• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump announces intention to run for a third term

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Trump demands he get a ‘redo’ of the last 4 years because it was too hard for him to do his job – Raw Story

Yeah, the headline is biased, blah blah...

However, there is this gem

"We are going to win four more years,” Trump announced to a Wisconsin crowd not social distancing. “And then after that we’ll go for another four years, because they spied on my campaign. We should get a redo of four years.”

He seems to think the Constitution doesn't apply to him somehow.

When you watch it, you can tell the guy was getting high from his crowd (because he has had a lack of crowd cheering as of late), leaned over and talked to someone, and then came back to give us that great piece of theater. If it was not Donald Trump, we would call this an unforced error of enormous proportions during an election year. But, you know, joking about violating the United States Constitution is a-okay!

When you watch it, you can tell the guy was getting high from his crowd (because he has had a lack of crowd cheering as of late), leaned over and talked to someone, and then came back to give us that great piece of theater. If it was not Donald Trump, we would call this an unforced error of enormous proportions during an election year. But, you know, joking about violating the United States Constitution is a-okay!

The only parts of the Constitution he cares for are the 2nd Amendment, because it gets him votes...and the 5th, because he'll be needing it real soon.

The only parts of the Constitution he cares for are the 2nd Amendment, because it gets him votes...and the 5th, because he'll be needing it real soon.

He also likes portions of the 1st amendment for the same reason that he likes the 2nd.

He, unlike 90% of liberals, actually has a sense of humor. ;)

Or, maybe, just maybe, his sense of humor and that of his supporters are utter ****e.

Or, maybe, just maybe, his sense of humor and that of his supporters are utter ****e.

The Trumpist Way:

2m98yhkl2uu41.jpg

I would add a bastardized view of the 10th amendment; aka the civil war amendment.

"I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and nobody could do anything to me." Did I get that right? It had something to do with being so powerful he can't get in trouble for doing that.

Too bad he was not shot on Fifth Avenue.

Trump deserves several more terms....... in state and federal prisons.

I would add a bastardized view of the 10th amendment; aka the civil war amendment.

Uh, what? The 10th Amendment was ratified in 1791.

I am sure he has a bastardized view of the Ninth Amendment.

Yes the claim that he was spied on is definitely a joke.

Whether you think it's a joke or not, his campaign definitely was spied on... and at least some of that was done illegally.

The Durham report will lay out the extent of what took place soon enough.

Bold of him to think he'll be alive that long.

Back
Top Bottom