• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump as a disturbed juvenile

another whine about Trump thread by a recent joiner. what else is new?

So whines about Biden by those who have been here longer are okay with you? Like Grandpappy does?
Is that a double-standard hypocrisy on your part?

I think he would've acted far better as president if his critics had simply left him alone.

LOL That's a good one. Someone as thin skinned as he is as no business running for office.

Now that we are into this thread a bit, let me ask again of the Trump supporters: which of the descriptions below do you disagree with?
I've asked a few, and so far none of them have evidently been able to find one. So here they are again, which do you disagree with:

Watching Donald Trump display juvenile behaviors in his 70s has been a very disturbing and disorienting experience. He mocks the disabled, invents hurtful nicknames for those who cross him, belittles anything he doesn’t understand, refuses to accept science, is ignorant of history, lies constantly, makes threats, boasts of superiority, stokes fears, breaks rules, sows division, disrespects authority, acts only in his own selfish interest, demonstrates no empathy for those hurt by his actions. If he had been in my classroom, I would have referred him for every special service possible in hopes that he could learn self-control — perhaps even achieving a level of integrity."

Okay, I get it. It's okay with you if Trump mocks a disabled person.

I said I didn't like it. Why are you lying about what I posted.

And if President Trump doesn't know what the truth is then he IS NOT LYING. Lying requires knowing something is false and advancing it with the motive to deceive. Sure it means President Trump is ignorant about a great many things and I'll acknowledge that.

So whines about Biden by those who have been here longer are okay with you? Like Grandpappy does?
Is that a double-standard hypocrisy on your part?

this board has been inundated for four years of boo hoo Trump won nonsense. What exact damage have you suffered from Trump's presidency?

anyone but Trump

I will vote GOP again when it returns to normalcy.

so what has Trump done that harms you? Biden had eight years as VP-what exactly did they accomplish that you liked?

LOL That's a good one. Someone as thin skinned as he is as no business running for office.

We've had extremely "thin skinned" presidents before. Truman for example.

Okay, I get it. It's okay with you if Trump mocks a disabled person. Isn't it strange that Repubs will just look the other way at his reprehensible conduct and make lame excuses for him.
And actually, he lies way way more than the "average politician". He apparently has no idea of what truth actually is. He lies about big things, and he lies about the littlest things. No matter the topic or subject, if a lie is handier than the truth, that's what comes out of his mouth.

Trump did mock a disabled person-but not because of the man's disability. He mocked the reporter for changing his story. Trump did the exact same thing to senator Cruz. Biden told a guy in a wheelchair to STAND UP. where's your ire over that?

you have got to be kidding

No, I have asked that question dozens of times and I get garbage such as "Europeans don't respect us" or Trump is an embarrassment. I never hear anything that really justifies the level of hate some of the hysterics have.

And still not a single Trump supporter has been able to find ev3n a single description of him in that paragraph that they can disagree with.

POINT PROVEN!
The paragraph describes him perfectly, just as I said at the beginning.

so what has Trump done that harms you? Biden had eight years as VP-what exactly did they accomplish that you liked?

I’m an American, and Trump has made the nation into a laughingstock in the eyes of the world with his continual clownish antics. Yes, that disturbs me. I would once again want a adult in the WH so that the nation could once again be respected instead of laughed at.

I’m an American, and Trump has made the nation into a laughingstock in the eyes of the world with his continual clownish antics. Yes, that disturbs me. I would once again want a adult in the WH so that the nation could once again be respected instead of laughed at.

so you want a senile moron like Biden? See, when I ask how Trump haters are harmed-I get this sort of garbage

There is some information that you run across that just strikes you as totally in concert with reality. This is a paragraph from a Letter to the Editor from a woman who has taught young boys with behavioral problems:

"Watching Donald Trump display juvenile behaviors in his 70s has been a very disturbing and disorienting experience. He mocks the disabled, invents hurtful nicknames for those who cross him, belittles anything he doesn’t understand, refuses to accept science, is ignorant of history, lies constantly, makes threats, boasts of superiority, stokes fears, breaks rules, sows division, disrespects authority, acts only in his own selfish interest, demonstrates no empathy for those hurt by his actions. If he had been in my classroom, I would have referred him for every special service possible in hopes that he could learn self-control — perhaps even achieving a level of integrity."

NEVER!

For the complete letter: Springfield News-Leader

Look under the heading "Trump will never change"

I wonder if he was sharper or more intellectual when he was in this 20s or 30s, but probably not. He was partying with Epstein then, and cheating on his wives. He made his life about bragging, egotism, women, partying, and money. I don’t think he has ever been a man of values, integrity, or intellect.

I don't suppose you see the hypocrisy by the author of your smear the president opinion piece, do you?

It’s like one phrase from the article stuck with you, because if you think about what was said, in its entirety, you have no evidence of any such hypocrisy.

I wonder if he was sharper or more intellectual when he was in this 20s or 30s, but probably not. He was partying with Epstein then, and cheating on his wives. He made his life about bragging, egotism, women, partying, and money. I don’t think he has ever been a man of values, integrity, or intellect.

Integrity and Trump in the same sentence would be the all-time champion oxymoron.

I think he would've acted far better as president if his critics had simply left him alone.

How exactly does that work? Are we supposed to notice his constant lies and failings? Why does he get a pass, unlike everyone else? Does out free speech a have a limit because t you think that he should not be criticized when he makes a mistake?

How does boot polish taste?

Trump's still a disturbed juvenile, the bastard never grew up and matured, that is obvious to all and is ignored by his cult. Take out the trash in November and vote Democratic.

We've had extremely "thin skinned" presidents before. Truman for example.

There has never been a "President" like Trump and his gangster regime. He is one for the history books and not in a good way.

How exactly does that work? Are we supposed to notice his constant lies and failings? Why does he get a pass, unlike everyone else? Does out free speech a have a limit because t you think that he should not be criticized when he makes a mistake?

How does boot polish taste?

You are supposed to wear the Maga-vision goggles.

TMW2019-12-04color.png

Once again, I never said President Trump should not have been criticized. But insulted and derided both he and his family is another matter entirely. and I don't give a damn how Obama was treated. That is completely irrelevant.

That is what his staff and his administration has done which is why he has gotten so much worse.

Back
Top Bottom