• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump and SNL

jghiretire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More
A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

Thoughts??

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More
A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

Thoughts??

He doesn't like the first amendment very much , does he?

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

I wish I could comment one way or the other about SNL but I can't, since I haven't watched SNL in over a decade. I remember when it was the original crew, and then the next two crews when it was funny and original.

I can say I stopped watching most late night talk shows sometime in early 2017, because every single opening monologue seemed to be a mirror of the MSM's constant "Trump did..." which is tedious, so if that is his complaint about SNL I can understand.

Last edited:
Tweets like that, are why balloons like this exist.

TRUMP-BABY-BALLOON-716148.jpg

I wish I could comment one way or the other but I can't, since I haven't watched SNL in over a decade. I remember when it was the original crew, and then the next two crews when it was funny and original.

I can say I stopped watching most late night talk shows sometime in mid-2016, because every single opening monologue seems to be a mirror of the MSM's constant "Trump did..." which is tedious, so if that is his complaint about SNL I can understand.

Trump cultist can't stand to hear negative things about Trump that he brings on himself constantly due to his stupidity.

News at 11.

Trump is a thin-skinned baby. Trying to threaten SNL by saying the courts should look into him. He's a baby, hiding behind yes-men and lawyers. A complete embarrassment to the Republic.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

Seems pretty silly that the guy that demands the spotlight, then acts out repeatedly in that spotlight, should complain about negative press. He is the one that insists on being "outrageous", by US Presidential standards.

Its a little like the bully that cries when he gets bullied.

You want positive press, little Donnie? Well, behave and be respectful of others.

PS - Glad your watching, Donnie. Did you learn anything?

Last edited:
Didn't he say some time ago that he doesn't watch SNL?

The show has changed significantly from what it use to be. The few times I've watched more current versions I've longed for the old SNL. However, with that said, I definitely get a kick the current Trump skits.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

He sure likes to whinge. He has the option of Fox & Friends if he's really pining for some love.

SNL has been poking satire at public figures since 1975. Fox News has been poking satire about political figures since 1996 and Conservatives believe its news and are insulted by SNL satire. Fox isn't comedy but I watch it for laughs. Go figure. We are in deep doo doo when a President of the US won't read briefing reports but gets his briefing reports from Fox News and his psycho analysis from SNL.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

It comes with the territory, Donald.
Besides, they picked on Gerald Ford much worse than you.
They are liberal new York actors.
This should be nothing new, Donald.
Deal with it. Some people do not like you.
I voted for you, but don't much like you either.
Don't expect a Christmas card from me.

SNL has been poking satire at public figures since 1975. Fox News has been poking satire about political figures since 1996 and Conservatives believe its news and are insulted by SNL satire. Fox isn't comedy but I watch it for laughs. Go figure. We are in deep doo doo when a President of the US won't read briefing reports but gets his briefing reports from Fox News and his psycho analysis from SNL.

That is it. It is satire.

But frankly, all the negative attention Trump receives is completely and utterly self induced. His own behavior makes him a spectacle and then his panties get in a wad when someone notices and reacts negatively to it.

President Trump, start acting like a respectful intelligent adult and people may start treating you like one. But stop blaming others for your self induced injuries.

I watched some of the old SNL political skits used to be funny and cute. Now they are just low brow rude, simplistic and vicious. The same for Stephen Colbert and the other late night ex-comics.

I...

*sigh*

I just can’t anymore with this guy.

He doesn't like the first amendment very much , does he?

trump has mentioned he would like to abolish the first amendment several times. He admires countries like Russia, North Korea and Saudi Arabia where free speech is prohibited and the media only reports positive news about their leaders.

trump is a threat to the US democracy and the trumpers don't care what damage he does to the country. trumpers would be happy if America turns into another Russia or North Korea.

trump has mentioned he would like to abolish the first amendment several times. He admires countries like Russia, North Korea and Saudi Arabia where free speech is prohibited and the media only reports positive news about their leaders.

trump is a threat to the US democracy and the trumpers don't care what damage he does to the country. trumpers would be happy if America turns into another Russia or North Korea.
Or a Christofascist version of Iran.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

He doesn’t believe that Constitution he swore to uphold means a damned thing

I wish I could comment one way or the other about SNL but I can't, since I haven't watched SNL in over a decade. I remember when it was the original crew, and then the next two crews when it was funny and original.

I can say I stopped watching most late night talk shows sometime in early 2017, because every single opening monologue seemed to be a mirror of the MSM's constant "Trump did..." which is tedious, so if that is his complaint about SNL I can understand.

This week’s “Ghost of Christmas Future” skit was awesome. I highly recommend it.

This week’s “Ghost of Christmas Future” skit was awesome. I highly recommend it.

The way they captured the Frank Capra film from the opening with the Liberty logo and the town sign with the prayers being said was just perfection.

I could watch Matt Damon do Kavanaugh for the whole show - he is that good at it. When he recites the names of his buddies - it always makes me laugh.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

He is right about SNL.

How many people still think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house?

He is right about SNL.

How many people still think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house?

Only stupid people take details of lines said in Tina Fey’s parody of Palin literally. Obviously, her joke about Palin seeing Russia from her house was incredibly effective, only because it perfectly mirrored what the ditzy Republican VP said.

Thanks for the input on something you say you know nothing about.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

Trump is such a thin-skinned snowflake. It's amazing that his base has propped him up as some anti-PC politician, because he gets triggered and whines when someone makes fun of him. Every single time. Grow up, you moronic imbecile.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom