• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump approval soars to 50%

Saw this thread title.

Thought "Rasmussen."

Sure enough.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

...vs 45 for Obama at a similar point.

I think people are having a bit of Mueller fatigue. In other words, they aren't paying to the daily headlines .

Mueller fatigue? I can't imagine why since the investigation isn't over. They might if when it concludes there's loads of information to process; any fatigue could be their own doing if they spent time speculating about what the outcome might be.

Nixon had a high approval rating won re election and carried every state except for MA (smart people) he and his peope were still criminals and to think Nixon didn't have Fox news.

:lamo

I thought it was either Rasmussen or Harris because they're the only ones reporting a number near 50%.

I'd probably believe a number in the low 40s. It's possible that he has duped that many people. However, I don't see fifty percent. The election results from the midterm don't support that.

I'd probably believe a number in the low 40s. It's possible that he has duped that many people. However, I don't see fifty percent. The election results from the midterm don't support that.

At Fivethrityeight they average out the results of a variety of different polls (including Rasmussen and Harris), and that number has hovered in the mid to low 40s for most of his term thus far.

Saw this thread title.

Thought "Rasmussen."

Sure enough.

I had the same thought.

"We called a bunch of older people, and Trump isn't doing as badly as other polls say!"

Saw this thread title.

Thought "Rasmussen."

Sure enough.

Exactly what I said to myself as I opened the thread... "I bet this is rasmussen". :lol:

So how many times is this for Rasmussin? 5? 7? It's the only one he gets to 50 on, and I'm not remembering any 51s.

It kinda shames me to know he hits 40s on other polls. Either the polls are ****ed or America is.

I just like the idea that you can "soar" to an approval rating of 50%.

I just like the idea that you can "soar" to an approval rating of 50%.

Well, you'd never want him to be like Icarus and fly too close the sky, do you? His hair glue might melt off.

Back
Top Bottom