• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Announces Troops Leaving Syria

The only real approach is a second national reconstruction once the Putin-Trump-Fanboys Triumvirate is dumped from their purloined positions of power. There are so many Fanboys everywhere that a reconstruction of a national scope becomes necessary. It needs to complete the unfinished reconstruction post civil war that was cut short by the racist South in the election of 1878.

So a second reconstruction is required. Under the Constitution of course or at least what's left of the Constitution after the Triumvirate is separated from mangling it and after we repair and revise it. Which is why I advise my friends to pay attention to all this shouting and hollering about walls. I also recommend to my colleagues and friends to go long on blindfolds and cigarettes. Make a buck in the process.

yuk..

Its obvious that Trump is not the war monger that Obama was.

The only real approach is a second national reconstruction once the Putin-Trump-Fanboys Triumvirate is dumped from their purloined positions of power. There are so many Fanboys everywhere that a reconstruction of a national scope becomes necessary. It needs to complete the unfinished reconstruction post civil war that was cut short by the racist South in the election of 1878.

So a second reconstruction is required. Under the Constitution of course or at least what's left of the Constitution after the Triumvirate is separated from mangling it and after we repair and revise it. Which is why I advise my friends to pay attention to all this shouting and hollering about walls. I also recommend to my colleagues and friends to go long on blindfolds and cigarettes. Make a buck in the process.
Re-education camps across the nation, eh?

Oh we get it, already got it, the infection from which We, the people, need be cured.

You folks cannot get it near done in the ballot boxes, therefore, cannot give us much bad legislation any longer, at best we have a divided govt at the upcoming moment.

But we hold the rest, most principally a measurable dominance [5-4] in your side's long-running go to branch, the courts. Cannot wait until RBG [RPG to law] steps down, soon no doubt.

Then, hot damn, it will be 6-3. Elections have consequences you know.

That is so sweet for us but a very pesky little problem for y'all in that we only increased our majority in that so awesome advise and consent half of our national bicameral branch.

Gotta wish you only bad luck with that... ha ha ha ha ha

Re-education camps across the nation, eh?

Oh we get it, already got it, the infection from which We, the people, need be cured.

Gotta wish you only bad luck with that... ha ha ha ha ha

Camps are your strawman. I said nothing about camps. Never have.

I said a second national reconstruction post Putin-Trump-Fanboys rule. I said under the Constitution, i.e., the rule of law. That's after American Conservatives/Republicans have been stopped from trying to shred the document. We're talking for instance espionage, sabotage; conspiracy against the United States and more. Manafort for example who was the first indicted or charged had something like 17 or 18 counts of Conspiracy Against the United States on him. Trump will have several hundred of 'em in the preamble alone. His Fanboys will have their share too thx anyway. It may turn out all the same Trump gets nailed on taxes same as Al Capone got busted by Eliot Ness.

No president has won the war in the Middle East since the beginning of time. Jesus said there would be wars and rumors of wars in the Middle East until He returns to judge the wicked for their ungodly sins.

We've been sending 'em to God to sort out for a long time now. And with considerable success of late.

They keep coming though. So there's still much of God's work for us to do over there.

It turns out however that Trump finally ran up the white flag. High tailing it out he is. Only Trump's ass is bigger than this blunder. Trump's going to create a whole swarm of new jv teams. Cause it's never ending over there so it needs to be managed by the big guys. Now there'll be nobody there to keep 'em apart and away from here too.

We've been sending 'em to God to sort out for a long time now. And with considerable success of late.

They keep coming though. So there's still much of God's work for us to do over there.

It turns out however that Trump finally ran up the white flag. High tailing it out he is. Only Trump's ass is bigger than this blunder. Trump's going to create a whole swarm of new jv teams. Cause it's never ending over there so it needs to be managed by the big guys. Now there'll be nobody there to keep 'em apart and away from here too.

Democrats want their troops to come home except for when Trump does it.

Democrats want their troops to come home except for when Trump does it.

I support whomever happens to be SecDef pretty much on most things. Only Donald Rumsfeld had my active disapproval while others were either okay or not bad. Rumsfeld was a disaster for GW.

22X5DZU3M5HVVFUZA3ILIMELCI.png

Mattis looked better than most because his boss was Trump but Mattis is excellent standing on his own -- superior in many ways in fact. Ash Carter was a good one who served 11 secdef formally or as advisor before he himself got the responsibility. Mattis and Bill Gates set the standard post 9/11. Panetta was just fine thx.

I fear the next secdef will be a Whitaker clone whose number one priority would be kissing Trump's ass. And have a picture of Putin on his desk.

And now he shows he is as stupid as Obama...

No, more stupid. He could see how screwed up it became after Obama's blunder, yet he did it anyway.
There are estimates of between 200 and “a few thousand” troops in Syria. Lindsey Graham seemed to be caught off guard by the announcement. Why now? Is ISIS ‘defeated?’ There are different opinions on that as well.

https://apple.news/A0Y-5aUouRPSWDr-qnoQmLg

On Wednesday morning, the President tweeted, "we have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency."- from the linked article

I fear the next secdef will be a Whitaker clone whose number one priority would be kissing Trump's ass. And have a picture of Putin on his desk.

I have visions of Stephen Miller as the next SecDef. God help us.

I have visions of Stephen Miller as the next SecDef. God help us.

Miller's name is going around prominently so he's fast out of the starting gate. Don't know much about him, i.e., he may or may not be capable but as we know that hasn't stopped Trump in his hiring choices. There's not much for Trump to choose from as it is.

Miller though (and Bolton) were reported to be against pulling the troops out. Joint Chiefs will eat him alive if they don't like him so we might not have to be too concerned if Miller might be the guy. McConnell sent Trump a letter and said publicly Mattis' successor needs to be another Mattis which as we know Miller is not.

Sen Tom Cotton is a name I heard today. Cotton was in the Old Guard of the Army 3rd Infantry at Ft. Myer across the Potomac from Washington. He sandwiched being a 1LT in TOG between two deployments to Iraq. But Cotton is not known for any great expertise in defense and security. He's too recent to the senate to have any rep about it never mind a deep one.

Lindsey Graham has been mentioned and has a background that's suitable. Graham is a colonel retired in Air Force reserve and JAG who volunteered for a year in Iraq. He's been strong about Mattis leaving but subdued which could suggest he's open if asked. If McConnell supports Graham if Graham is interested then confirmation would be a walk eh.

And yet the fighting goes on in the land of Muslim degenerates.

And across the world in general. The Middle East is not the exception.

Back
Top Bottom