• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump and SNL

If this was the only tweet this President of the United States made, I would suspect he may be unfit for office reading that one, single, tweet.
He's a dangerous demagogue, a threat to the nation.

And some act like they are bewildered at the desire to see Trump removed from public office, taken down by the justice department, or otherwise heckled out of the office that he pollutes with every single stupid, narcissistic thing he does.

<snip>Thoughts??

Just another day for Trump to whine about how he is treated on TV or in print. Been happening since the day Trump was ever mentioned on TV or in print.

He is right about SNL.
How many people still think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house?
Oh that's rich. Wow, SNL, a comedy show, made fun of Palin? A comedy show?!?!

Meanwhile, the President of the United States says afar more disgusting, inappropriate, harmful, in some cases evidence of criminal intent, 24/7.
We could fill the forums with his disgusting tweets, do we need to? Or can you admit that a comedy show making fun of politicians, is a good thing....satire of power is a fundamental of a free democracy.

And stay silent in contrast on POTUS.
What has happened to Americans.

Do you know the staggering number of lies, on matters big and small...national security, criminal acts, and common decency.

He is right about SNL.

How many people still think Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house?

Probably a little less than the number of folk who think Al Gore said he invented the internet.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More
A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

Thoughts??

Thoughts?

He's a whiny bitch who isn't fit to wipe Reagan's ass, let alone sit in the office Reagan once occupied.

Trump lives to give his devoted fans something else to be angry about. The man has mental issues.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More
A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?

Thoughts??

Sounds to me like campaign finance law violations trying to influence the election. Trump's biggest mistake is in calling these things "fake news". He should have called it out for what it is, extreme bias and unfairness of the MSM. No one expects MSNBC, Fox News, and the like to be "fair and balanced" but the MSM, such as ABC, CBS, NBC, SNL, and the like should be fair and balanced in their coverage and are indeed the enemy of the people if they can't be fair and balanced. I used to love watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno because his monologues would be fair and balanced. He would pick on everyone fairly and equally. Every talk show today is just nonstop anti-Trump. Leno wouldn't do that.

Sounds to me like campaign finance law violations trying to influence the election. Trump's biggest mistake is in calling these things "fake news". He should have called it out for what it is, extreme bias and unfairness of the MSM. No one expects MSNBC, Fox News, and the like to be "fair and balanced" but the MSM, such as ABC, CBS, NBC, SNL, and the like should be fair and balanced in their coverage and are indeed the enemy of the people if they can't be fair and balanced. I used to love watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno because his monologues would be fair and balanced. He would pick on everyone fairly and equally. Every talk show today is just nonstop anti-Trump. Leno wouldn't do that.

Did you really just include SNL as part of the "Mainstream media"? :lamo

trump has mentioned he would like to abolish the first amendment several times. He admires countries like Russia, North Korea and Saudi Arabia where free speech is prohibited and the media only reports positive news about their leaders.

trump is a threat to the US democracy and the trumpers don't care what damage he does to the country. trumpers would be happy if America turns into another Russia or North Korea.

I have heard statements like this for decades. Only the name has changed.
Yet our country keeps chugging right along just fine.
WE are the only ones that can really screw up our personal future.
Once you have done a little more living, you will come to know NO ONE sitting in the oval office affects your personal life in any way.

That is unless you let politics get under your skin and let yourself be controlled by and react to all the rhetoric you see and hear.
THEN, it will be a problem, but only a personal problem to yourself if you become "that guy" who only wants to argue politics and gets red-faced about it.
THEN you will be avoided by almost everyone.
No one likes to be around "that guy".

Last edited:

No, it doesn't sound like that to any rational, sober adult.

Did you really just include SNL as part of the "Mainstream media"? :lamo

They are a show on the NBC network. As such, they should be fair and balanced. It's not like they are Samantha Bee on TBS. No one expects TBS to be fair and balanced.

SNL is comedy. Trump's tweet proved once again that he is too stupid to have any sense of humor. More than one President has been big enough to be flattered by being picked on by SNL.

I remember back in the 80's. My parents began staying up late and discovered SNL They loved it. That was hilarious!

He is right about SNL.

And who said he could see people cheering 9/11 from his penthouse? Who knew the repukes could come up with someone worse and more of a moron than Sarah.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

He is a wuss.

Didn't he say some time ago that he doesn't watch SNL?

The show has changed significantly from what it use to be. The few times I've watched more current versions I've longed for the old SNL. However, with that said, I definitely get a kick the current Trump skits.

Yeah, he doesn’t watch CNN either. Ha!

They are a show on the NBC network. As such, they should be fair and balanced. It's not like they are Samantha Bee on TBS. No one expects TBS to be fair and balanced.

NBC does have news programs that should be fair and balanced but the other programs such as sitcoms, sketch shows, talk shows, etc.. don't have to be. No one expects SNL to be fair and balanced.... except you I guess. :lol:

Saturday Night Live is not part of the Main Street Media. I can't believe you posted that.

You Trump fans are funny when your posts aren't cringeworthy embarrassing.

Trump is a thin-skinned baby. Trying to threaten SNL by saying the courts should look into him. He's a baby, hiding behind yes-men and lawyers. A complete embarrassment to the Republic.

It's obvious that he'd be doing a more bigly MAGA if he didn't watch TV 12 hours a day.

MAGA - Make America a Gutter Again.

Trump cultist can't stand to hear negative things about Trump that he brings on himself constantly due to his stupidity.
Don't forget vanity, immaturity, vindictiveness, amorality, pathologic lying, and anti patriotic divisive words/deeds.

When one side is more mockable than the other, then it gets mocked more.

What is so difficult to understand about that?

There is no one more mockable than Trump. He is such a parody of a human being that several times a month when I see a headline about something he did or said, I have to check to make sure the story didn't come from a satire site. Almost always it turns out to be some grotesque thing Trump actually did.

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
13h13 hours ago
More

Thoughts??

If he had his way, I'm sure political satire would never be tolerated in the Trump regime...

I'm in favor of him asking the courts to investigate a humor show making fun of him.

Maybe, just maybe, he would learn something about The Constitution of the United States of American, that he pretended to swear to defend back in January of 2017.

What a reckless idiot.

I'm in favor of him asking the courts to investigate a humor show making fun of him.

Maybe, just maybe, he would learn something about The Constitution of the United States of American, that he pretended to swear to defend back in January of 2017.

What a reckless idiot.

LOL ... that really would be great ... wasting tax payer money investigating SNL for being mean to him.

Tin-pot dictator.

Back
Top Bottom