• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Appears To Surrender To Coronavirus Spread, Embraces Deadlier 'Herd' Strategy | MSNBC

You make no sense in your back shuffle.

Did we do all we could to avoid catching these diseases before we had vaccines? Yes we did. Why not now?

This is just stupid, go away.

Now is your opportunity,
Please, edify me as to the public protective protocols of the last 200 years ...
how similar are they to today ?

Now is your opportunity,
Please, edify me as to the public protective protocols of the last 200 years ...
how similar are they to today ?

look it up yourself, I think you'll be shocked

I know I was surprised, I had no idea all the precautions they took.

It's about time ! Virus gotta' Virus; let it run it's course while we learn solid techniques for
lessening it's severity..
Let's get on with our lives .

Shouldn't the president and his advisors (family) take the initiative of leading the way? We need herd leaders!

When will this irrational virus hysteria end? Will it end immediately if Biden wins the election?

Shouldn't the president and his advisors (family) take the initiative of leading the way? We need herd leaders!

You already have them.

If you were a member of a herd of horses heading north and you looked at your herd leaders, what would you see?

If you are an American and you look at your leaders, what do you see?

NONE of which were instantly stopped...

True, but ALL of them were dealt with by admitting that they were problems and applying the best scientific knowledge available to reducing their impact/spread AND NONE of them grew at the rate that the COVID-19 problem is growing in the US.

Back
Top Bottom