• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump as a disturbed juvenile

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
I never hear anything that really justifies the level of hate some of the hysterics have.

I agree. But you right-wingers have been doing it for more than two decades now, ever since Newt Gingrich passed around a list of negative adjectives to call Democrats in the 1996 election, so I don’t suppose you will change anytime soon.

Once again, I never said President Trump should not have been criticized. But insulted and derided both he and his family is another matter entirely. and I don't give a damn how Obama was treated. That is completely irrelevant.

not the teaching ethic i would have wanted my childrens' teachers to have employed when they were in school

could such ethical concerns explain why you were terminated from teaching?

I think he would've acted far better as president if his critics had simply left him alone.

Of course, that’s what dictator wannabe’s would prefer. I believe Saddam said much the same thing back in the day.

Where is the smear? Which one of those traits do you not agree with? They all look completely accurate to me!

They are completely accurate and therefore must be ignored by the cult.

Trump did mock a disabled person-but not because of the man's disability. He mocked the reporter for changing his story. Trump did the exact same thing to senator Cruz. Biden told a guy in a wheelchair to STAND UP. where's your ire over that?

Maybe not because of his disability, but that's what he used to make fun of the guy. There are plenty of mean people in this world, but seeing the mean president on TV is where I draw the line.

not the teaching ethic i would have wanted my childrens' teachers to have employed when they were in school

could such ethical concerns explain why you were terminated from teaching?

No. It was a football coaching matter.

No, I have asked that question dozens of times and I get garbage such as "Europeans don't respect us" or Trump is an embarrassment. I never hear anything that really justifies the level of hate some of the hysterics have.

My father was an immigrant, Trump insulted his memory. I have Muslim friends, he insulted them. I worked with refugees and asylum seekers, he lied about and insulted them. He has made workplaces where my son might be employed less safe. He doesn’t care much about the environment. He proposes weakening SS and Medicare that I use. The list goes on.

My father was an immigrant, Trump insulted his memory. I have Muslim friends, he insulted them. I worked with refugees and asylum seekers, he lied about and insulted them. He has made workplaces where my son might be employed less safe. He doesn’t care much about the environment. He proposes weakening SS and Medicare that I use. The list goes on.

So you keep taking things personally. Very mature of you.

I don't suppose you see the hypocrisy by the author of your smear the president opinion piece, do you?

Where’s the hypocrisy? I don’t do any of those things. Trump does. Which of them do you disagree with? I’ve asked this before.

So you keep taking things personally. Very mature of you.

Yes, I tend to get irked when someone insults friends and family that I love. Wasn’t the question posed about why one would dislike Trump, what he had done to them personally?

Yes, I tend to get irked when someone insults friends and family that I love. Wasn’t the question posed about why one would dislike Trump, what he had done to them personally?

I didn't ask that.

There is some information that you run across that just strikes you as totally in concert with reality. This is a paragraph from a Letter to the Editor from a woman who has taught young boys with behavioral problems:

"Watching Donald Trump display juvenile behaviors in his 70s has been a very disturbing and disorienting experience. He mocks the disabled, invents hurtful nicknames for those who cross him, belittles anything he doesn’t understand, refuses to accept science, is ignorant of history, lies constantly, makes threats, boasts of superiority, stokes fears, breaks rules, sows division, disrespects authority, acts only in his own selfish interest, demonstrates no empathy for those hurt by his actions. If he had been in my classroom, I would have referred him for every special service possible in hopes that he could learn self-control — perhaps even achieving a level of integrity."

NEVER!

For the complete letter: Springfield News-Leader

Look under the heading "Trump will never change"

He’s a rude and impertinent punk. What he really needed back in the day was for his mom to smack him upside the head, wash out his mouth with soap, grab him by the ear, and standing in the corner until he learned to behave. His mom did humanity a great disservice. Now, the best we might be able to do is get him into a juvenile detention center for rehab and learning some manners and social skills, maybe a basic education with high school level classes in science, civics, English, and history.

Last edited:
No, I have asked that question dozens of times and I get garbage such as "Europeans don't respect us" or Trump is an embarrassment. I never hear anything that really justifies the level of hate some of the hysterics have.

The Europeans DON'T respect us anymore.

Trump IS an embarrassment.

But.....guns!

But.....guns!

Europeans never respect or like it when the United States has a president who they see as putting American interests above European interests. The presidents they like are those compliant and deferential with whatever Europeans want like Clinton and Obama

Europeans never respect or like it when the United States has a president who they see as putting American interests above European interests. The presidents they like are those compliant and deferential with whatever Europeans want like Clinton and Obama

Spoken like someone who has no idea what he's talking about. A true Trump fan.

Thread title: Trump as a disturbed juvenile

Correction, at best Trump IS a disturbed juvenile 24/7.

But.....guns!

what impact does European respect or lack of it for Trump, have upon your daily life?

Good point. it is akin to a litigant in a nasty contested divorce case saying she doesn't like her ex-husband's trial counsel

How did Trump insult a legal immigrant? the rest is completely made up. How does he make workplaces less safe. You really are reaching

What has Trump done that would hurt Legal immigrants? Legal asylum seekers? Muslims based on their faith?

Maybe not because of his disability, but that's what he used to make fun of the guy. There are plenty of mean people in this world, but seeing the mean president on TV is where I draw the line.

You are not being truthful. He did the same motions when mocking Senator Cruz.

what impact does European respect or lack of it for Trump, have upon your daily life?

Considering I've posted about 278 times on here that I do most of my business in Europe, and usually spend at least 6 months of the year, if not longer, in Europe, I'll leave you to use your education to answer your own question.

Considering I've posted about 278 times on here that I do most of my business in Europe, and usually spend at least 6 months of the year, if not longer, in Europe, I'll leave you to use your education to answer your own question.

so people are not doing as much business with you as a result? Are merchants in Europe jacking up your prices or refusing to serve you?

Back
Top Bottom