• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump approval rate is 48% -- Rasmussen

Rasmussen :lamo That's like posting a Sean Hannity poll that shows Trump approval rating. :lamo

Ok if you don't believe it, that same poll shows how he's doing against Obama's rate at that time. Still better, lol.

48%? “Fabulous”? “Doing GREAT”?

This must be that “new math” I keep hearing about.

When I was a kid, 48% was well into “failing” territory.

48% is fantastic. Especially since the media is trying (in vain) to make him look like he's doing awful. It's a GREAT time in America!!!

I don’t know why anyone would cherry pick one favorable poll while ignoring all of the others.

Realclearpolitics, which averages Trump’s approval over the last month or so, reports the following:

41.1 percent approve of Trump.

55.5 percent disapprove of Trump.

Personally, I think that those are terrible numbers.

But the thing that really clinches it for me how lousy Trump is doing as president?

A thread from a Trump sycophant trumpeting 48 percent approval as if that is something to be happy about.

Muggers do not appreciate being stopped from victimizing.:shock:

Its funny that hes better off than the carter average even with the weight of a crazed liberal media on his back.

Just an FYI our fabulous POTUS is doing GREAT! MAGA!!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

From the same poll:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-one percent (51%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 36% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 42% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6

MINUS - 6 approval index.

Also from the same article:

Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports®

Thirty-one percent (31%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey for the week ending January 31.

This week’s finding is down three points from last week and is the lowest since October 2017. This number had been on the decline week-over-week from 43% in early December.

48% is fantastic. Especially since the media is trying (in vain) to make him look like he's doing awful. It's a GREAT time in America!!!

Cool story dear.

Please tell Igor and Natasha “Privet” for me.

I don't put much stock into any poll. Remember when the consensus said Trump would not win the primaries and then he did? Oh, and we all know how wrong they were in the presidential election exit polls.
Poll numbers change so quickly from day to day, and depending on the poll, I'd imagine Trump will get a boost after tonight's state of the union address.

I am most definitely not going to analyze past poll numbers. That's for the actuaries. I know that Trump's approval rating RIGHT NOW is 48% and that's AMAZING.

MAGA!!!
If you didn’t analyze past poll numbers, how the fork did you come by your wrong claim? Ohhh, you didn’t. That’s how you came up with garbage. Probably just repeating the idiots from Fox and friends. :doh

I don't put much stock into any poll. Remember when the consensus said Trump would not win the primaries and then he did? Oh, and we all know how wrong they were in the presidential election exit polls.
Poll numbers change so quickly from day to day, and depending on the poll, I'd imagine Trump will get a boost after tonight's state of the union address.
Here we go again with the same stupid false claim. The pollsters were correct in their predictions that Trump would lose the popular vote. Get over it.

There are WAY too many responses here for me to get back to. I answer someone and five more offer comments before I can finish. I appreciate it, but it's just too much for little ole me. I will be more careful what kind of posts I make in the future. Maybe something a little less appealing to every single person here :) Thanks so much everyone. Have a wonderful night.

Trump approval rate is 48% -- Rasmussen

smells like..........

bull****. :lol:

There are WAY too many responses here for me to get back to. I answer someone and five more offer comments before I can finish. I appreciate it, but it's just too much for little ole me. I will be more careful what kind of posts I make in the future. Maybe something a little less appealing to every single person here :) Thanks so much everyone. Have a wonderful night.

Back to the Kremlin?

Here we go again with the same stupid false claim. The pollsters were correct in their predictions that Trump would lose the popular vote. Get over it.

Posters seem to like to lie.

The Republican primary polls had Trump as the clear winner before the NH primary. And yeah, it can be easily searched online to see just that.

I also love how people don't know the difference between election polls and job approval polls.

This is why Trump won.

Back
Top Bottom