- Jan 2, 2013
- Reaction score
- Political Leaning
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen ReportsÂ®
Even after they found out he broke the LAW!!!
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.
The latest figures include 36% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -3.
Unfortunately, approval rates do not translate to re-election rates.
They corresponded to election results pretty damn well in the midterms, but yes, a Presidential election is quite a different beast.
In any case, trump will most likely have a difficult time, seeing as there are ten key differences that separate 2020 from 2016.
1. He is now known to be a criminal.
2. It's known that the Russians interfered in the first election on his behalf.
3. It's known that multiple officials in his campaign colluded with Russian officials, including members of his own family. By 2020 it will almost certainly become known that Trump was aware of and approved of the Trump Tower meeting.
4. He will more likely than not still be under investigation by multiple agencies.
5. It's known that he defrauded the American people by lying about his business dealings with Russia.
6. It's known that he's a tax cheat.
7. The narrative will be that he is only running for re-election in order to escape indictment.
8. Some of the states that handed him the election have gone blue.
9. Florida has returned the right to vote to 1.5 million ex-felons, thereby threatening an electoral victory in that state.
10. And the final key difference (drum roll).....he will not be running against Hillary Clinton.
Put together, these differences are dramatic, even not taking into account revelations as they unfold out of the SDNY and Mueller investigations.
The main factors, in any POTUS election, are who else is running and how the economy is doing.
What loss?You mean you thought the delusion would stop after the midterm lose??? No they think they won.
the alt left radicals on this forum are gonna have a melt down in 2020 when they lose again. i bet they had quite the meltdown when hilldabeast lost lol (laugh out loud)