Adam Schitt' on Twitter

(CNN)President Donald Trump disparaged Rep. Adam Schiff in a profane tweet Sunday, misspelling his name "Schitt" and accusing the likely incoming House Intelligence chairman of baselessly criticizing the appointment of acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker.

"So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!" Trump wrote.

Special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and like many other Department of Justice appointees, he did not require Senate confirmation for the position.

COMMENT:-

And the first post saying that Mr. Trump "only had a finger fumble" will come in - how long?

Welcome to "The New Civility In Politics".

From CNN

(CNN)President Donald Trump disparaged Rep. Adam Schiff in a profane tweet Sunday, misspelling his name "Schitt" and accusing the likely incoming House Intelligence chairman of baselessly criticizing the appointment of acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker.

"So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!" Trump wrote.

Special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and like many other Department of Justice appointees, he did not require Senate confirmation for the position.

And the first post saying that Mr. Trump "only had a finger fumble" will come in - how long?

I think it was on purpose, and wouldn't be surprised if it was the first time to happen to him.

While I think the moniker is apt, I don't think Trump should have trolled the pencil-neck leaker like that on Twitter.

Adam Schiff will have the last laugh. When the democrats take over the House in January , they are gonna make trump sh**** in his diapers.

I think it was on purpose, and wouldn't be surprised if it was the first time to happen to him.

I agree. This is not the first time anyone has called trump a ********. And it won't stop. Millions of people around the world call the orange draft dodger a POS every single day.

When Trump is calling you petty names you know you are doing something right.

While Mueller’s position doesn’t require a Senate confirmation, he actually WAS confirmed by the Senate back when he was appointed FBI Director.

Donald Trump is class act

By the way the C and L in class are silent

While I think the moniker is apt, I don't think Trump should have trolled the pencil-neck leaker like that on Twitter.

I've always had the impression the Schiff either has the wrong neck, or the wrong head. I'm not sure which... And I apologize, Adam, but you're the one with the mismatched parts, not me. It's unusual in the way a two headed chicken is unusual.

From CNN

this is how one maintains proper decor within the white house in order to respect the presidency

I've always had the impression the Schiff either has the wrong neck, or the wrong head. I'm not sure which... And I apologize, Adam, but you're the one with the mismatched parts, not me. It's unusual in the way a two headed chicken is unusual.

Really, you want to open this can of worms?

So what ?
A typo and the liberal/Demos' are having a fiff, I mean fit. We all make errors.

Really, you want to open this can of worms?

Nah, not really. But if I was a two headed chicken, those worms would be interesting. I don't like Schiff, but he's probably no worse than 95% of Congress. He's just more vocal than most. I find it interesting that Schiff is all about transparency now, but tried to hide everything from the public surrounding the Mueller probe and the lead up to it.

So what ?
A typo and the liberal/Demos' are having a fiff, I mean fit. We all make errors.

And the answer to "And the first post saying that Mr. Trump "only had a finger fumble" will come in - how long?" is

68 minutes.

Thanks for playing.

From CNN

Yet another example of why we should all laugh at trumpsters that cry and demand civility in others' words.

Adam Schiff will have the last laugh. When the democrats take over the House in January , they are gonna make trump sh**** in his diapers.

I think you meant he's going to make trump schitt in his diapers.

I think you meant he's going to make trump schitt in his diapers.
I have a deer that jumps my back fence to eat my shrubs. I have called him Adam Schiff for more than a year. It has a new name... little Adam Schitt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I have a deer that jumps my back fence to eat my shrubs. I have called him Adam Schiff for more than a year. It has a new name... little Adam Schitt.

Okay?

Were you wanting accolades for admitting that you can't think for yourself or something?

Okay?

Were you wanting accolades for admitting that you can't think for yourself or something?
No, little Adam Schitt is an upgrade.

That's nice. I'll let you get back to your crayon art now.

Since when is talking/behaving like a 6th grader good for anyone?

Since when is talking/behaving like a 6th grader good for anyone?

As someone who spent more than 33 years teaching students in a public school, I would respectfully suggest that you are giving too much credit to Trump. Most fifth graders would better fit his behavior patterns.

Although I guess some of the slower sixth graders could also be guilty of these tactics. So maybe you got it right after all.

You do realize that trumps doj will be in charge of prosecuting anyone.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's nice. I'll let you get back to your crayon art now.
I love crayons; Crayola not the other Schitt. I apologize for bringing up a stupid deer. I should have offered up a tenderloin instead in Adam's honor.

Back
Top Bottom