• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump and Putin: Two liars separated at birth?

Simpleχity;1065733570 said:
Trump and Putin: Two liars separated at birth?

Evelyn N. Farkas served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia from 2012 to November 2015.

Extremely flattering to compare Trump to Putin, but Putin is an extremely powerful and successful leader, and the Donald is an extremely successful blowhard demonstrating all the qualifications to be a USA president. It would appear that precisely crafted lying is a necessary tool in USA Media and TRump is really good at it. Does he want to help Donald or the people of the USA? I say the people because he has already jettisoned the decades old Crony Corporate ownership of the Republican Party. I'm voting for Sanders but I like what Trump is doing. The fact that Trump recognizes Putin's reality and has good things to say about Putin also shows some savoire faire, don't ya' know? Putin runs Russia and does a hell of a good job for Russians. The USA demonizes Putin and Russia to build that profit stream known as the Cold War.

Back
Top Bottom