• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump and Giuliani off to Gettysburg, PA "Hotel" today with Republican state lawmakers. Huxter Guilliani and GOP are calling this a hearing? Why?

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Trump is expected to join Giuliani at Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers' voter fraud event
By Jeremy Diamond, CNN 6 hrs ago

Trump is expected to join Giuliani at Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers' voter fraud event

President Donald Trump is expected to join his attorney Rudy Giuliani in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, on Wednesday, where Republican state lawmakers are holding a "hearing" on allegations of fraud in this month's election, two sources familiar with the plans told CNN.

The Trump campaign and Pennsylvania Senate Republicans announced plans for the Gettysburg event, a meeting of the Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee, on Tuesday -- casting it as an effort to expose "irregularities" in the 2020 election. The meeting is being organized by the Pennsylvania state Senate GOP, which is holding it at a hotel -- not at the state Capitol.

Again an event for PA Republicans at a hotel with Rudy and trump, and it's being called by the "huxters" a hearing.

Will trump be providing $500/ bottle of Dom Perignon to each table?

They can’t win in court...

So this is yet another method by which they can spread disinformation without being called on it.

They can all go in and circle jerk outrageous claims they could never back up in court to feed the fragile and idiotic minds of the cultists.

President Donald Trump is expected to join his attorney Rudy Giuliani in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, on Wednesday, where Republican state lawmakers are holding a "hearing" on allegations of fraud in this month's election, two sources familiar with the plans told CNN.

The Trump campaign and Pennsylvania Senate Republicans announced plans for the Gettysburg event, a meeting of the Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee, on Tuesday -- casting it as an effort to expose "irregularities" in the 2020 election. The meeting is being organized by the Pennsylvania state Senate GOP, which is holding it at a hotel -- not at the state Capitol.

Again an event for PA Republicans at a hotel with Rudy and trump, and it's being called by the "huxters" a hearing.

Maybe they are getting together to discuss if they can get away with voting against the will of the people of their States and elect trump anyway, the answer is no but some Repubs and trump are not always that bright, so who knows.

Maybe they are getting together to discuss if they can get away with voting against the will of the people of their States and elect trump anyway, the answer is no but some Repubs and trump are not always that bright, so who knows.

That might have been a possibility at one point, but it's too well known for it to fly now. It would look like the very theft they're complaining about. Having electors usurp the voters will likely create a massive pushback; and rightfully so since none of the claims made by the Trump campaign have held any water. Telling the people their vote for Biden doesn't count because the incumbent thinks their's fraud is an absurd premise. Then again, so was his original one about only being able to lose unless the election is rigged, and look how many bought that one.

The trump campaign and legal goof ball are once again scamming their base by calling this a "hearing" false hope that the Election isn't over. Shame on Trumpians if they believe this is a hearing.

Of course this is an illegitimate meeting, possibly illegal, with Trump lawyer Guilliani in a last ditch effort to have GOP lawmakers go to jail for conspiring with trump to disinfranchise voters and pervert the Electoral College.

Now trumpians, if you were a GOP lawmaker in PA, would you go to jail for donald?

This is sad. And pathetic.

You lost, orange man, let it go.

Are you afraid of American citizen's sworn affidavits being presented to state lawmakers? Are you afraid this might prompt those lawmakers to take matters into their own hands to remedy the corrupt election fraud?

Yes...I think you are.

Are you afraid of American citizen's sworn affidavits being presented to state lawmakers? Are you afraid this might prompt those lawmakers to take matters into their own hands to remedy the corrupt election fraud?

Yes...I think you are.
You nailed it. He and all supporters of our democracy are scared to death of all these sworn affidavits demonstrating fraud that for some reason, team Trump has never been able to produce when they had to, i.e. before the courts who have all thrown out his unsubstantiated claims. And how exactly might these lawmakers remedy this supposed election fraud? Please be specific.

In reality, I think Trump is just trying to orchestrate as many super spreader events as possible to punish the republicans who he thinks did not work hard enough to get him reelected.

Yes...I think you are.

So you believe that this is a evidentiary hearing? Really?

This isn't "Parler" fabrication forum, you know that, Right?

Love it. The more often Trump attempts to win what He has already lost, the more often He suffers a loss, one after another, again and again, losing the same state twice, thrice, and Trump really does pain a loss. This is the masochistic side to Trump's sadism that sister Mary Trump describes of Trump. A glutton for punishment.

Yes...I think you are.

Embarrassing.
Yes, I think it is.

You nailed it. He and all supporters of our democracy are scared to death of all these sworn affidavits demonstrating fraud that for some reason, team Trump has never been able to produce when they had to, i.e. before the courts who have all thrown out his unsubstantiated claims. And how exactly might these lawmakers remedy this supposed election fraud? Please be specific.

In reality, I think Trump is just trying to orchestrate as many super spreader events as possible to punish the republicans who he thinks did not work hard enough to get him reelected.

I'm baffled that someone would even post in good conscience:

"Are you afraid of American citizen's sworn affidavits being presented to state lawmakers"?

Let's see I'm afraid of the traveling trump legal team clown show.

