• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump and SNL

I wish I could comment one way or the other about SNL but I can't, since I haven't watched SNL in over a decade. I remember when it was the original crew, and then the next two crews when it was funny and original.

I can say I stopped watching most late night talk shows sometime in early 2017, because every single opening monologue seemed to be a mirror of the MSM's constant "Trump did..." which is tedious, so if that is his complaint about SNL I can understand.

But you can still weigh in on Trumps proposal for govt. to mute them. What do you think of that?

Don't forget vanity, immaturity, vindictiveness, amorality, pathologic lying, and anti patriotic divisive words/deeds.

Very true, but it's too easy to concentrate on Trump while we ignore his supporters who're at the root of that clown in the WH. Your description applies to maybe not all, but the majority of Trumpettes...

Very true, but it's too easy to concentrate on Trump while we ignore his supporters who're at the root of that clown in the WH. Your description applies to maybe not all, but the majority of Trumpettes...

^^^^ This is a point worthy of it's own thread. Who is worse ? Trump...or his Trumpettes/cultists ?

^^^^ This is a point worthy of it's own thread. Who is worse ? Trump...or his Trumpettes/cultists ?

I vote for his supporters. It's sad but I can't blame the folks ignorant and gullible enough to buy his BS, but the ones who know what he is?!? Despicable...

I vote for his supporters. It's sad but I can't blame the folks ignorant and gullible enough to buy his BS, but the ones who know what he is?!? Despicable...

:thumbs:

His supporters. There are millions of them, and unlike Trump, we can't eradicate them from our lives in 2 years.

So you best start listening, and start looking for solutions to the problems of America that brought us Trump.

The next Trump like figure will be worse, this always gets worse till the problems are addressed.

So you best start listening, and start looking for solutions to the problems of America that brought us Trump.

The next Trump like figure will be worse, this always gets worse till the problems are addressed.

Btw, I misstated my post. It's not that a majority of Trumpettes have all the character traits RaleBulgarian listed. I had intended say that a majority have at least some of them...

I agree about finding solutions, if conservatives would only allow a meeting in the middle, it would be a good start and your right about the next Trump being worse. I shutter to think about the next republican Trump.

The norms he's disrespecting will harm America for a very long time. Most decent people know that the precedents he's setting are disgraceful and will only get worst until Trumpettes grow a backbone, stand up and demand he start acting like the leader of the free world.

But that will never happen, Trump and the cult couldn't care less about the world, free or not. They seem to think we're back in the 1700's living on some island that can't be affected by the world...

Btw, I misstated my post. It's not that a majority of Trumpettes have all the character traits RaleBulgarian listed. I had intended say that a majority have at least some of them...

I agree about finding solutions, if conservatives would only allow a meeting in the middle, it would be a good start and your right about the next Trump being worse. I shutter to think about the next republican Trump.

The norms he's disrespecting will harm America for a very long time. Most decent people know that the precedents he's setting are disgraceful and will only get worst until Trumpettes grow a backbone, stand up and demand he start acting like the leader of the free world.

But that will never happen, Trump and the cult couldn't care less about the world, free or not. They seem to think we're back in the 1700's living on some island that can't be affected by the world...

America has become a very corrupt and increasingly abusive place, norms have earned being disrespected.

America has become a very corrupt and increasingly abusive place, norms have earned being disrespected.

You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Holding our democratic allies in contempt, refusing to meet our troops and many others are norms that have not earned disrespect...

You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Holding our democratic allies in contempt, refusing to meet our troops and many others are norms that have not earned disrespect...

I am doing no such thing, I am saying that in a corrupt and abusive society norms have earned no right to blind obedience.

We must dig deeper.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More
A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

Thoughts??

It does make one consider wanting something like the fairness doctrine...

But you can still weigh in on Trumps proposal for govt. to mute them. What do you think of that?

He cherry picks what he wants to comment about. He never comments on all the dozens and dozens of indefensible things Trump does. I guess that's the way to go if you're a Trump apologist.

LOL ... that really would be great ... wasting tax payer money investigating SNL for being mean to him.

Tin-pot dictator.

It would take very little money for a federal judge to explain to Mr. Trump what The Constitution says. They could probably just send him some links to Schoolhouse Rocks.

Back
Top Bottom