• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration For California As Deadly Wildfires Rage On

What about his voters who don’t share your vision?
To hell with the voters, right?

165 million Americans DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM. Only 62 million deplorables voted for him. Many of them now regret what they did. How about trump being president for ALL Americans and not just the deplorables that still worship him? President Obama was president for ALL Americans including the racists that sent him and his family death threats. trump is incapable of doing this. He should resign and so should Pence and all the other crooked republicans that have destroyed this one great country.

Thanks for agreeing that the reply I received wasn't an intelligent response.

As for my opinion being less than intelligent, I'd ask why you think that? A large plurality of people either currently agree with me or did in the past until it became politically dangerous to do so. I don't think you need me to pull up the copious quotes about Trumps instability and temperament said by republicans during the primary election (and since for some). I don't think you need me to pull the quotes from his own handpicked cabinet officials and appointee's regarding his child-like and less than adequate mental faculties. The reality here is that Clinton was a terrible candidate, much of the country wanted anybody but her, so they elected an incredibly flawed individual who isn't capable, morally or mentally, for the job but they have already bet their money on him and therefor can't acknowledge the **** show. That's just reality. I applaud you for speaking up about his tweets, but do you think the tweets are the problem? Or is it they guy typing them up? Twitter isn't making him say that ****. He says the same stupid stuff when talking off script or to other heads of states. Do you think that he can't manage an iota of decency or intelligence in a tweet but is somehow brilliantly handling phone calls and meetings every day? Do you think the man who is the number one birther troll isn't actually an idiot with flawed thought processes? The man who had to pay out 25 million bucks for scamming americans into a fake university mixed with a get rich quick scheme is actually fully capable of dealing with the high level decisions of POTUS?

You simply can't make that argument. You know it and I know it. The best case for Trump is and always has been "Hillary Clinton is an awful person." It starts there and ends there.

Thats not even remotely true. I support virtually everything Trump has done as president. Its his mouth that gets him n trouble. But his deeds show him to be the most conservative president since Reagan.

165 million Americans DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM. Only 62 million deplorables voted for him. Many of them now regret what they did. How about trump being president for ALL Americans and not just the deplorables that still worship him? President Obama was president for ALL Americans including the racists that sent him and his family death threats. trump is incapable of doing this. He should resign and so should Pence and all the other crooked republicans that have destroyed this one great country.

I voted for him and Im not 'deplorable' So much for your theory.

Thats not even remotely true. I support virtually everything Trump has done as president. Its his mouth that gets him n trouble. But his deeds show him to be the most conservative president since Reagan.
So you support ending our military exercises with our allies in order to appease a violent dictator who gives us no consessions in return? And then lying about a make believe deal that he negotiated that doesnt actually exist? I have a hard time believing you support that or that you think reagan would do such a think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I voted for him and Im not 'deplorable' So much for your theory.

and intellectual honesty... I scroll on by when I see those kinds of posts.
I can only take so much stupid for one day. ;)

Change “Saturday” and that applies to the majority of what comes from Trump’s Twitter account!

Making things “right” insn’t in the DNA here.......

You won't see me disagree with you on this one.

In light of the utter destruction, the president realizes that he shouldn’t have sent Saturday’s tweet in all likelihood.

No matter what he does to try and make it right it will never be enough for those who resist him.

He has a lot to make right.

The president's tweet threatening to cut funding may come to that if California doesn't start doing a better job of protecting its citizens. Like I stated in another thread, California for decades has been allowing the building of houses creating communities that back right up to these "natural" wildfire tinderboxes. They do a poor job of maintenance around the communities like removing dead brush and trees. And on a windy day a burning ember can travel a mile by air. The Trump administration wanted to sale a portion of the Federal lands in California but it has been met with lawsuits. I would think these communities would be much interested in this land so that they could clear it creating a barrier that would help protect them from future fires.

What has happening in California is terribly sad and something needs to be done to protect these people that are in harms way.

The crazy part of this is that California Senate and House sent a bill to Governor Brown dealing with this very issue, wildfires, Governor Brown vetoed the bill. The bill would have required that the California Public Utilities Commission require all Public Utilities to care for their power lines and remove any possible threat to the power lines that may pose a wildfire threat. Anyone want to guess how the Camp Fire started, power line coming on contact with a tree. Had Governor Brown signed this bill in 2016 this fire may not have happened. Governor Brown is to busy blaming all the wildfires on climate change and yielding to special interest to do anything about this.

I’ve been saying for a long time that when he goes on one of these Twitter rants, he often becomes his own worst enemy.

I think it's great. The Twitter rants bring more pulbic awareness to Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Back
Top Bottom