Really, if I were a trumpian I'd be afraid Guilliani dyed his hair again

Afraid of drunk on Dom Perignin GOP lawmakers with trump shit on their noses.

Come on that's like being afraid of a 1cm gold fish

Embarrassing.
Yes, I think it is.

Like these lawmakers are unable on their own, get the legal documents and affidavits from the PA court room hearings.

And now they need Guilliani to tell them in his own words, spin the legalities of his claims.

Will Guilliani be sworn in, obviously before the cocktails start flowing.

Funny I asked a trumpian poster if he is willing to go to jail for Donald like he expects GOP lawmakers to do following this trump sponsored junket.

Well I be pissed if I was a PA citizen, if tax payers were flipping the bill

Have you guys seen some of the sworn affidavits from Michigan?

The loudspeaker was loud
A black guy looked at me mean
Some military ballots were for Biden. Wut!!?? All military throughout the world votes republican. Everybody knows that!

Not the smartest bunch of people. I am sure PA is more of the same.

The loudspeaker was loud
Some military ballots were for Biden. Wut!!?? All military throughout the world votes republican. Everybody knows that!

That's why following the court room antics by trump lawyers they want the hearing b.s. they spewed sealed

Like these lawmakers are unable on their own, get the legal documents and affidavits from the PA court room hearings.

And now they need Guilliani to tell them in his own words, spin the legalities of his claims.

Will Guilliani be sworn in, obviously before the cocktails start flowing.

Funny I asked a trumpian poster if he is willing to go to jail for Donald like he expects GOP lawmakers to do following this trump sponsored junket.

Well I be pissed if I was a PA citizen, if tax payers were flipping the bill

Well, I mean, this is all being held at a hotel, and not in any State office or at the Legislature in PA, it is a side-show clown-car extravaganza.
I doubt they will even validate parking at this thing.
It would be funny, if it wasn't so dire.

The loudspeaker was loud

Maybe the people who wrote those affidavits didn't know that
A) their personal feelings do not mean any laws were broken.
and
B) it is ironic that the **** your feelings crowd, now want the rest of society to validate their feelings.
(I mean, ****.)

Maybe the people who wrote those affidavits didn't know that
A) their personal feelings do not mean any laws were broken.
and
B) it is ironic that the **** your feelings crowd, now want the rest of society to validate their feelings.
(I mean, ****.)

Many of these people were Observers who are supposed to be trained and certified by the RNC or Trump campaign on proper observation.

I would say with their nevarious actions at polling sites and frivolous claims, their certification method needs investigation

Many of these people were Observers who are supposed to be trained and certified by the RNC or Trump campaign on proper observation.

I would say with their nevarious actions at polling sites and frivolous claims, their certification method needs investigation

Maybe. But at the very least, if not investigating the vetting process, maybe just tighten it up regardless, with an emphasis on the definition of
"observation".
Because apparently some thought that "observation" meant "audit", which it clearly does not.

Are you afraid this might prompt those lawmakers to take matters into their own hands to remedy the corrupt election fraud?

Is there anything that they could do at this point? My understanding is that PA has certified the election and the law requires them to select the Democratic slate of electors. What legal recourse do they really have?

..........from the Philadelphia Inquirer yesterday

"Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar made the final count official three weeks after the Nov. 3 election: Biden received 3,458,229 votes, 80,555 more than President Donald Trump’s 3,377,674 votes. Biden won 50.01% of the vote to 48.8% for Trump.

Gov. Tom Wolf then signed what is called the Certificate of Ascertainment to name the 20 Biden electors who will meet in Harrisburg on Dec. 14 to formally cast the votes for Biden.

With the certification, the counting of votes in Pennsylvania’s 2020 presidential election is now complete — climaxing sweeping changes in state election law, a torrent of pre-election litigation, months of electoral preparation during the pandemic amid a flood of misinformation, abuse and even death threats aimed at election workers, and a flood of postelection legal challenges. "

Last edited:
Likely trying to stoke the "faithless elector" strategy. It's really about all he has left.

Is there anything that they could do at this point? My understanding is that PA has certified the election and the law requires them to select the Democratic slate of electors. What legal recourse do they really have?

..........from the Philadelphia Inquirer yesterday

"Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar made the final count official three weeks after the Nov. 3 election: Biden received 3,458,229 votes, 80,555 more than President Donald Trump’s 3,377,674 votes. Biden won 50.01% of the vote to 48.8% for Trump.

Gov. Tom Wolf then signed what is called the Certificate of Ascertainment to name the 20 Biden electors who will meet in Harrisburg on Dec. 14 to formally cast the votes for Biden.

With the certification, the counting of votes in Pennsylvania’s 2020 presidential election is now complete — climaxing sweeping changes in state election law, a torrent of pre-election litigation, months of electoral preparation during the pandemic amid a flood of misinformation, abuse and even death threats aimed at election workers, and a flood of postelection legal challenges. "
The legislature can select the electors.

Regardless of what party you belong to, or ca
Still hoping for SCOTUS are you
Either way. Let justice be served or prevent the election fraudsters from succeeding.

I'm not choosy.

Back
Top Bottom